What Happened In Hawaii

Lovely Fan

Haerin’s POV

Day 1

After blurting out my to-do lists to Chanyeol, I fell asleep. I woke up hours later when we finally arrived in Hawaii. Chanyeol excited face brought me awake from my tiring slumber. I guess the pain had increased and lingered longer now. The sufferings were forgotten as we hoped off to the hotel we stayed last time.

He insisted that we go to the beach and I agreed, absolutely. It was fun, an amazing experience. For once in my last 3 months, I felt alive again. We bathed in the sea, with Chanyeol splashing water to my face. It was awkward though since they were eyes on us all the time, Chanyeol, however didn’t make it too obvious. He was simply having fun and so do I.

After a day in the beach with hours of sore on the plane, we called it a quit. There were separate rooms booked by my father but Chanyeol sneakily went inside mine and took his nap there. I didn’t mind of course, having my ultimate bias lying next to me. I fell asleep, trailing his face with a troubled mind.

Day 2

Chanyeol’s heavy arm across my chest woke me up. Panicking with the sight of a man touching my body, I threw him off the bed, covering myself with the duvet.

“You ert, Chanyeol!” I screamed, alarming him to wake up. He apologized and pointed out that he really does nothing funny to me. After minutes of sulking, I found myself forgiving Chanyeol and we went for a breakfast at the restaurant.

I recalled on his awkward meeting back when we first met. It was not long ago, but the constant fights and dramas we had made it looks like we’re married couple of 20 years already. He admitted that he originally wanted to talk and greet me but the guts in him couldn’t bear with it. So the only excuse he came up with was to go to the restroom.

After the wholehearted meal, we got ready and went exploring the rest of Hawaii. There’s this local shopping spot for tourists and we went there. Chanyeol boasted on how was he here last time and that he knows Hawaii like the back of his hand, easy. I brought more souvenirs for Daehyun, Haejin and Sungra, for my parents as well. He at first was reluctant to buy stuff for s but with my pushes, he unfortunately cost much more than I did so I paid for him. That made us fight again. Immature Chanyeol with his unnecessary ego gave in after minutes of bickering in the stall.

By the time we finished shopping, it was already evening and Chanyeol surprisingly prepared a romantic dinner for us by the beach. We talked about our past, the present we want to last forever and the future I don’t even know if I could survive through it. That night, I fell asleep in Chanyeol’s embrace, thinking about myself and him. I must end this before we get too attached than we are right now.

Day 3

I woke up in cold sweats, remembering the post-nightmare I just had. I looked by my side and saw Chanyeol still sleeping—drooling to be exact. I chuckled, worrying was the least that I felt seeing him in this state. Millions of thoughts ride through me; what if I leave him right now? Will that make him feel better to let me go? Will he hates me and not hurt himself knowing that I won’t be in his life ever since?

But no, instead of the thoughts, the guilt and selfishness took over. I love him and I want to stay by his side forever. I had felt the pain of living without Chanyeol for these past 3 months and I wouldn’t ever want to go back there. If selfish would be the best word to describe me, then selfish I am for wanting Chanyeol all for myself.

I went back to sleep, sleeping in his arms. I don’t want to leave him, not just yet.

The morning came and once again, I woke up to the feeling of pressure on my lips. ‘Crazy Chanyeol with his raging teenage hormones,’ I knew it right away. I fluttered my eyes opened, greeted by his flashy infamous happy virus smile. “Good morning, Princess.”

I gave him a smile and sat right up. He was still lying next to me, riding out his tiredness. He turned me to face him and I found myself tearing up again. What if I won’t ever see this beautiful face waking up next to me ever again? I coughed a bit, probably from the lack of sleep. Blame it all on the nightmare that until now still haunts me.

He caressed my cheeks. I could sense in his eyes that he’s worried and I understand. It just that…I was unable to just say it out loud that, ‘Hey, oppa, guess what? I’m dying now and I’ll be leaving you.’ It wasn’t supposed to be as that simple but still, I know it’ll break his heart just the same. I cupped his cheeks and leaned in to give him a kiss.

Day 4

It’s continuous, my countdown is. I’m still ticking the calendar in my phone when Chanyeol hugged me from behind. I smiled, inhaling his masculine scent after his shower. Today, we went sky-diving. It was thrilling, like my life has been after meeting Chanyeol. I was chuckling, reminiscing over Chanyeol’s sudden outburst before our ride before. Startled, as he dove, being idiotic and cheeky as he is, he shouted, ‘Park Chanyeol loves Choi Haerin forever!’ The guide gave me a sly smile, indicating how immature Chanyeol has been for acting like that.

