Just a Lovely Fan I Truly Adore

Lovely Fan

Chapter 9: Just a Lovely Fan I Truly Adore

Nobody’s POV

The Sun shone brightly. It pierced its beam right through Haerin’s ajar window. It was probably 8.30 a.m. Haerin sat on her bed, rubbing her sleepy eyes. She had return from Hawaii two weeks and was still happily seeing Park Chanyeol. Ever since her return, they had not seen each other but were still contacting each other via phones. Sometimes they would webcam each other along with the other members of EXO. Haejin returned back to his state; cold and emotionless. He did cover up for Haerin when they got back and would cautiously watch over the two lovebirds. Their father had been discharged and was busy resuming his works. After Haerin returned last week, he told her everything that she needed to know about herself. She was quiet for a couple of days but went back to normal shortly after that. Haerin tied her hair in a bun and bathed. After finished dolling up, she went to have breakfast with the rest of her family.

“Oh, you’re here Haerin,” Mrs. Choi beamed. “Sit down, young lady. Your father wants to talk about something with you.”

“What is it?” Haerin looked blankly at her brother. He shrugged and continued eating.

“You do know that Daehyun’s semester break has started,” Mr. Choi eyed his daughter’s reaction. It was the same as the look she has every time the name ‘Han Daehyun’ was brought up. Haejin stopped and looked at Haerin. ‘What about Chanyeol hyung then?’

“Well, I want you to hang out with him during his holiday. Is that okay with you?”

“Haerin?” Mrs. Choi asked and put her hands on top of Haerin’s.

“Daddy… you do know that I don’t have any feelings for Daehyun oppa.”

“Yet. You’ll never know what he’s like when you keep on avoiding him.”

“But daddy, I grew up with him all this time. He’s just an oppa to me.”

“Just give him a chance, will you,”

“…. Fine! But I want Haejin oppa to come along,”

“Hell no, shortie,” Haejin pouted only to get hit by Mrs. Choi for using slang words.

“But, daddy…”

……………………….

Your POV

“Choi Haerin!” I looked up only to see my Han Daehyun ran towards me. ‘You dare giving me that smile after making me waits for you for 30 minutes.’ That man stood me up and I really did wait for 30 minutes. Isn’t it supposed to be the girls who are late? I sat in that place for such a long time that my hurts.

“Aww, you haven’t grown yet,” he cupped my face and flashed that huge smile like Chanyeol oppa always does. Chanyeol oppa… I didn’t tell him about going out with Daehyun and I felt so bad. Like how a cheater should feels. I pouted.

“Your hurts from waiting?” he linked our fingers and led me through the busy crowd.

“Don’t be… I’ll treat you some ice cream, okay,” he did some aegyo thing to me.

“Stop treating me like a baby when you’re behaving like one,”

“Our first meeting after a year and you’re nagging on me already?” he stopped and moved closer to my face.

“Daehyun oppa, what are you trying to do?” I asked nervously. I couldn’t smack that face of his since he tangled our hands together. He leaned closer and whispered softly.

“I.Hate.You,” he kissed my forehead and blushed instantly. I froze and sent him death glares.

“Haerin-ah…” he looked away, held my hands again and called my name repeatedly. I looked at our hands. Say goodbye to ‘I never even hold hands with him,’ from my past conversation with Chanyeol.

“I learned some skinship during my studies abroad. Aren’t you proud of me?” he chuckled upon my nervous reaction. I looked away as he dragged me and i caught a glimpse of… EXO!! I immediately stopped my steps.

 “Uh?” Daehyun looked back at me. I let go off my hands and put it in my pockets.

“Yah...Haerin-ah... open you heart a bit for this oppa, will you,” he pouted and bend to my height. I stole a glance and saw EXO members lining up for a fansign event. My Chanyeol oppa sat the furthest. Girls started squeezing their ways to the hall and I got slightly pushed inside. Daehyun oppa caught me and started badmouthing the girls.

“What so fancy about those kids anyway,” he looked away, again pouting his lips.

“Don’t do that.”

“What, you like them too?”

“Of course I do. They’re the love of my life. I would rather have been stranded on an island with them than go shopping with you.” I tried to move on since I don’t want Chanyeol to see me with another man.

“Well if you like them so much then let’s get some signatures…” he dragged me towards the hall. I couldn’t break away from him since he held me so tightly and pushed the other girls, making our way in the crowd, lining up as well.

“Since my fiancée love them so much, we’re gonna see them.” He grinned brightly.

“Daehyun oppa, you’re being ridiculous. I’m not going there!”  I cursed myself inside for not knowing Chanyeol has a schedule in my own shopping complex. After mental-facepalming myself, I made way to exit the hall, only to get bashed by the girls behind us. Daehyun pulled me and kept me by his side.

