Lovesick

Lovely Fan

It's kinda rated; just for the slightly-tiny-bitsy of um..something down there. Happy reading :)

----------------------------------

Chanyeol’s POV

Achoo!  I sneezed again. Kris handed me a box of tissues. I accepted it and blew my nose. It has been the second day I had this flu, since that day I played in the rain. Suho nagged me the whole evening, looking at how wet I was. The problem came that night. I was shivering and sneezing the whole time.

And from today onwards, we won’t have any schedules until the beginning of preparations for the next album. So that’s mean it’s free time for us! Well, I cannot enjoy myself though. This flu made me stuck in this dorm for the rest of the day.

“Who told you to play in the rain?” D.O snarled as he handed me the tissue again. I chuckled. Suddenly, the door bell rang. The members exchanged glances with one another. I mouthed them a ‘why?’ and they cracked into laughter. Suho finally got up and opened the door.

“Oh, sis in law, you’re here! Please do come in.”

I looked at the girl who entered our dorm. Oh, it’s just my girlfriend. Wait, what—my GIRL? Haerin stood in front of us and greeted everyone. After properly introducing herself, she bowed at them. I kept looking at them and was unable to even utter a word.

“Look at Chanyeol hyung acting all shy in front of us,” Kai joked. “Go and say hi to your girlfriend, hyung.”

I snapped out of my thoughts and went to her. She smiled and waved at me. “Why are you here?”

“Ah, about that—,” Baekhyun started. I sighed at him. “We thought that, maybe, you…need someone to…”

“Someone to—Achoo,” Again, I sneezed. I quickly looked at Haerin and she looked very worried. “I’m fine, Haerin-ah,”

“Liar, liar pants on fire…” Chen whistled. I glared at him and they laughed. “Anyway, we thought that maybe you need someone to take care of you.”

“What about you guys?”

“We’re going out!” Tao beamed. “Since hyung is sick, you cannot join us.”

“You’re leaving me?”

“Yah,” Kris pointed at me. I stared at him.

“At least you got yourself a girlfriend.”

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Gulp. I finished eating my medicine since Haerin had force me to—sometimes, she’s even scarier than my mom and noona. She patted me and went to clean the dishes. I tried stopping her but she’s so stubborn that I let her be.

“I can’t believe they left me.” I whined. Haerin walked up towards me and patted me again. I grabbed her hands and pouted. “You’re treating me like I’m some kind of dog.”

“That’s good. Since, I love dogs,” she kissed my nose. “There, there sick boy. Go rest up and lie down.”

I touched my nose and flushed. She too was being red even though I couldn’t see her face because she turned away. Slowly, I made my way behind her. “Hmm,” I smelled her sweet scent as I tightened my hands around her waist. She stopped her work for a while and froze there. I rested my chin on her head since she’s so small.

“Opps,” someone voiced at the entrance of the kitchen. Haerin and I looked at Lay who was ‘covering’ his eyes. I could still saw his eyes through his hands. Haerin pushed me away and continued doing the dishes.

“Lay hyung…” I whined. ‘Why are you being such a er?’

“Alright, alright, I’m not going to watch. I’m just here to get my phone.” He disappeared into his room and came back shortly after that. “I’m leaving now.”

Haerin waved at him and smiled. “Hyung, did you remember to bring everything?”

“Yes…”

“Did you bring your wallet?” Lay stopped at his track and checked his pants. He, then, checked also his bag. Smiling, he looked at me again and made his way to his room.

I mentally slapped myself. Seriously that hyung, how can he survive with such memory? He forgets everything, every time.

“You sure you brought everything already?”

“Ne, ne.” he waved his wallet at me. “I’m really leaving now.”

“Bye, Lay oppa.” Haerin called. Lay returned and stuck his head at the door. “Haerin-ah, if Chanyeol did anything to you, don’t hesitate to defend yourself. Kick him well in THAT area.”

“Ne, oppa,” Haerin chuckled. I looked at her in disbelief. “And, you, Park Chanyeol! Don’t you dare do anything to her! Remember, I’M WATCHING YOU!” Lay warned me and winked at Haerin. He then stormed out of the house, living awkward air around us.

“You’re going to kick me well in THAT area?”

“I learn judo since I’m 7. Just keep in your mind not to mess with me.” She finished the dishes and took off her apron. Then, she hugged me.

“Oh, who’s being lovey-dovey now?” I hugged her back. She broke away and made her way to the living room. I followed her and lay on the couch. She was just standing there, didn’t know what to do. I laughed and brought her to cuddle up with me on the coach. She tried getting up but I hugged her even more. She struggled again to break free. “Oppa, judo…”

“Can’t we just stay like this for a moment?”

“No. You’re giving me your virus.” I thought for a moment and finally got what her mean, this; Achoo! I quickly sprang up and sat straight. She’s right. I cannot let her be sick. She laughed at me and hugged me again. “Who told you to not going straight to shower that day? If you had a hot bath like me then, you won’t be as sick as this.”

I pouted and sneezed again. She looks very worried. No, I don’t want her to keep on worrying about me. I cupped her face and went closer to her lips. We closed our eyes and let magic do its trick. As I went deeper into her, she wrapped her arms around my neck. Slowly, my hands began to move back, one on her waist, and the other on her jaw, keeping myself closer to her than I had ever been.

I kept on massaging her bottom lips when my hand slightly pushed her closer towards me. She gasped at the sudden closeness and I took that chance to shove my tongue inside her. Again, she gasped but I kept on exploring every corner of her lips. My heart was beating so much that I was almost out of breath. After a while, she finally responded to me. Our tongues darted with each other and the air was so hot. I could sense a bulge rising from my pant. ‘I cannot be like this! No, Park Chanyeol! Think of something else; think of judo!’

That didn’t work. The kiss then turned into a more passionate one. I had never been in this kind of make out session before! My urge to just push her on the couch and strip her was growing bit by bit every second. Finally, we pulled away and were panting so hard, earning for oxygen.

Haerin was THIS red in her face and I probably looked the same too. Our chests bobbed up and down, gasping for air. ‘Luckily, this could be stopped.’ I my lips and looked at her. Her lips were red and swollen. I kept finding myself focusing on the lips and leaned towards her again. ‘Shall we go for another round?’

Achoo! Wait, that wasn’t me sneezing. I looked at her and she looked at me. Achoo! Oh no, Park Chanyeol, you are spreading too much virus.