Remember You

When You Were Sleeping

 

“WHERE IS SHE?!!!”

 

Lee Donghae had been scratching student’s meeting room’s window. He had been waiting for 20 minutes just to meet his old friend that he knew when he still lived in Tokyo. “Choi Siwon! This is your fault!!!”

Siwon snorted. Donghae had been blaming Siwon for hundred times because Siwon dragged him to the room just to help him with his school president’s tasks.

“What should I do now?” Siwon asked him. “I’ve told Ryeowook to kidnap your friend, and drag her here.”

“It’s been a year since the last time I saw him! You have to understand my position, Choi Siwon!!!”

 

“Yah! Stop actinglike a kid, Lee Donghae!” Lee Hyukjae, leader of dancing club, walked in the room and hit Donghae’s head by a rolled New Students’ guide book. “Tell me her name.”  

“Jeong Yoojin!” Donghae said happily.

Hyukjae opened his book and found Donghae’s girl. “So, in this book they said that Jeong Yoojin graduated from Korea School of Tokyo. A ballerina, and knows 5 languages include Japanese, Korean, English, French and Chinese. And P.S, She’s Lee Donghae’s girl.”

Hyukjae red that part loudly so that all the students in that room. The other students opened the book then sent Donghae their smirk. Donghae gulped when suddenly Hankyung approached him.

“So, she’s your girl?” he asked Donghae.

Donghae gulped. “Wae??”

“CanI invite her to join my cooking club?” he asked Donghae with fake smile on his face. Donghae frowned and shook his head steadily. “No Way!! She’ll join our dancing club, right Hyuk?”

“Righ… Mwo?!” Eunhyuk shocked.

“Donghae, I met her in Myeongdong yesterday, she has boyfriend. She’s not yours :p” Siwon said as he stuck out his tongue at Donghae.

“Ani! She’s mine only! Don’t ever try to make her your club member!” Donghae said as he glared at everyone’s in the room include Kim Heechul, the leader of Cat Lovers Club. “She’snot your type, hyeong.” He said in a sharp voice.

Heechul who was playing games with Kyuhyun suddenly diverted his attention towards Donghae and he glared at Donghae back and threw him Kyuhyun’s shoe. “Yah! Hankyung is the most dangerous one, pabo!”

 

“YAY! I win!!”

 

Kyuhyun jumped happily while Heechul dropped his jaw when he realized he lost the game. “Yah! Cho Kyu! You are cheater!!”

 

“Excuse me…”

 

All the guys inside the room stopped their activity when they heard female students’ voices. It’s been years since the last time they heard girl’s voice in this school. This year, Neul Paran High School decided to accept female students again after a female student’s death 5 years ago. Neul Paran Private School was famous for their handsome male students. Because of that, a lot of female students fought each other when they found other students talk or close with a famous male student. This year, Neul Paran only accepts 5 female students who studied abroad. The first female student is Amber J Liu who studied in Los Angeles, Krystal Jung who studied in San Francisco, Victoria Song who studied in Qingdao, Tiffany Hwang who studied in Diamond Bar, California and Jeong Yoojin who studied in Tokyo. The reason why they only accept five students is because they qualified the requirement that the school gave to them.

 

“We heard the school’s president wants to meet us.” Krystal said in her super fluent English.

Siwon got up from his seat to greet the new female students. He noticed the girl he met in Myeongdong last night, but she seemed not recognize him. “Welcome to Neul Paran Private School. You are the first female students in this school after 5 years we didn’t accept female students. I’m here to give you some basic rules.”

 

“Rules?” Hyukjae frowned. “Ok, Siwon must be made some stupid rules.”

 

“The first rule is you are not allowed to join any club in this school. If you interested in one of club in our school, we’ll provide a mentor for you.” Siwon explained. The girls were just sighed and started to not payattention

 

“Yah! Siwon! That’s unfair!!!”  Clubs’ leaders yelled at him.

 

 “Just listen to what I’m going to say.” Siwon replied calmly. “The second rule is that you allowed dating everyone…”

“That’s cool! Just wait, Victoria Song!” Kyuhyun said as he winked at Victoria.

Siwon glared at Kyuhyun. “Yah, I’m not done talking.” He took a deep breath before he starts again. “The second rule is that you allowed dating everyone except our male students.”

“Yah! Horse Siwon!!” Kyuhyun yelled at Siwon just like the other students.

Siwon approached Kyuhyun and patted his head. “Show your respect, call her noona. Victoria noona.”

Kyuhyun blinked for a few seconds. “Eh? NOONA?!” he asked as he diverted her gaze to Victoria. Victoria bowed her head. “Bangapseumnida…”

“Ok, That’s all for today, you can go back to your class.”

 

Siwon’s POV

 

Well, she didn’t recognize me. Such a shame! I wish she could recognize me then we could hang out together, as a friend of course. I will never change rules that I made.

I walked out of the meeting room, but I stopped my steps when I noticed someone was standing in front of the meeting room.

“Oh, Donghae’s girl! What are you doing here?” I asked her. She bowed at me as soon as I greeted her. I wonder why…

“Thank you for your help yesterday, sunbaenim.” She bowed at me then ran to… nowhere. So… she remembers me?

 

“I’m home!”

I entered my house and ran upstairs to greet my mom.  “Umma! I’m home^^”

She smiled at me while knitting a blanket. “Siwon, you back home early today?”

I nodded and gave her kiss on cheek. “Where is Nurse Lee? She shouldn’t leave you alone.” I said as I tried to find Nurse Yoon.  I found her was heading to my mother’s room with my mom’s lunch.

“I’ll feed her, you can go home now^^”

I sat beside my mother and started to massage her stiff shoulders. “Mum, let’s ha a lunch together^^” I begged as I showed her my best Aegyo. Mom laughed at my aegyo then she suddenly nodded. “Let’s have a lunch together. Don’t forget to call your dad^^”

 I felt my heart was stop beating when she agreed. It’s been years since the last time we eat together at the same table. Since we lost my brother during our trip to Japan, mom seemed lost her entire world. She rarely talks and it’s really hard to make bring her old self back. Now I’m trying to hold back my happy tears. It’s such a miracle.

“Aideul-ah, should I put some make up?”

I smiled and nodded. “We should make appa shock!”

 

“Siwon-ah, is that your girlfriend?”Dad walked towards the dining room and sat on his seat. “So, what’s your… Yeonhee?”

He dropped the glass in his hand when he realized that the lady who was sitting in front of me was Mom. “Y, Yeonhee?”

Umma smiled as she his hair like she always did. “You are so careless.” She said as she cleaned up the mess. Ahbeoji helped her without took his eyes off of her.  “You’re so pretty today.”

Ahbeoji kept complimenting umma. He didn’t eat much because he only paid attention to umma. Finally, a normal life comes to me! FINALLY!

“How’s your day, Siwon-ah?”umma asked me.

“Great! We finally have female students in our school!” I said cheerfully. Who says I’m not anticipating that? I’m a normal guy!

“How about you, yeobo?”

“My day is great! We finally eat in the same table again!” Ahbeoji said happily.

Umma smiled. “By the way, where’s your brother? Ah~ He must be at School!”

 

----------------------------------------

 

Ok, another update^^

You might not understand or guess the plot of this story, but… I think that’s fine. Kk~

I’ll introduce you to the main character of this story before we go further.

By the way, Hope you like it^^