His Date

When You Were Sleeping

 

Siwon's POV

 

“You ditch me again.”

I have soda in hand, a quiet corner with dim lights, and now with Fany. She took my soda and changed it with a can of beer. “So, it was Yoojin.”

“Why you want to go with me when you like Heechul hyung?” I asked her. She smiled and sat beside of me. “He always thinks that I’ll grant all his wishes, I need to throw him down to earth before he flies too high.” She said. “I don’t know why I want to be his girlfriend…”she sighed.

“At least he looks only at you now.” I said as I drank all the beer. “Look at her; she rejected me by showing her affection towards Kris.”

I like her, even since the first time I saw her. I like to see her pink plump lips form a smile. I like to see the way she tied her long black hair. And she made me regretted my decision to make such stupid rules for the girls students. I felt like I want to protect her, but this sounds crazy even for me who have that feeling.

 

“I want to take my property back.”

 

Heechul approached me and pulled Fany’s hand. Fany waved at me and they disappeared in the crowd. Now I’m all alone again. They changed the song into dance song and people start showing their dancing skill in front of their partner. Imagining myself in that situation with Tiffany made me shiver, but I do need some medicine…

 

“Gwaenchanha?”

 

Slowly I opened my eyes and found myself in a class. Donghae, Kyuhyun, Hankyung and ah~ too many people here ==

“Yah! Neo gwaenchanha?!!”

Kyuhyun smacked me as if I stole his cakes, wine, and starcraft. This punk ==

“Yah! You should take some rest if you’re tired!” Donghae started to nag, ok, let’s end this!

“I’m fine!” I said as I showed them my abs to those punks.

They suddenly frowned at me, and Kyuhyun kicked my legs. “Yah! Stop showing your abs! We’ve called your father to pick you up!”

Aish! These disloyal punks! I wonder how many times I told them to not involve my dad in any kind of situation!

“Don’t nag at us!” Hankyung stopped me right before I nag at them. “I saw him in this school earlier, and I told Heechul to take him here.” He said.

 

We heard the door was opened, and I saw my dad looked so relaxed when he saw me. He approached me and sat beside me. “Could you guys leave us for a moment?”

The other guys left us. I saw dad and he seemed had something that bothered him. “Are you okay?” I asked him. He nodded and suddenly tapped my shoulder. “Start from tonight, I need your help, son.” He said.

I frowned at dad, but he didn’t give me a clue. He breathed heavily as if he was facing a big problem. “Could it be…”

He suddenly nodded. “Your grandmother will live with us for a while.”

 

Kang Ta’s POV

 

“Oppa, how’s sister in law’s condition?”

Boa and I were walking in a hallway towards the hall in Neul Paran. Her date couldn’t come and I have to accompany her. Fortunately my sister came to Seoul and agreed to help us with Siwon’s mother.

“She’s fine, we started to eat together again since yesterday.” I said. “Dana came and helped us to take care of Yeonhee.”

“Mianhae… I’m so selfish…” Boa said. “Did you know? His parents are the one that want us together, but he seemed not agree on this matchmaking thing.”She sighed and stopped her steps. She laid her back on the wall and deeply took a breath. “This guy… I like him so much. I’ve dated a lot of guys, but I still think he’s the one. We went to the same high school, and he was really popular because of his skill in Hapkido, nonetheless, he’s so smart and even accepted to University of Tokyo.”

Boa kept telling me how great the guy is. She kept praising him even though he never seemed sincere to date her seriously. We’ve known each other since we’re young and I always think that she’s my real sister. I hate it to see her like this.

“Just move on, don’t expect him to be someone you want.”I said.

 

“Mr. Ahn!”

 

Boa and I surprised to hear someone’s loud voice in such quiet hallway. “Can I help you?”

“S, Siwon…”

“Mwo?” I surprised when I heard that he said Siwon’s name. “What happened?”

“He passed out!” that boy said in panic. I thought he was involved in an accident. If he only passed out because of exhaustion, Siwon will awake in couple minutes. “He’ll be fine.” I said as I tapped that young man.

“Ani! Oppa, he’s your son, you should go and look if he was okay!” Boa yelled at me.

That noisy woman… tsk… “Fine,”

My phone rang suddenly. It was Yeonhee. “Yeobosseyo?”

