Chapter 9

Don't Fool Me

It didn't bother me to wake up early in the morning. I was used to it.

When I was younger, we lived in an other house which was closer to the academy since Dad had much more work than now. Back then, Arah and I shared a room together and I think I don't have to tell you that it was a complete disaster. We would always pull pranks on each others just for the fun of it.

It all started one day when she supposedly went to take a glass of water and brought it to our room and it 'accidently' splashed all over my sleeping face. The next day, she woke up with green and purple hair.

 

I think it suited her.

 

Starting from then, we always tried to wake as soon as possible so we could avoid any more pranks or at least be decent when we reach school.

 

I will always remember the day we went to school and I had the word 'ASSHO-' on my face (I woke up before she could finish) while my sister's uniform had a big pink 'TOUCH IT FREE' all over the chest zone.

 

So when I woke up at 8 on that beautiful Sunday morning, I immediately went to my bathroom to take a shower without any traces of tiredness on my face. I was way too far used to feel the rays of sunlight on my face and the coldness of the floor under my feet.

Donghae was still asleep on his stomach when I left the bed and still in the same position when I came back all clean and handsome like the perfect man I am.

I sniggered a little when I heard him snore but then I decided it was time to wake him up if we wanted to do all the things I've planned up for today.

 

"Yah... Hae, wake up..."

 

He didn't budge at all.

 

"Hae, wake up, it's already 8:30 right now..." I insisted and shook his shoulder a little.

 

He grumbled unhappily and rolled on his back, his shirt showing a bit of his perfect abs.

 

I should work out a little more.

 

Annoyed, I shook him harder but he wouldn't open his eyes.

 

The day we arrived at home, I was so exhausted by what happenned (being caught doing things, Family Album, etc.) that the next morning it was Mum who woke us up.

 

I didn't know Donghae was such a pain in the to wake up.

 

"Yah! Dongae! Wake up, for Siwon's sake!" I ended up yelling.

 

Maybe I should try the glass of water thing.

 

But as I was envisaging to do so, I felt myself being pulled toward the bed.

Shocked, I raised my gaze and met Donghae's sleeping face. He wrapped his strongs arms around me and burried his face in my neck.

 

"Hae?"

 

No answer. I felt his smile against my skin though.

 

"Hae, wake up. We're going to be late."

 

"Where? It's Sunday, Kyu. Sleep."

 

"Come on, hurry up!" I insisted and tried to get him up.

 

He tightened his grasp around me and nuzzled up against me. I frowned and tried to push him away. When it didn't work, I bit his ear.

He yelled in pain but before I could understand what was happening, he rolled us over and suddenly he was on top of me, an annoyed pout on his lips.

 

"What are you doing, Kyu?!"

 

"I'm trying to wake you up!"

 

"I don't want to." He hissed.

 

His voice was husky because of the hours of sleep. It made me shiver a little but I stayed emotionless.

 

"Fine. I guess I'll go meet Changmin and Seohyun by myself then."

 

"Who?!" He narrowed his eyes at me and pressed his body against mine.

 

It hurt a little at some point but he didn't seem to care.

 

"Who's that Seohyun?!" He growled at me.

 

I felt myself blushing because I found it so damn attractive when he growls.

 

"A friend. A female friend." I provoked him.

 

His eyes darkened and he abruptly bumped our mouth together and kissed me senselessly. He twirled his toungue inside my hot cavern with avidity and refused any attempt of control from me. I moaned loudly because his aggressivity seemed to . Without any warning, he began to grind his body against mine and I groaned with pleasure in our kiss. His hands were on my hips and from time to time, he bit my lip or my toungue with force. He pulled my shirt up and my abs with envy. I was blushing furiously because I didn't know where we were going.

I wanted to scream at him to stop but in another way, I wanted him to continue pleasuring me like this, even if it was just through the kiss. I felt wrong because it wasn't right, what we were doing. I shouldn't have wanted to grind my own body too and thankfully I didn't.

I let him lead the kiss and I was so afraid but at the same time, I liked it.

And since it was true, I decided to accept at least that fact since my common sense seement to have left me for a very long time now. He didn't stop to kiss my mouth angrily until he couldn't breath.

 

When he finally stopped, I was out of breath but I didn't regret it.

 

It felt so good and I liked it.

 

We were both panting heavily. Now he was looking at me with more clear eyes as if he just woke up from a dream.

 

"Are you always like that in the morning?" I managed to ask.

 

He blushed a little.

 

"It happens sometimes..." He mumbled.

 

He rolled next to me and my cheek. "I'm sorry. I guess you're very afraid right now."

 

I didn't know if it was fine to say the truth but I did nonetheless. I stared at the ceiling while I felt his strong gaze on me.

