Spring Festival's Dancing Party

When You Were Sleeping

 

Neul Paran High School

Victoria’s POV

 

“Did you cry all night?” I asked Soojin as I put some concealer on her dark circles. Yoojin shrugged, she looked like she lost her soul because of dementor. Amber was sitting right beside me; she glared at her step brother who was talking with Kim Suho, our class leader. “Amber, he’s doing nothing wrong, stop glaring at him.” I said as I put some powder on Yoojin’s face. “Kkeut!” I said as I gave Yoojin my mirror. I put some eye shadow, blush on, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss to make her face looked fresh.

“Unni, where’s my lost soul face?” she asked me. She looked so pretty with make up on her face. “I think we should buy something to make you look pretty^^ let’s go to Dongdaemun after school^^”

“Can I come with you?” Tiffany asked. I nodded at her. “Amber, you want to come with us?” I asked her. Amber looked hesitate to answer. Meanwhile I heard someone was trying to hold back his laugh. It was Kris-ssi. Amber must feel awkward now.

“Go and follow them, you need to learn how to be a girl.” Kris-ssi suddenly said. “I’ll tell mom and dad that you will come late.”

As he left the class, Yoojin hit Amber on his head. Ok, what happened now?

“He cares about you, why you’re so mean?” Yoojin asked her. Amber patted her head and hit Yoojin back. “Yah! That’s hurt!”

Suho laughed when he saw Amber and Yoojin fight. He approached us and gave each of us a pamphlet. Wow~ there will be a Spring Festival in this school! Oh wait, a dancing party? With… PARTNER?! “MWOYA?!!”

“Victoria-ssi, waeyo?” Suho asked me. Ok, calm down Song Qian! “Ah, aniyo^^” I said as I pulled Amber’s face and put some blush on her face.

“Yah!!” Amber protested and pushed me away. Aish… this kid ==

“Why they required us to bring dancing partners?” Fany asked Suho.

“They want everyone in Neul Paran to know students from Kirin more, so that we can have good relation with Kirin students.” Suho explained. “But if you want to go with students from Neul Paran, they will allow you.” He said then choked. “I’m free by the way.” He choked.

“Amber, he said he’s free. Go ask him to go with you.” Yoojin said. “I will ask your oppa to be my date this saturday!” Yoojin as she stuck out her tongue at Amber. That girl do likes Kris-ssi?

“Unni! Kyuhyun sunbae is looking for you!”

Oh !

 

Yoojin’s POV

 

I lied to Amber that I will ask her brother to be my partner for the festival. Lol! She looks so cute whenever I’m teasing her. Hah… I think I will ask Changmin to come with me, but Sooyoung! Aish! Sooyoung and him are cannot be separated easily. They are best friend that cannot be separated just because the fact that I’m his sister. It’s been more than three years since they became best friend, and food bond them together like a vow.  Aish! I need a partner!!!

“Hey, have you got partner for the festival?” I heard someone whispered, but no one was around. Ok, that’s creepy!

“I’m here.”

I turned around and found someone walked outside toilet. He was tall, has a strong aura, and I realized that it was the school president!

“Oh, sunbaenim.”I bowed at him. The situation became awkward for me, but he looked so relax. He laid his back against the wall as if he was one of Michelangelo’s masterpieces. But yeah, I have to admit his handsomeness. “I haven’t found my partner yet.” I said. “Since you put requirement to have partner from Kirin, I think I’ll ask Changmin.”

“No!” he shouted and made me shocked. His eyes popped and his eyebrows rose. He looked creepier than Chanyeol who go crazy when he found that Baekhyun’s family name is Byun. “I, I also…”

Before the school president finished his words, I saw Kris sunbae was walking towards me while smiling. My attention was totally distracted. Even since I saw him, he already looked different in my eyes.

“Oh, hyung!” He greeted the school president. Siwon sunbae waved his hand at him then he smiled at me. “Hyung, are you busy?” he asked him.

“No, not really.” He said as he shook his head. Well, he seemed don’t want other people to know that he asked me to be his partner for the festival. Fine ==

“Then let’s talk before Amber found us!” he said as he pulled my hand. We ran towards the hall that is not that far from my last stop. I felt my heart throbs crazily. As crazy as the last time I saw Yunho oppa in tux. Aish! Stupid heart! Stop beating for wrong guys!!

