Zhang Yi Xing's Feelings?

Lovely Fan

Chanyeol’s POV

I saw it all, how Haerin went up the stage, with Lay hyung as his accompanist. How she serenades me with her . I was surprised; I never thought that she would think of playing Into Your World as her choice. But then, I also saw how she cut herself in the end, how she cried and how Lay hyung embraced her. I was not jealous—well, maybe a bit. Okay fine, I’m freaking jealous! Even when she asked Lay to do it last month.

I would always sent glares to Lay but he just chuckled. I hate seeing her with other men, how Lay hyung would return from their practices with a big smile plastered on his face. I want to poke his dimple deeper inside. However, I know, I’m in no position to even care for her anymore.

Haerin didn’t win the competition this time. But she still won the Popularity Award. I want to congratulate her but I have no courage to do so.

“Earth to Chanyeol,” Suho hyung waved his hands in front of me. I snapped from my daydream and looked at them. I glanced around the room, wait, aren’t we in the van just now?

“Where are we?”

“You seriously spaced out until now?” Baekhyun nudged me. I was puzzled. We were already inside a private restaurant. Why are we here? The door opened and EXO-M members entered, one by one. And Haerin followed behind them. You say what?!

“Hae—,” I rose from my seat, surprised with her presence. She smiled bitterly and tugged her hair behind her ears. After bowing to everyone, she sat at the other end with Lay beside her. Sehun pulled me back to my seat.

“Let’s congratulate Haerin and Lay for their win today!” Kris clapped his hands. The others cheered and clapped too. I was still in daze looking at her.

“So, Haerin,” Kai asked. “What made you want Yi Xing hyung to help you?”

“Yeah, why don’t you pick me?” Chen pouted, overly excited. “Nah, I like him the best.” She stuck her tongue. I chocked on my drink. Okay, I’m just making things awkward. But then, Haerin just chuckled. Is she over me already?

I suddenly excused myself to go to the restroom. Yeah, I should do this in the first place. This would ease Haerin from being too stressed out there. As I cleaned my hands, I saw some shadows entering the restroom; Lay hyung.

I snorted at him, pretending to be sulking with their sudden closeness. Back when Haerin and I were still together, it never crosses my mind that I would be intimidated by my own groupmate. Lay laughed at me and went to do his business. I looked over at him and leaned against the wall. He is one handsome man. His skin is so pale; it’s almost white. And he’s tall but, heh, I’m taller. And he has his attractive dimple. Mine is not as good looking as his. Lay’s good at dancing and singing too. If it was him Haerin fell in love with last time, it would’ve been easier for me not to be as this miserable.

“Am I that cool when I’m peeing?” he laughed frantically at his own joke. I shook my head, laughing too. I couldn’t stay mad at him for long. No matter what, Lay’s still my friend and he has been around longer than I met Haerin. I couldn’t risk our brotherhood over some girls.

“Hyung, how is she doing?” I looked at him. He smiled before washing his own hands.

“Why don’t you ask her yourself?” How could I do that? It would be too awkward to even look her in her eyes, let alone be talking to her.

“I cannot pretend that nothing ever happened between us before.” I looked down.

“It’s not like she already moved on.” He trailed, patting my shoulder.

“But still—,”

“No buts. She still likes you so why don’t you take this chance?”

“Did you forget about her father,” I rubbed my fingers. “He would not like it. And plus, Han Daehyun, he’s still her fiancé.”

“Look, Yeol. If you’re not going to fight for her, then I will.” He smirked, crossing his arms against his milky chest. I was stopped in my steps. Looking into his eyes, I found Lay hyung quite serious about his words.

“Hyung,” he smiled back and continued walking to the room. “Hyung,” I called again, still in my spot.

“Yes?”

“Do you, um, by any chance,” I hesitated, trying to find the right words. I cannot be sounding too ed up, too nervous and challenged.

“Like Haerin?” he knew what I was going to ask him. I sighed and nodded. I looked at Lay straight in his eyes. Our gazes never leave one another.

“Do you like her, hyung?”

 

----------------------------

Nah, I’m not going to give up on this story soon. I just find a way how to twist some dramas. Heheh *insert evil laugh*