 

"Yes, I was afraid. You know how I feel about this, about us. This is a really uncertain path for me but... I guess I like it anyway." I said softly and then turned to look at him with a playful glare. "Or else you'd already have lost your organs for a long time, dude."

 

He smiled guiltily and kissed my cheek.

 

"I'm fully awake now, though." He said with the same tone as mine. "Thanks to you, I guess. I'll take a shower. See you in the living-room, ok?"

 

"You talk like it's your own house." I grunted. "See you in the kitchen."

 

I heard him laugh as he closed the bathroom door.

I smiled and decided it was time to met my parents.

 

When I reached the kitchen, I saw Arah and the Boyfriend playing the lovebirds. They were reading a magazine together and giggling from time to time. I rolled my eyes and silently went to them.

 

"HEY!" I shouted as I sneaked between them. "What are you two doing? Doing inapropriate things in the kitchen that early in the morning, huh? Oh a magazine! Hey, isn't that a cake?"

 

I took a big mouthful of what seemed like Baekhyung hyung's cake and then fleed to Mum. I avoided Arah's plastic glass which bumped against the refregirator.

 

"You freaking !" She hissed menacingly.

 

I laughed at her and Baekhyung hyung laughed a little as well and tried to calm her down.

He was actually a nice guy when you put aside the fact he's surely doing naughty things with my sister at night.

 

I shivered at the thought. Mum was preparing breakfast in a corner of our wide kitchen. I hugged her from behind and rested my chin on the shoulder.

 

"Hello Mummy!" I said cutely and pecked her cheek.

 

She giggled and kissed me back.

 

"How are you, my big baby? Did you sleep well?"

 

"Yep! And you?"

 

"Wonderfully well since you're here, Kyuhyun." She said as she flipped the stove to make pancakes. "Oh, by the way. Changmin is coming later."

 

"Really?! That's great! I have to talk to him about some betrayals he did to me."

 

"What kind?"

 

"Bets."

 

 

 

Two hours later, I was head-locking Shim Changmin in my house backyard. Donghae was watching us with a worried expression for my old friend.

 

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, Kyuhyun! WAIT, STOP!" He was screaming.

 

"You can scream as much as you want, nobody hears you, traitor!" I yelled back. "How dare you betrail me, Shim Changmin?!"

 

I tightened my grasp around his neck.

 

"Umm... Kyu, I think you're suffocating him..." Donghae said quietly.

 

"He deserves it." I said but losened my arms anyway.

 

I let him go and he felt on the floor with a loud groan of pain.

 

"Oh my God, I thought I was going to die, Kyuhyun!" He shouted, his voice more hoarse than usual.

 

He massaged his neck a little and then turned to look at Donghae. "Thanks hyung. I think you just saved my life."

 

"You're very much welcome." Donghae said as he sat on the grass.

 

I was the only one standing left. I watched them sharing a hands shake and then kicked Changmin's leg.

 

"Ouch!" He cried. "Why are you like that today?! I haven't even took a step in your house and you were already promising me the more terrific tortures and the worst death of our times!"

 

"Don't try to act like you're innocent!" I replied back. "How dare you make bets on me with my sister?!"

 

He looked up with a surprised face. "Who? Arah noona? Oooh, that. But I bet you'll keep your ity!"

 

"You still made a bet, jerk!"

 

He scrashed his hair sheepishly. "Sorry..."

 

I let myself fall on the grass too.

 

Changmin was my classmate since we were little children. He was a really good friend to me as well as Seohyun.

 

"How's Seohyun?" I asked.

 

Donghae raised his head, suddenly interested by our conversation. I raised an eybrow at him and he just shrugged.

 

"Uuh... Fine." He said hesitantly.

 

I narrowed my eyes at Changmin. "What? You still love her?"

 

"I don't love her!" He instantly blushed. "I said I liked her a little! That's completely different!"

 

"I don't see any differences in that." I said.

 

I heard Donghae snort. I looked at him and he was looking at me with an amused grin.

 

"What?" I said as I narrowed my eyes at him.

 

He smirked at me and grabbed my shirt to pull my face close to his.

I saw from the corner of my eyes that Changmin was watching us completely speechless his mouth gaping like a fish (not as cute as when Donghae does it though).

 

"If it doesn't make any differences to Changmin, then does it also apply to you...?" He asked.

 

I blushed lightly and pushed him away. "It's a totally different case, Donghae."

 

"Of course, Kyu. Of course."

 

"Wait!" Changmin shouted with a pale face. "You did lose you to a guy?! To hyung?! Dude, I bet fifty bucks that you wouldn't!"