 

“Please take care of Amber, she’s a good girl^^”

Kris sunbae and I sat on the stage. I we talked about Amber and the reason why she doesn’t want her friends to get near with her step brother. Krystal is Amber’s best friend, and their relationship became awkward when Amber found that Krystal develop feelings for him, she just let her. He had girlfriend at that time, so he couldn’t be with Krystal who was 13 at that time. He said that he always think Krystal as sister. He knew that Krystal has big pride and she won’t tell Amber that he rejected her. He let Krystal to tell Amber that he’s a player who has tons of girlfriends. Well, what’s the point he’s telling me this?

“So,” he took a deep breath as our eyes met. “Can I ask you to be my partner for the festival?”

I raised my eyebrow when I heard his words. He asked me to be his partner? Amber will kill him for real!

“Amber won’t let you to go with me, but if you choose Siwon hyung over me, I can understand.”

Did he hear what Siwon sunbae said?

“So, is it yes or…”

I bit my lower lip while thinking of things that would happen if I accepted his offer. Well, Amber will keep yelling at me, saying that her brother is a bad guy. Changmin… he’ll do nothing. Krystal, she’ll ditch me of course. Siwon sunbae will… I don’t know. Donghae will haunt Kris sunbae’s life, and Yunho oppa, he’ll force Changmin to go with me no matter what.

“Well, I think I’ve got the answer.” He said as he got up from his place. Come on! I haven’t said anything yet!

He sighed and forced his lips to smile at me. “I think you trust Amber the most. I have to go.”

I stared at the guy who was walking away with a ball on his hands. Well, I like him, and I think I’ll make Amber beg me to not go with him. “I haven’t said anything.” I said. He stopped his and his ball that suddenly fell from his hand broke the silence between us. I got up from my seat and took the ball that rolled towards me. He turned around and we exchanged gaze. I smiled and threw the ball at him. “I’ll change my habit a little bit. I’ll be your dancing partner.”

 

Kris’ POV

 

“…. I’ll be your dancing partner.”

 

I caught the ball that she threw. We smiled at each other and she left me in the hall alone.

I still remember the first time I saw her. It was in the middle of the night when mom told me to tell Amber to sleep. Amber fell asleep on her bed with her laptop . When I was about to turned it off, I saw a girl were sleeping on the screen. She must be the friend that made her learn Korean. She slept peacefully and looked so pretty. I found that her name was Yoojin when I saw Amber’s contact list on her messenger.

 

“Oh, wassoyo? I thought you go to Dongdaemun with your classmate.” I asked Amber who came home so early. She said nothing but glared at me. Ok, she must be really upset because her friend wants to be my dancing partner.

“Sorry, but I like her. Please don’t angry to Yoojin.” I begged her. But she frowned at me. Oh wait, she have just heard that?

“She really asked you to be her partner?!” Amber yelled at me. Wait, why she thinks Yoojin is the one who asked me to go with her?

“I’ll kill her for real!” she muttered. “Why you have to go with her?!” she asked me. I gulped and shook my head. Did she tell Amber that she wanted to ask me to be her dancing partner?

“So, what you guys doing here?”Mom approached us and Amber suddenly ran towards her and hugged her as if she’s her own mother. That’s my mom, kekeke~

“Kris, tell me what happened!” Mom sent me her glare as if I’m doing wrong. She’s always on Amber’s side.

“I go to the Spring Festival’s dance party with her friend, and Amber doesn’t like it.” I explained. “Hey, have you got a partner?” I asked her, but she hid her face like she hasn’t found a partner. “You want me to find a partner for you?” I asked her.

“Ani,” she said. Wait, someone asked her out already? Daebak!

“Yah! Who is he??” I asked her as I tapped on her shoulde, but mom hit my hand ==

“Who is he, darling?” mom asked her.

“Henry Lau from Violin club.” She said as she hugged mom tighter.

She liked Henry? Daebak!