“It’s alright. Don’t be shy,” he coaxed me and stared at the girls behind us just now. The girls went silence and covered themselves with their EXO banners.

“If you’re annoyed, I can get rid of them for you,” he whispered. I shot him an ‘are-you-out-of-your-mind’ look. He again pouted and poked his lips. While I helplessly, cautiously and nervously waiting for our turns, he gripped my hands tighter until finally, we faced Luhan.

I kept myself as low as possible and took my hands off Daehyun.

“Hello.” Daehyun greeted Luhan brightly.

“Hello. What’s your na…?” Luhan was shocked and froze on his seat. Daehyun grinned back at him, not knowing the current situation. I kept myself low.

“It’s Han.Dae.Hyun” he even drew an invisible hangul of the spelling. Luhan eyes widened once again and shifted his gaze to Daehyun. I again cursed myself for agreeing to come here.

“Aren’t you going to write my name?” Luhan snapped out of it and immediately looked at Chanyeol who was at the other end.

“And this girl here… is my fiancée, Haerin.” He pulled me in. I was shocked and noticed Xiumin started to turn his gaze to us. That’s great.

Xiumin who was drinking his water choked and quickly nudged Tao beside him. Tao stopped signing to examine Daehyun and me and told Kris. His reaction was the same as Luhan and Xiumin. Kris looked up and was surprised. He signaled a ‘Chanyeol’s-girlfriend?’ to Luhan and Luhan nodded. Lay and Chen stared at us as well. Okay, now we have the full attention of EXO-M.

“It’s Choi.Hae.Rin.” Daehyun grew impatient and drew a hangul of my name too. Luhan finally signed the paper and I grabbed it. The next, well, it went the same. As we grew closer to EXO-K’s table, Daehyun whispered, “They’re weird.” only to get punched by me lightly on his tummy. I looked back and saw EXO-M gulping, feeling as restless as I am. Sehun, Suho, Kai, Baekhyun and D.O, we passed all of them and finally reached Chanyeol. The boys were all experiencing the same emotion right now. I just hope that Daehyun won’t blurt out our status like he did to the others just now.

Chanyeol just finished signing for a fan before me and they high-five each other. I couldn’t hold my jealousy as I pouted. He finally stared at me and his eyes widened. “Haerin-ah!” he flashed that cute smile of his and he grinned continuously at me. I smiled back and stared lovingly at my boyfriend.

“He knows you??” a curious Daehyun interrupt. Chanyeol looked at him and finally realized his presence. “A friend of yours?” he playfully asked but I sensed some insecurity in his voice. I nodded before Daehyun could say anything.

“Actually, we’re engaged.” Daehyun corrected him. Chanyeol sat straight and quickly looked at me. The smile on his face was gone. All EXO members looked at us. The fans too sensed the tension and the fansign were halted due to us. “I’m Han Daehyun and she’s Choi Haerin. May I know where you two know each other?” Daehyun was tilting his head, waiting for an answer.

“We—I went to their events many times already.” I nudged Daehyun, signaling him to follow me as I tried to step down from the stage. ‘Why did I say that?’ Chanyeol looked at me at disbelief. Daehyun pulled me back and motioned me to hold my senses.

“Yes, just a lovely fan I truly adore,” Chanyeol said, looking straight into my eyes. The serious expression on his face was new to me. I gulped. ‘Is he mad at me for saying that?’

“Well, don’t adore her too much. I was struggling to keep her by my side all this time. She rejects me over and over but I know deep down inside, she’ll reply my love someday. If someone like you come and snatch her away, she’ll absolutely be swooned and left me. Will you wish us a happy relationship? I would really appreciate it. You could jot that down there,” he pointed at paper on Chanyeol’s hands. Hearing his words, the fans squealed and clapped, touched by Daehyun’s cute confession. Chanyeol looked at him and then stared at me. The EXO members were silent on their seats. Slowly, I saw his hands moving and wrote something. Daehyun was ecstatic and hugged me. I pushed him aside and stormed off the hall. ‘How could Chanyeol possibly be wishing us a happy life… it was him that I want to have that relationship with…

Just a lovely fan he truly adores, huh,’

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-huh… looks like the lovebirds are having their first argument. After finally meeting each other, they were fighting?? I wish I could hate Daehyun but he’s so cute that I smiled all along writing about him. But I still despise him though, Haerin’s Chanyeol’s. LOL. And what do you think of Daehyun and Chanyeol’s first meeting?? For my new subbies, Thank You *deep bow* And for you readers, don’t forget to comment and subscribe. They really made my day… :D

(P/s: I couldn’t stay away from updating even though my exam is just around the corner. TT..TT)