His Ego

When You Were Sleeping

 

“I wonder who give you this expensive present.”

Yoojin, Yunho, and Changmin gathered in the living room, surrounding the expensive present she got from someone.

“This even few times more expensive than my present.” Yunho said as he gave Yoojin a new camera.

“Changmin, break it for me!” Yoojin said as she pointed at the camera. Yunho surprised and hid it from Changmin. “Yah! You begged me for a new camera last month!”

“But we’ve agreed to break every presents like camera and mirror.” Changmin said. Yunho tried to keep his present save, but he also scared of Changmin. The more he looked at Changmin’s figure, the more he realized that Changmin had grown so much. “By the way, did you already have your first wet dream?”

Changmin stunned. His face became red, and he tried to run away from the living room, but Yunho caught his hand. “Ppali, tell me.”

Yunho laughed at Changmin and looked at Yoojin whose face already looked like a steamed crab. “Stop teasing him oppa!!” she said as she ran to the kitchen to drink some water. Well, a bottle of water.

“Is it Kris who gave you this present?” Yunho asked her. He finally back to the topic.

“Aniyo.” She said as she walked towards Changmin and gave him a bottle of water. “He has just know about my birthday, he’s a student and I know he won’t buy this pricey things thou his late father gave him a lot of money.”

“It’s Boa-ssi, I think.” Changmin said. “She wants to apologize to you and want hyeong back to her.”

“I’ll never forgive her.” Yoojin said bitterly and took Changmin’s bottle. Changmin glared at her, but she pretended to not see. Yunhoo kept shaking his head. “No, Boa won’t spend this much for someone she hates.”

Yoojin choked when she drank her water. “M, mwoya??”

Yunho sighed. “Do you want me to tell you a story?” he asked the kids. They nodded without hesitation. “Boa likes me even since we were in High School.”

 

Neul Paran, 10 years ago

 

“He’s handsome, tall, rich, smart, manly, and knows Hapkido. God! He’s a real prince charming!”

Boa and her friend, Ahra were talking about one of most famous student in Neul Paran, Jeong Yunho. Boa, Ahra and Yunho were classmates, however they we’re not close with each other. They were close, but Boa just didn’t know about it.

“He’s listening,” Ahra reminded her, but Boa seemed not care. “Let him know.” Boa said. Ahra rolled her eyes and got up from her seat. “Yunho-yah, let’s go to the canteen.”

Yunho laughed at Ahra’s bored face and followed her to the canteen. They left Boa and the other student in the class dumbfounded.

  

“She looked really shocked. Should we tell her the truth?” Yunho asked Ahra. Ara glared at him and crossed her arms. “She’s too noisy these days. Why you don’t just date other girl?”

Yunho blinked for a few seconds. “God, I forgot that we’ve broke up!” he slammed his head to the book he held. “Thanks for reminding me, anyway.” He grinned at her.

Ahra rolled her eyes, but deep inside her heart she found it cute. And she regretted her broke up with him somehow. “I’ll be leaving for America and continue my study there, I think this is the last time for us together like this.”

Yunho looked into her eyes. “You want me to come with you? I’ll call my parents to take care of it.”he said in a serious tone. Ahra shook her head. “Gwaenchanha, just stay here.” She said. She smiled and laid her back to relax herself. Yunho and Ahra looked at each other as if they were reminiscing their memories. “I’m gonna miss you…”she said as she bowed her head. Yunho lifted her face and formed a smile on her face by his fingers. “You look gorgeous when you smile.”

“Gomawo…”

 

“Ahra-yah!”

 

Yunho who was holding Ahra’s face diverted his gaze towards the voice. It was Boa and she looked like she was in anger. “Uh, Boa, waeyo?”

“So, this is why you always look bored whenever I talk about him?” she asked Ahra. Ahra nodded without releasing Yunho’s hand from her face. “You are too noisy, Yunho won’t like you.” She said arrogantly.
“Ahra-yah…”

“I’ll show you that I can make him mine!”

 

Present time

 

“You had girlfriend before?!”

Yoojin and Changmin exclaimed. They looked at each other as if they couldn’t believe the fact that Yunho used to have a girlfriend. Yunho glared at them. “I am straight idiots!”

“Where is Ahra-ssi now? I think she’s better than Boa-ssi.” Changmin asked him. Yunho shook his head. “I don’t know.” He said. “But she’s more arrogant than Boa, and you’ll never like her.”

“You like arrogant girls, hyeong? Daebak!!” Changmin clapped his hands. “I prefer cute girls, like my Vic.”

Yoojin and Yunho rolled their eyes. Yoojin suddenly felt curious about something. “Oppa, you were really close with mom, right?”

Yunho nodded. “I often asked her permission to take you out to have ice cream date even since you were 5.” He said. “Waeyo?”

“Have you met my father?”

Yunho nodded. “But I forget how he looks like.” He said. “Why you suddenly ask about your father?”

“This…” Yoojin took the expensive present she got. “What if…”

“That makes sense.” Changmin cut her words, but he still looked curious with something. “But why a set of expensive makeup set? Did he know about Yoojin’s scar?” he asked them. “Remember what Tiffany-ssi and Vic said when they look at this present?”

 

“With this makeup set Yoojin will forget her scar whenever she sees her reflection.”

 

“This is from your dad.” Changmin said confidently. “Hyeong, we should prepare ourselves to let her go.”

Yunho glared at Changmin. Yunho realized that if Yoojin’s father wants her, he’ll able to get the custody easily since Yoojin still underage. He didn’t want to lose her. “I’ll never let her father get the custody.”

“Oppa…”

“Do you realize why her mother chose me as her guardian? If her father was a good man, she wouldn’t choose me to be her guardian!” Yunho raised his voice. Changmin got up from his seat. “You don’t have to raise your voice when you talk to me, I’m not deaf.” Changmin glared at him. He diverted his attention towards Yoojin and smiled at her. “Congrats, you still have father.” He said as he went upstairs. Yoojin got up from her seat and approached Yunho. “Oppa, gwaenchanha, I’ll never leave you and Changmin.” She said in a soothing voice as she hugged his back. Yunho knew that he shouldn’t yell at Changmin. Both Yoojin and Changmin were really precious for him. They are reason why he chose this path of life. He didn’t want to lose them.

“I have to talk to Changmin.” Yunho said as he released Yoojin’s hands from his waist. However Yoojin stopped him. “Both of you need time to think.” Yoojin said. “Do you want Ice cream?”

-------------------------------------
 

so, I think this is the last update for this week... 
thanks for reading^^
I'll be back kkk~