First Day of Spring

When You Were Sleeping

 

Myeongdong

19.10

 

 “Jung Yunho-ssi?”

Jeong Yunho was about to enter a store when someone called his name. he turned around to see a man who called him. “Excuse me, do I know you?”

A middle aged man approached him with a curious face expression. “I know you… You’re Jeong Yunho-ssi, right?”

Yunho nodded and bowed at him. “I’m sorry, but do I know you, sir?”

Before he answered his question, his eyes were distracted when a young lady approached Yunho and whispered something to him. Jeong Yunho nodded towards her then she kissed him on the cheek. “Gomawoyo^^”

That Young lady then called a guy named Changmin before before they went to the nearest ice cream store. “I’m sorry, but you haven’t answered my question.” Yunho reminded him. The man who was standing in front of him was only smiling at him. “I’m sure you don’t want to remember me, Mr. Jeong. And I think it’s better to leave it like that.”

The man left Yunho who was trying to remember him, but he had no idea.

“Oppa!! Ppali!!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yoojin!!”

The girl named Yoojin rushed to approach a guy who kept calling her name from a store. “Is this doll cute enough?” he asked her as he showed her a huge monkey doll. Yoojin looked so happy when he showed her the doll.

“Oh my God, Changmin… I never thought that you’ll buy it for me!” she jumped and tried to hug him. Changmin laughed, but then he stopped her by threw the doll against Yoojin’s face until she lost her balance. Fortunately, there was someone who held her before she fell.

 “Gwaenchanha?”

The guy who held her body asked her. They exchanged gaze for a few moments before Yoojin escape from his hands. “Ah, Jwiseonghamnida!” she said as she bowed at him.

“G, gwaenchanha…”that guy replied awkwardly.

 

“Yah! Jeong Yoojin!”

 

Yoojin sent her glare towards the guy who threw her a huge monkey doll. “Yah! Changmin! Look what you’ve done!!”

Changmin rolled his eyes, then leave the store. “Ppali! I want to eat ice cream!” Changmin said in a harshtone. Yoojin bowed at the guy who helped her. “Kamsahamnida..”

The guy bowed back at her awkwardly before Yoojin ran towards the cashier.

 “Yah! You know him, huh?” Changmin asked her curiousedly as he gave the cashier his credit card.  

Yoojin shook her head. “Ani, waeyo?”

“Then why he blushed when he saw you?” Changmin asked her. Yoojin shrugged. “I didn’t really pay attention.”

“Ok then, let’s eat ice cream!”

 “Ok^^”

 

The Jeong’s Family

 

“Those kids grow so fast…”

“I cannot believe that they’re high school students now…”

“And you have to let them have boyfried and girlfriend soon…”

“I WON’T GIVE THEM MY PERMISSION, HYEONG!!”

Yoojin and Changmin snorted when they heard Yunho’s words. They were preparing their uniforms for their first day in Highschool. Changmin attended the most prestigious art school in South Korea, Kirini School of Arts, and Yoojin attended Neul Paran Private High School, the school where Yunho met Yoojin’s mother.

 Changmin and Yoojin lived with Yunho since they were just six years old. Yunho is the only one person in the world that they respect and they’ll follow his rule eventhough they disagree with his stupid rules. They’ve lived together for about 9 years in Japan, and their reason back to Seould is because a university hospital in Seoul gave him scholarship to continue his thesis’ research about neurology. Doctor Park Jungsoo who was Yunho’s senior in university offered him not just ascholarship, but also a position as a lecturer’s assistant in the university. He knew about Yoojin and Changmin, and also about Yoojin’s mother.

“Oppa! I’m not Kirin’s student! Why you bought that uniform for me?!” Yoojin complained.

“Hyeong! Why you bought me Neul Paran’s uniform? I am Kirin’s studet!” Changmin complained while he was throwing his uniform. “Yah! Jeong Yoojin, you have to pretend like Jeong Changmin tomorrow!”

Yoojin frowned as she threw him her uniform. “Go wear this! They’ll love to see your huge calves!” she said as she stuck out her tongue.

“I will never let you to have boyfriend or girlfriend!” Yunho said as he flipped the newspaper in his hand. “You guys will leave me alone on Saturday night ==” he complained.

Jungsoo laughed. “They’ll date someone without your permission.” Jungsoo said as he winked at the kids.

“They can’t ditch me to date someone elses!” Yunho complained.  

“Then go date someone.” Jungsoo suggested him a solution that Yunho would never choose. The kids stared at Yunho who was facepalming when Jungsoo smirked at him. “I just forget how to date someone…” Yunho said with a sigh. 

 

Neul Paran Private High School

07.45

 

“Excuse me, are you Amber?”

Yoojin poked someone’s shoulder when a student was waiting for her friend in front of the school’s gate. The short haired girl wo was wearing male student's uniform  nodded at Yoojin and nodded. “You must be Jeong Yoojin!”

Yoojin nodded steadily as she showed her new friend her wide smile.

 

“ANNYEONG!!!”

 

The girls were screaming in front of the school’s gate and caught other students’ attention. Yoojin and Amber Liu knew each other though SNS and they go to the same high school coincidenly.

“When you arrive?” Amber asked her.

“Three days ago, sorry I had no time to meet you soon as I arrive.” Yoojin answered. “Yunho oppa scared if I get lost in the city and forget how to get back.”

Amber laughed really loud. That tomboy girl who was laughen suddenly pushed Yoojin until she almost fell. Once again, someone support her body before she fell. That was a guy with a very tall figure and fierce eye sight. Yoojin gulped when their eyes met.

“Yah! Don’t touch her!”Amber yelled at him.

Yoojin got up with the guy’s help. Yoojin didn’t understand the situation between amber and that guy.

“I just help her. Don’t get me wrong.” He said as he left Amber and Yoojin who still confused. “You know him?” Yoojin asked Amber.

Amber nodded as she sighed. “He’s my brother…” she said as she walked away. Yoojin dumbfounded. Amber stopped her steps and turned around. “My step Brother, Kris Wu.”

------------------------------------------------------

hello^^

I hope you like the first chapter^^ 

there will be a lot of unimportant characters in this story. I hope your understanding because I'll make a quite long story *bowbow*

I also won't update this story really often because new semester has just started and my lecturers give me tons of tasks to do. kk~

So, Don't  forget to subscribe^^

Annyeong^^