 

Author’s POV

 

Yunho lay on the sofa while watching drama. It’s Saturday night and the kids looked so busy on their own. Changmin and Yoojin were at Home, but they locked themselves inside their room to prepare for the dancing party in Neul Paran.  The bell rang. Yunho got up from his seat lazily. He opened the door without look at the screen.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,”

Yunho shocked when he saw a guy was standing in front of his door. He was tall and he wore black shirt and trouser. Yunho’s attention distracted when he heard Changmin’s footsteps. Changmin looked confuse when he saw Yunho shocked to see him in suit.

“You guys dating?” Yunho asked Changmin. Changmin dropped his jaw when he heard Yunho’s question. But then he realized that he hasn’t told Yunho about the party.

“I forget to tell you hyung! We’re going to the party!” He said as he tapped Yunho’s shoulder. “Yoojin! Your date is here!!”

Yunho, Changmin, and Kris heard rumble from the 2nd story and in few seconds they saw Yoojin fell from the stair. She managed to stand up when she saw Kris looked so worry. “I’m fine!” she smiled while trying to held back her pain.

“Why you’re in a rush?” Yunho asked her. “And what do you mean with Yoojin’s date?” He frowned at Changmin. “Why you guys didn’t tell me that all of you will leave me?!”

Yoojin and Changmin stared at each other. “We have to go!” Changmin said as he left home.

“Oppa annyeong^^”

Yoojin smiled and gave him peck on Yunho’s cheek. An awkward feeling suddenly dominated them.  Yoojin ran towards Kris and pulled his hand immediately.

 

Yoojin’s POV

 

Why It’s so awkward when I gave oppa peck? Aish!

“Gwaenchanha?”

Changmin and Kris sunbae asked me almost together. I nodded and breathed out heavily. “I think it’s because I fell earlier.”

They nodded. Changmin, Kris sunbae, and I were on the bus to Neul Paran. Yeah, tonight is the night where I finally have my first dancing party. Amber thought I’m the one who asked her brother to be my partner, and she could do nothing since she also goes to the ball with a cute sunbae from Violin club. Krystal looked fine when she heard that I go to the party with Kris sunbae. I heard that she goes to the party with a senior student from Kirin. Changmin is still hiding his partner’s identity. I though Sooyoung and him will be a couple for the party. But Sooyoung goes to the party with Kyuhyun Sunbae. I’m so curious with Changmin’s date!

 

As soon as we reached Neul Paran, we saw a lot of couple in front of the gate. They dressed nicely and looked so happy with their own partner. Were they really dating?

“Most of them are real couple.” Kris sunbae suddenly said. I think he could read my mind.

We headed to the hall and it was full of students who were dancing crazily. I saw Amber was captivated by Henry sunbae’s violin-dancing skill. Krystal and her date were laughing while Tiffany and Siwon sunbae were dancing. Where is Qian unnie?

“Changmin is with Victoria Song, right there.”

I turned around and found Changmin and Vic unnie were chatting as if they have known each other for a long time. “I smell something fishy here.” I frowned at Changmin and Vic unnie. Well, I’ll interrogate Changmin tonight ==

“If you don’t mind, can you look only at me?”

Kris smiled at me. Tonight my attention distracted by a lot of things. I forgot that I have a date with a nice person. Tonight he’s wearing a black shirt and trousers. He did his hair and put some make up. “How long it takes to make you this gorgeous?” I suddenly talked to him without honorifics. He raised his eyebrows then gave me his sweetest smile. “You’re so pretty tonight.” He complimented me. I couldn’t help but blushed. It’s my first time to hear compliment from someone except Donghae, Changmin, Yunho oppa, and Jungsoo oppa. “Don’t call me oppa or sunbae, I like it when you call me Kris.” He said as he took my hands and when they played a romantic song, we started to dance. I didn’t know how to dance, but my body flowed with his movements. My eyes were set on him like I was hypnotized by his eyes. Suddenly his hand pulled my waist against him, and our face just a few centimeters apart. I looked away and saw the other couples were hugging, enjoying the moment on their own. I suddenly felt myself drowned in the situation. My hands lingered around his neck and his hands held my waist. From this short distance, I could feel the warmth of his body lingered on me, the sound of his breath that followed every step of us, and his heart that beat in an unknown rhythm. And I fell deeper as If I couldn’t get up, or want the moment ended.

  ----------------------------------------

so this is the las update of this week kk~ 

Hope youlike it^^ 

sorry for grammatical error ._.\.