Nightmare of a Cupcake

When You Were Sleeping

 

Yoojin’s POV

 

Donghae kept following me like a sasaeng this whole day. I thought that it was fine for him to skip today’s school, but why he kept following me and make my new friends felt uncomfortable when they talked to me. He even followed me to my bed room!

 

“Donghae you get out!!!” I yelled at him. He gulped and walked backward. But I pushed him so hard and slammed the door right in front of his face.

“Yoojin, I miss you…”

“I’m going to change my clothes, just wait outside.”

 

After I change my clothes, I opened the door and I couldn’t find Donghae. Ok then, I’ll have a very great afternoon without Yunho oppa, Changmin and Donghae~

I went downstairs, and I heard noises came from the kitchen. Surprise!! People that I don’t want to see are here! What a life!

 

“I bought super delicious cupcakes for everyone here^^” Yunho oppa greeted me with a lot of cupcakes. Aaaa cupcakes~~ “Changmin, you can eat 15 to 20 cupcakes. Donghae, just eat as much as you can. And Yoojin, they decorated super special cupcakes for you.”

 

Oppa gave me a box with five cupcakes in it. There are a lot of his face expressions on it. == he asked the seller to put his face on it?

“Oppa, what is this?” I asked him with my narrowed eyes, but oppa only smiled at me and continue his conversation with Donghae and Changmin. He’s always like that. Weird ==

“If you don’t want to eat those nice cupcakes, I don’t mind to eat them^^” Changmin winked at me. That giant just cannot stop eating ==

I stuck out my tongue at Changmin. “I’ll eat these, gomawo oppa~”

“Tell me when you want to eat them.”

“O,”

 

I went to my room to enjoy these stupid cupcakes by myself. I was about to eat my cupcakes when I suddenly felt someone was watching. I looked around and found no one. My eyes suddenly fixed at my mother’s picture on my desk. “Umma, you want this? But Yunho oppa’s face looks like monkey here.” I talked to myself.

I had a bite of a cupcake with Yunho oppa’s angry face on it and the taste of the cupcake reminded me to the first time Yunho oppa and I went to a cake shop in Shibuya. I ordered a cupcake with anime girl face on it. It looked pretty and I didn’t want to eat it, but oppa force me to eat it all. He was only 19 and he always took care of me.

I looked at the cupcakes that I ate, the angry Yun oppa face disappeared. I diverted my gaze towards the other cupcakes. He only printed his angry face in a cupcake.

 

“Yah! You eat that?!”

 

Yun oppa suddenly rushed to me and stole my cupcake. This saram… what’s wrong with him?? Did he fail to complete his thesis again??

“Ah, wae??”

“You should tell me when you want to eat them!” he complained.

“Oh, come on! I only eat the one with your monkey face on it!”

Yun oppa frowned at me. Ok, he’ll get up and took those tasty cupcakes with him. “Aaaa~ my cupcakes!!!” I ran after him and stole them. “Come on! You told me to eat my first cupcake, why I can’t eat your face on those cupcakes?”

“Yoojin-ah,” Yun oppa suddenly patted my shoulder. Ok, this is awkward. “I really use paper and printer and I… I mean you’ve just ate paper, idiot!” He said as he grinned his teeth at me. AISH! “OPPA!!!” I screamed and hit him like there’s no tomorrow for him. I’ll kill you!!!

 

Yunho’s  POV

 

I took a very deep breath again as I waved the white flag from my desk. I really have to finish this thing so I can enlist to the army soon. Hah… what will happen to the kids when I’m in the army? No one will take care of them. I won’t make Jungsoo sunbae takes care of Changmin and Yoojin, my parents already told me that they are my responsibility.

I was thinking about things that would happen when I’m in the army when I heard someone dropped something from the kitchen. That must be Changmin who tried to make his midnight snack. I should join him.

I walked towards the stair, but I heard someone sobbed. It was from Yoojin’s room. I changed my direction and peeked inside her room. It was her. She was crying on her knees, but why? What happened?

I don’t want to interrupt her crying moment, but she cried so hard and it made me worry badly. The last time I saw her bend on her knees and crying was when her mother died.

