My Vacation

Lovely Fan

 


Your POV

 

'Huh, finally away.' I thought as I stepped on the beautiful land of Hawaii. Since graduation day passed few weeks ago, I decided to run away from all my probelms in Korea. 'Haerin, you deserve this vacation and no one will stop you from having fun!' I thought, consoling myself to shruge of the guilt I'm feeling for suddenly running away from home. At least Hawaii's view was breathtaking.

There were a huge crowd at the airport. The first thing to do on my list was to check-in to my hotel. Yup, better get going now. I rolled my luggage lazily and went towards the taxis section. I was in a hurry but suddenly, something caught my eyes; EXO banner!! That stopped me in my track right away.

"What?! Is EXO coming here as well??" I asked myself. The nearby fans who accidentally heard answered, "Yes!" I gasped. "Don't you know? Their manager posted it on his twitter just now." They continued. I checked my phone immediately since I did followed one of EXO's manager on twitter..and I couldn't believe my eyes. My eyes went O.O. 'EXO is coming to Hawaii!!' Oh God, thank you so much! I must've saved my country in my past life.

My mind was battling whether to stay there to catch a glimpse of EXO and my handsome happy virus, Chanyeol or to check-in to my hotel first. I shrugged off the first thought and went to the taxis section to go to my hotel. I handed my bags to the driver and he kindly helped me with a big grin on his face. I suddenly thought of Chanyeol and the regrets I had to face if I don't see him the moment.

'Oh,come on Haerin. Is coming to fansigns events and concerts not enough?' I nodded and told the driver to drive out of the airport. I kept glancing at the back for EXO views and kept cursing myself for letting go of such golden chance. My journey to the hotel was full of imagining what could have happened on my vacation. On my lists were playing in the sand, perhaps getting a tan or just locking myself inside my hotel room.

"What if I stay in the same hotel as Oppas?" I said to myself. Giggling, it actually made me super excited about the possibility. "Hmph, there are many hotels in Hawaii. Stop dreaming, Haerin!' I reminded my sanity. "Are you korean miss?" The taxi driver suddenly asked. I looked up at him before nodding my head. "Huh, oh yes!" I answered, maybe a bit too excited for a moment. "I'm surprised you're actually very fluent in English." He complimented.

I smiled and threw my view outside of the window. "What took you here miss? You looked quite young to go travelling alone," I beamed at his question. It wasn't the moment where I were annoyed with the incoming questions, instead, I was grateful that the driver was opening up to me. But his partiular last question made me hesitated to answer him. I fiddled with my hands to hast some time.

"The thing is........"