The Boys

Lovely Fan

 

 


 

“The thing is……….Um…I’m actually run—" I wanted to lie to him but I couldn't bring myself to. What lost would I get even if I come clean. But I couldn’t continue my words. The taxi suddenly jerked up and I’m sure if it wasn’t for the seatbelt, I definitely would’ve broken my neck. I knocked my head on the driver’s seat. “Arghh,” I rubbed my neck, handling the sudden pain that had just occurred.

“Are you okay, miss?” The taxi driver asked. I nodded. “I’m so sorry miss.” He quickly apologized. I shook my head but still craned myself to look at the scene in front.

“What happened?” I asked him. The driver pointed at the road ahead of us. I quickly unbuckled the seatbelt and positioned myself clearer to see what he pointed at. On the road, lying unconsciously was an old woman. In a split second, I was having a panic attack. I had never been in such a situation before, well because I had never travelled using public transports before. I bit my lips before deciding to check the old woman.

I hurriedly went out of the car and the driver followed behind me. I reached out to the old woman and quickly checked her pulse. Luckily the First-Aids knowledge I had was appliable at that moment. I let out a relief sigh to see that she was still breathing. Crowd began to form as well and I was shaking like a . Looking around at the scene, I noticed a few things. “There’s no blood. And the taxi’s still in a good shape. I assumed that we had not yet knocked her.” I said.

The drivers who had just recovered from his shock nodded. He took the old woman in his arms and put her on the back seat. “She must’ve been in a great shock.” He said with his voice still shaking. I picked up the woman’s things on the road and entered the taxi as well. “Let’s go to the hospital.” I suggested as I closed the door. “But miss, what about you?” He asked, starting his engine already. Smiling, I found myself reaching for the old woman's hands. “I can wait. Let’s save her first.”

 


Nobody’s POV

 

The traffic was awful. Cars were honking everywhere. EXO’s bus was also trapped in the traffic. And to make matters worse, their fans that followed them since they arrived at the airport were just beside them. Suho, being the leader, went to the manager and asked what had happened. “Hyung, why are we trapped here?” Manager hyung signaled him to sit down and asked the bus driver who just got back. “An accident occurred.” He explained and sat down. “I guess we had to wait for a while.”

“KAI OPPA!!!!!” A screeh was heard  from a taxi next to their bus. Kai who sat beside the window just smiled at the eagered fans. Being a bit uncomfortable with the attention, he faced D.O who was sitting next to him. “I cannot stay like this any longer.” D.O merely smiled at his friend and shrugged. He was slightly annoyed at the situation they were in as well.

"What's the matter, Jongin? You’re afraid they might attack us?” Baekhyun questioned from their behind. Chanyeol had just woken up from his sleep. Clueless about the entire thing, he rubbed his eyes and looked around the place. Kris who sat beside their lane bluntly marked, “I’m quite shock they haven’t.”

"Haven't what?" Chanyeol asked, finally sitting down quietly on his seat. His question was left ignored as the others responded nothing to him.

“Oh come on, don’t be like that.” Lay coaxed his other members and gulped down his bottle of water. Chen stood up and went to their manager hyung “Is it serious?” He asked with a worried expression on his face.  Their manager raised his shoulder and sent Chen went back to his seat. Chen who was disturbed by Chanyeol's still sleepy look nudged his friend. “Wake up, already, Yeol." He played with Chanyeol’s hair as he sat behind Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Sehun puckered his lips, feeling awkward to have nothing else to do but wait on the bus. He looked around to check on his hyungs and finally noticed the troubled look on Xiumin's face. Sehun knew exactly what trouble Xiumin was struggling with when he saw the eldest member pinning his legs together. The maknae, pitying Xiumin and got up to whisper something to their manager. The manager went to Xiumin after receiving words from the maknae. Xiumin who previously sat next to Luhan nodded aggressively as manager hyung approached him. “Can’t you wait for 5 more minutes?”

Everyone started to panic at the emergency situation. Suho joined them and asked what happened. “I can’t-" Xiumin groaned in pain. “Do you want to use this, hyung?” Lay offered an empty bottle to Xiumin. Tao who had listened to blunt offer by Lay laughed so much that he rolled on the floor. “Why?” Lay raised his eyebrow. “I mean, if hyung’s desperate enough.”

“What happened?” D.O also gathered at the back of the bus. Xiumin couldn't manage to even gaze up to answer the question. Luhan laughed before nudging his friend, “Our baozi here needs to pee.” Hearing Luhan's playfully marks, Xiumin couldn't even shut the deer up because even a slight movement could make him release. Instead, he smacked Luhan’s head with the bottle Lay gave him. Manager hyung laughed and took the bottle. “The bottle thing can’t work.” He continued.

"Why?” Baekhyun asked. The EXO boys were gathered at the back of the bus where Xiumin sat. Kris sighed. “If he did it, the fans will get their bonus today.” He explained. Grinning at the leader's words, Kai shared a look with Baekhyun. “You were saying they will capture that moment?”

“Wow! A member of EXO couldn’t take it anymore! Will that be the headline?” Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun’s words and they high-fived each other. Xiumin glared at his teasing dongsaengs but giggled his way to restrain any possible release. Noticing the struggle Xiumin put on, Suho sighed and called the rest off. “Don’t be such a meanie boys.”

The bus then suddenly started to move. A few members were ed off their spots and returned to their respective seats. The manager went towards the driver after patting Xiumin's shoulder. “What happened? Did someone get killed?” 

“I think they’re heading to the hospital.” The bus driver replied. Hearing that, Manager hyung nodded his head and relayed the message to the rest of the members. Relief sighs were heard everywhere, especially from a tortured one. “Hang in there, baozi!” He joked.

“Hyungg!!” Xiumin cried from the back. He wasn't sure whether he could even stay for another minute. The ride to their hotel probably took about 15 minutes. He cringed at the waiting he had to face. And with the constant giggles and teases from Luhan, Xiumin decided that he'd better off sleep his way to ease the itching pain.

When they were passing by the scene, Chanyeol stood up to see everything clearer. “There’s no blood.” He commented, squinting his eyes to get a better vision. “I guess the person’s not that hurt then.” He kept eyeing the scene when an interesting figure caught his eyes. The view of a girl gathering the victim's things on the bare road somehow allured his attention. He couldn't take his eyes of the girl.

"She's..."