 

“Yoojin-ah, gwaenchanha?”

 

Yoojin turned around and looked at me with her scary eyes. I bet that she cried since a half hour ago.

I walked inside her room and the moment I closed the door, I heard something hit the floor, and that’s her.

I approached her as soon as I heard the sound. She didn’t faint, she was sleeping. This babo ==

I lifted her body to lay her on her bed, but when I was about to release my hand from her, she suddenly opened her eyes, just like those scenes in horror movies.

 

“She said I’m not appa’s daughter… she said bad things about umma… eotteohke??”

 

She started to cry again. She cried like she didn’t want to stop and talked about something. “What did she said to your mom?” I suddenly asked her. Ok, I don’t meant to, but I need to hear what happened.

“We went to meet appa, and we were so happy at that time. When we came home, there was a halmeoni in our house. She said she… she…”

 

Yoojin fell asleep again. She suddenly rolled and made me fell to her bed and hugged me like I was her Mr. Snuggle, her huge teddy bear that I gave her on her 9th birthday.

Geez… this is awkward. Even I used to fell asleep beside her, she’s teenager now. She’s not the same girl that I knew nine years ago. Let’s just wait until she releases me from her tight hug.

 

It was early in the morning when Yunho walked outside Yoojin’s room. He didn’t sleep all night because he was afraid that Yoojin would found him on her bed when he woke up. He didn’t want to be trapped in an awkward situation.

 

“Hyung, what did you do there?”

 

Yunho gulped. He didn’t expect Changmin would wake up that early. “Ah, Changmin-ah~” he greeted Changmin with his sleepy eyes. “I think I should make you breakfast.” He said as he headed to the kitchen.

“It’s 3 o’clock, you need sleep hyeong.” Changmin said as he entered Yoojin’s room.

“Yah! What will you do there??” Yunho glared at him.

“Sleep with her of course. We’ve agreed to do that.” Changmin explained with his innocent face. “I don’t like my room, it’s scary hyung!”

“Sleep with me then!”

“I can’t stand your sleeping habit! I drolled on my favorite PJs, remember?” Changmin said as he shut Yoojin’s door.

 

 Neul Paran Private High School

08.30

 

“Yah! What happened to your eyes?!”

Krystal dropped her jaw as she saw Yoojin’s swollen eyes. “Did you go to fighting club last night?”

Yoojin sighed. “I don’t know… I slept with Changmin, and he had no idea why I got these eyes.”

 

“YOU SLEPT WITH WHO?!”

 

Krystal, Amber, Victoria, and Baekhyun suddenly surrounded Yoojin. Yoojin gulped.  “He’s my… brother?” she answered, but then she diverted her swollen eyes to Baekhyun. “Baekhyun-ssi, why you suddenly come to me?”

Baekhyun suddenly showed his pout. “That creepy guy called Chanyeol kept calling me Byun.” He said in a cute way. The girls suddenly went crazy. “Baekhyun-ssi, let’s have a date!” Krystal said as she pulled Baekhyun’s hand and went somewhere.

“What happened to her?”Tiffany suddenly broke her silence.

“She always like that. Tomorrow she’ll ask other student to date her.” Amber explained. “This is the reason why ALL of YOU have to avoid the basket ball club’s leader!”

“Nugu?” Victoria asked.

“Your step brother?” Yoojin guessed.

Victoria and Tiffany looked at each other. “Step Brother?!” they startled.

 

“Amber!”

 

Amber gulped when she heard Kris’ voice was near. The other girls were gossiping Kris who had a very tall figure while amber was turning around to face Kris.  “What?” she asked him in a cold way.

“You forget your lunch.” Kris said as he put Amber’s lunch on her table and left the class.

“That’s awkward.” Tiffany commented. “He seemed fine,”

Amber suddenly sent her glare to Tiffany.  “Fine?!”

Fany shook her head and opened her book. “Nope! I said nothing.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Another updaaate~~^^ but I have to continue to write summary about American History. *sighed*

Don’t forget to subscribe^^

Annyeong^^