Reconcile?

Lovely Fan

Chanyeol’s POV

‘Another fansign event,’ I grunted and sat down. The last one that we had was a disaster. Well, to me it was. My girlfriend whom I didn’t see for such a long time showed up with her perfect-package fiancé. I buried my face in my palms. I totally ignored her for two weeks already. I feel sorry of course, but, I need some time to rearrange my mind. That is why, I’ve been in a slump this past weeks. My head spun continuously and there were moments when I feel like passing out.

I gulped down a bottle of water to calm my thoughts. I miss her but I’m too proud to admit that I was wrong for ignoring her. I thought that, this silent treatment would be the best punishment for her. However, what actually did she do wrong?

“Oppa, could you sign this for me?” the fan looked at me. I glanced around and noticed that the fansign had started. I sighed in my heart, knowing that I must be professional and not to mix my personal problems with works. I chuckled at the fan and signed her photobook. “What’s your name?”

-------------------------

1 hour had passed. The event almost ended. D.O who sat beside me massaged my shoulder. “It’s almost over, Chanyeol-ah. Hang in there,” he motioned a fighting fist to me. I laughed and was very thankful towards him. D.O’s the one that I share everything with. I was supposed to tell it to Baekhyun since he’s my best friend but I didn’t want to burden him with my tiny probs. D.O is like a mother. He understands me the best and gives out encouraging words to me, like he did whenever I whined about Haerin.

I was still talking to Kai next to me when I felt D.O nudging my elbow. I was surprised and looked at him. He was busy signing for the fan and I followed his gaze. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. All the insecurities I had vanished. I was relieved but felt anxious at the same time. “Haerin?”

She looked at me and flashed a friendly smile. I waited her to finish things up with D.O and was feeling restless. Kai kept stepping on my shoes, surprised at her presence as well. I stared at her, from head to toe. She was wearing a white flower-printed top with a knee-length skirt. The sneakers she had completed her mid-autumn look but it was a bit chilly right now. I pouted. She revealed too much skin and she might fell sick. Xiumin coughed loudly at the end of the other table, loud enough for us to hear it well. I knew it was for me, snapping me out of my lovesick state.

Seconds later, she appeared before me and I couldn’t help but smile. “What’s your name?” I playfully asked. “It’s Choi Haerin,” she puffed her cheeks. I laughed and signed her photobook. I stared at the question she posted.

‘Will you forgive me?

A. Yes

B. A

C. B

D. One of the above”

I let out a small laugh. “Well, I don’t have much choice, don’t you think so?” I covered the note and replied her. She tried to peek but I finished before she was able to see the note.

“Thank you, Chanyeol oppa,” She said and moved on. It was Kai’s turn and he was excited about it. “Chanyeol oppa,” the fan before me called out. I looked at her and continued signing. Once in a while, I would glance over at Kai and Haerin. She was about to leave when Kai tangled his hands with her and waved them happily. He was, at the same time, kicking my legs below the table. She smiled at him and waved at me for the last time before she took off. After I finished with the fan just now and Haerin was completely out of sight, I kicked Kai’s legs and he startled. “Not the dancing legs, hyung,” he hissed while smiling for the fan in front of him. I shook my head and resumed my work. ‘Did she see the note I replied?’

---------------------

Haerin’s POV

“I told you that everything would be okay,” Sungra snarled and drank her Americano. I smiled. “Thank you, Sungra-ya,” I fed her my ice-cream. It was probably the best thing Sungra had ever done for me.

“Seriously, you should’ve told me sooner.” She pouted. I shrugged my shoulder, still eating my ice-cream. “You know I won’t get mad at you,”

“Yeah right,” I glared at her.

“Well, I will get mad of you for a while but you’re my friend. You should’ve told me all about it. Why would you keep it to yourself? It’s not like my favorite member is Chanyeol.” She nagged. I chuckled at Angry Sungra who stared at me with her eyebrows frowned.

“What if it’s Baekhyun whom I’m meeting?”

“You wouldn’t dare,” she reached out for my neck and playfully strangled it. Suddenly, my phone rang and I quickly answered it.

“Haerin-aing…” the voice over the phone irritated me. “Where are you??”

“It’s none of your business, Daehyun oppa,” I pouted. Sungra seemed interested and listened to our conversation. She pressed her ears attached to my phone. We chuckled for a bit before I pulled out my poker face again.

“Aww, you’re still mad at me? I’m leaving for the States next week and I want to play more with you,” he whined using his aegyo voice. Sungra rolled her eyes and motioned for her to puke out, listening to the cringe words Daehyun uttered.

“I have no time, oppa. I’m a busy person too, you know.”

“Busy what? Are you busy eating ice-cream?” I straightened myself, freaking out. Sungra too, looked around to see if Daehyun was somewhere.

“How did you know?” I slowly asked. It was silence at the other end of the call. Sungra and I looked at one another. “Oppa, you’re such a stalker.” I called out and ended the phone call.

“OMG, that’s scary.” Sungra rubbed her arms, having goosebumps. The phone rang again and I hesitated. “What is it, oppa?”

“You fool, why you did that?” he whined again. I could imagine his lips curving a pouted look even though I couldn’t see his face. “I’m not stalking you,”

“Then how did you know that I was eating ice-cream?”

“You are eating ice-cream? That’s fascinating. My telepathy ability must’ve improved so much.”

He laughed. I was still confused with his statement. “Then…”

“Aigoo, Haerin-ah… I’m currently in Japan right now, for a business trip with your father. Didn’t you remember?”

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting all about it. “I’ll be back the day after tomorrow. Then we’ll hang out together, okay?” he called off, leaving me with no time to refused. I sighed.

“You haven’t told him about Chanyeol yet?” Sungra asked, returning to her seat in front of me.  

“Not yet,” I played with my ice-cream, circling them in a spiral way.

“Your father then, did he knows?”

I shook my head. “I’ll tell him later after breaking the news to Daehyun oppa.”

 Sungra frowned. “What about Haejin? Did he know about your relationship?”

“Haejin oppa knew. He actually stood up in Hawaii when Chanyeol oppa and I was together.”

“Luckily, he knew. If not, you’ll be in more trouble dealing with him. He’s going to be so raged when he knows nothing concerning you.” I nodded slightly, agreeing 100% with Sungra. She flipped her hair back and came closer. “When are you going to tell those two?”

I looked up and thought for a while. “Maybe I should tell my mother first,”

“Heol, what a hectic life you’re going through.” She patted my head. I just laughed it off. “Hey, what did Chanyeol replied to you just now?”

I gasped. “I haven’t checked it yet,” I looked through my bag, searching for the photobook. “Aigoo, aren’t you a bit curious of what he said? If I were you, I would’ve seen it the moment I went out of the hall just now. Anyway, I talked to Baekhyun quite longer this time,” she embraced herself, fangirling on Baekhyun. I ignored her and looked at the page where I posted my question to Chanyeol earlier.

‘See me at the glass aquaria-2.00 pm—sharp! ;)’

I looked at my watch; 2.10 pm!

“I’m late!” I hurried off and finished my ice-cream in one bite. I could feel my mouth flaring with the intense coldness. Sungra looked at me in confusion. “Where are you going?”

“I’m off. Thanks for the ice-cream. I’ll treat you next time, Sungra-ya,” I waved before disappearing into the crowd, heading towards the aquaria.