“Yeobo! Guess what?” Yeonhee asked me with her cheerful voice. “What?” I asked.

 

“Boa-yah!”

 

I diverted my gaze towards the voice. A man in a suit approached Boa. I knew him…

 

“That’s great right?!”

“Uh, um… pardon?” I asked her. I missed something when I was dumbfounded by the truth that Boa is dating Jeong Yunho. Yes, Jeong Yunho.

“Why you didn’t listen to me?” she asked. “My mom will stay with us for a while!”  

Her mother?! That won’t be good…

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I hate this Saturday night! I canceled my date for them, and they date other guy/girl and left me alone at home! Aish!!

I walked outside my car, and suddenly I forgot that I was in a rush. Neul Paran… the place where I met Yoojin’s mother. It’s been years, and this place seems not change.

I suddenly realized that I was in a pantry room that was specified for worker here. This place was mine before Jimin noona came. We share this room and almost everything I had I shared with her. However, there’s only one thing that I really want to share her, but she refused to take, my feelings.

 

9 Years Ago

 

“Have you heard the rumor?” Jihyeon noona greeted me with two bowls of pork ribs soup. She smiled and told me to sit. “Your friends think that we’re dating.”

“That’s good. We can date officially then.” I said as I took a gulp the soup. “You can stop chasing that man, and date me.”

She laughed and hit me by her spoon. “You really want to date a 24 years old single parent with 6 years old daughter? Neo michyeo?”

I nodded steadily. “Ne, and you’re the one who drive me crazy, noona.” I said as I stuck out my tongue at her.

She laughed and finished her soup. “I met him last night.” She suddenly said as she got up from her seat. “We went to Myeongdong to buy Yoojin clothes. We went on a date~”

I choked and gave her a stare. “You met him? Are you insane?? Someone will harm you again, idiot!”

I saw her formed a smile like she didn’t do anything wrong. “I love him, as much as I love Yoojin. And if they harm Yoojin and I, I would never let them touch my daughter.”

“But noona!”

“You know how I met Yoojin’s appa right?” she asked me. I nodded. “It was my mistake, and I kept making mistakes ever since. However I enjoy every mistake that I made.”

“Couldn’t you just try to move on and leave those things behind?” I asked her. She shook her head as she tied her beautiful black hair.  “Yunho-yah, can I ask you a favor?” she asked me.

“What is it?”

“Can you take Yoojin home? I have to do something first before I back home.” She asked me.

“Okay,”

 

Present time

 

The last time I saw her in her working clothes, the last time she made me a cup

“Changmin-ah! Finally we met!”

 

Oh, Changmin? That voice sounds so close.

 

“Stop saying those words! I know you’re happy to meet me.”

 

That’s Changminnie’s voice, but where is he?

The door suddenly opened and a couple entered the pantry. “Yah! Jeong Changmin!”

Changmin looked so surprised to see me here. His friend shocked when she saw me and she rushed to hide behind Changmin’s back. “Hyeong! Why you’re here??”  He yelled at me. Aish… this punk!

“What you guys doing here?!” I yelled at him back.

“We need water of course! This is student pantry!” Changmin didn’t lower his voice. The girl seemed so scared; okay… we should end this. “We’ll talk about this later, give your date some water. I have to meet my date.” I said as I left the pantry.

“MWO? DEITEU??”

 

Now I have to meet Boa, but where is she?

 

“OPPA!”

Don’t tell me that’s Yoojin. Jebal jebal jebal jebal jebal!! “Ah, Yoojin-ah^^”

“What are you doing here?” she asked me confusedly. “And why you’re in a suit?”

When Yoojin fell earlier at home, I didn’t notice what I see now. She put some make up and did her hair nicely. I get use with her bare face and semi-messy hair that always reminded me to her mother. However, tonight I realized that she’s different to Jihyeon noona.

“Oppa, do you hear me?” She asked me. Her big eyes were set on me and I realize that those eyes were not the same as noona’s. “I have a date, I have to go.”

“D, date?”

I smiled at patted her head. “Go home with Changmin, I’ll come home late.”

 

--------------------------------------

Ok, another update^^

Thank you for reading^^

Sorry for grammatical error or typos kk^^