“What were you just doing?” his deep voice drove me out from my blanks. I put away my phone and shook my head. He needs to know nothing about this. “Just nothing,” I patted his hands that were circling my waist.

“Should we…” he whispered huskily, driving me over to the nearest cliff and pushed my inner fangirling side. It was just heaven knowing that your favorite oppa is here, with you. Well, that’s how I felt went he started sniffing me. It’s a good thing that I took shower before him. “Continue where we left on…yesterday morning?”

I blushed, realizing the fact that Chanyeol and I had stepped into the other stage of our relationship. Immediately, I broke free from his hug. It was embarrassing to think of him as like that, someone I had trusted my entire body and soul to. That was amazing but horribly sinful as well. Let’s just say, selfish Haerin was activated that time and I no longer knew what was right and wrong anymore.

I turned around, only to see him half —with the hotel towel to cover his lower body. The tingling wetness on his hair bit by bit drenched me, looking at how close we are right now. I pushed him away, growing pinker than ever. “Put some clothes on, oppa.”

Chanyeol laughed, huffing on the bed, looking at me seductively. “It’s not like you haven’t seen it before.” He sang song, amused at my blushing state. I guess he’s on cloud nine, teasing me like that. I flicked his forehead and moved away, back to the bathroom. I could hear Chanyeol’s laptop being and that would keep him busy for a while.

I opened the bottle which I kept in my grip after turning away from him. Making sure that the door is closed, I found myself crying, clutching the bottle in my hand. I spun it opened and plunged as many amount I could take and gulped it down. This is slowly killing me, both my body and soul.

After almost half an hour getting myself back together, I opened the door, faking a big smile. I noticed that he’s still on the bed, with his towel still on. I heard some laughter and cooing noises coming from his laptop. And to think that I was worrying why he was quiet this all time; he was skype-ing with the boys. At least that’s better from my expectations of Chanyeol watching while I fought for my dear life in the bathroom.

“Haerin, Haerin,” I could hear Baekhyun’s voice calling out. I rested on the bed, facing the squirming faces of the boys inside the square. “How was it?”

I found myself gaping and looked at Chanyeol. He was looking away, about to end the video call. I stopped his hands and glared at him. “Was he gentle?” Kai asked. “Or, or, did you two like it rough?” Suho was palming the boy’s mouth while Baekhyun was constantly asking questions. D.O covered Sehun’s ears and I took that chance to pinch Chanyeol.

“Why did you have to tell them?” I argued. He just apologized and joined the boys to laugh. “Oh,” Sehun’s head perked up, leaning towards the screen. “I see hyung’s . Are you guys—”

“WHAT—NO!” I cried. After much trouble explaining, the striking pain in my head resumed. I was out of sound, nor words. I was nauseous for a moment and hurriedly lunged inside the bathroom, locking it behind me. I threw up all the pills I have forcefully intake earlier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol’s POV

“Haerin, are you okay?” I knocked on the door. It was silence inside apart from the throwing noises she made. What happened to her? Did she eat something wrong? She was not replying at all so I went back to my laptop. The boys were waiting for me to say anything.

“Yah, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun called. I stared at him and found him snickering, “Did you by any chance made her pregnant?” My eyes widened and I pouted. It can’t be. We just did it yesterday and it surely can’t happen on our first time, right?

“Yah, her oppa is going to kill you for sure.” D.O argued. I was still in my own world. Am I going to be a dad soon? Suho called my name and I looked at the screen. “But it can’t possibly be. I think she may be just sick.”

“Is she?” My eyes went back to the bathroom. It was quiet now and the coldness finally hit me. “What should I do then?”

Sehun face palmed him and rolled his eyes. “Go look for any aspirin or painkillers inside her bag. If she’s still vomiting, pat her back. It’ll help her more…and make sure to get a glass of water ready.” While the others ooh-ed at him, I grabbed her bag from the table. Impatient, I threw the bag upside down, scattering everything on the bed.

Her notebook, some girls’ necessities, wet tissues and—what the heck is this? I grabbed the paper—a document, perhaps, and read it. My eyes seemed to be deceived so I reread it a couple of times.

“Hyung, why are you spying Haerin’s stuff?” Kai asked. “She’ll be—” I shut the laptop closed and crumpled the paper on my fist. Arriving in front of the door, I knocked on it, roughly.

 


It'll end soon TT..TT Anyway, I decided to double update since I'm in a good mood~ XD Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing >///<