 

I glared at him hard. "Will you all stop worrying about my ?! We're just a little more than friends, got it?! My , my and my ity are all fine, ok?!"

 

"Oh. OH! Then Arah noona owe me fifty bucks!" He exclaimed cheerfully. "Donghae hyung, you're the best! If you want to do him now, go ahead hyung! It's to thank you because I won!"

 

Donghae bursted out laughing and Changmin soon joined him when I tried to kill him with my shoe and a handful of grass.

 

When I finally calmed down, Donghae decided to explain the whole story to Changmin so won't make any mistakes again and ended up murdered by EvilKyu.

 

"By the way, Kyuhyun. You let Donghae hyung call you 'Kyu'?"

 

I nodded with a grunt.

 

"Wow, you have it bad then. Ok, ok, sorry!" He immediately stopped when he met my glare. "And why don't you call Donghae hyung 'hyung', then?"

 

"He's in my class, why would I?"

 

He glared at me. "Sorry if I'm in a lower grade than you, . We're not all genius around here!"

 

I smirked with arrogance. "Back to the Seohyun topic. What's up between you two?"

 

"Don't know..." He mumbled as he began to play with grass. "She's... Well I know for a long time that she doesn't like me the same way I like her."

 

"Yeah? How do you know?" Donghae asked as he layed down and rested his head on my lap.

 

"Well, I know who she likes. I'm practically sure of who it is."

 

"Ouch..." Donghae said. "Who is it?"

 

Changmin looked at Donghae with hesitation. I knew it was going to be a bad new and for a second I thought he was going to say Donghae. But before I could be jealous, I remembered that it was the first time they met him.

 

"Well?" I insisted.

 

"You know like we're always together since pre-school and even in high school she wasn't in our class but she would always hang out with us, right?"

 

"Yeah. That's when you began to love her."

 

"I don't love her!" He immediately protested as he cheeks began to be red.

 

Donghae chuckled and sighed with happiness as I his hair lightly.

 

"Well, when you went to study at Seoul University, she was a complete mess, always crying and everything. And when I told her you'd come this week-end she was so happy and then so sad because she had to go to Busan with her parents - family meeting or something. So I came to this conclusion when I realized she's only talking about you ; I think she likes - um - you, Kyuhyun-ah..." Changmin said.

 

I saw sadness cross his features as he looked down at the floor.

 

Donghae tensed on my lap and looked at Changmin like he just told him I was married.

 

What the again now?

 

 

 

"It's really a shame you're going back so early, Kyuhyun..." Mum sadly said.

 

I hugged her and Dad and then waved at Arah and Baekhyun hyung.

 

"I'll be back soon, Mum."

 

"I hope so. Donghae, come back again too, ok?" She said gently.

 

He smiled but I saw it was a little forced.

 

Why does all my life have to be so complicated?

 

"Yes, of course. I'll go with Kyuhyun next time."

 

"See you soon, son." Dad greeted. "Seohyun wanted to meet you so much but I guess it'll be for next time, right?"

 

I nodded uncomfortable as I felt Donghae's stare on me. Changmin sent me an apologetic look behind Dad.

 

"Let's go." I said to Donghae.

 

The drive from my house to the university was quite silent, only ponctuated by brief conversations.

 

When we reached Seoul, Donghae finally decided to spoke.

 

"If that Seohyun girl ever show up and decide to mess up with us, I swear I'll kill her."

 

We were stuck in traffic jam for ten minutes now.

I looked at him and smiled a little when I saw his serious frown which contrasted with his cute pout on his lips.

 

"Oh really?"

 

"Oh yes, I will. Turst me. I won't let you go for anything. We haven't built a lot to start with so she can destroy everything already."

 

I smiled wider.

It made me all warm inside.

 

I'm not sure why though. But I like this feeling.

 

I just wanted to kiss him right here to assure him Seohyun wasn't going to steal me away from him any time soon. I wanted to feel this electricity I felt everytime our lips touched.

 

"Hey, Hae?"

 

So I just did.


I just introduced two new characters, right?

I actually don't know a lot about Changmin except he's best friend with Kyuhyun and he's in DBSK. But I wanted him to be a funny guy, so funny he is! He seemed like a funny person in real life too anyway.

And I really don't hate Seohyun (I actually like her since We Got Married with Younghwa) but I needed someone to be the naughty so it's her. Well, technically she'll be really nice but I guess she'll just end up being a since she likes Kyuhyun... I don't know, I'm not sure about what I want her to do in the future yet...

 

And Changmin who likes Seohyun? Even I was perplex about that, but the whole point of a fanfiction, is that it's a fiction!

 

And yes, I think I really do like using the expression "a pain in the ". ;)

 

Thank you all so much for everything!