Chapter 7

Don't Fool Me

I was completely pressed against the wall and it actually hurt a little.

Donghae's hands were caressing my sides as his hot toungue played with mine. His plump lips were moving sensually against my mouth. My head was all dizzy as he pressed his well-built body against my own and gripped firmly my waist. I groan a little. My hands were around his neck trying to pull him closer to me.

He began to my toungue and I couldn't help but moan shamelessly. He smirked through the kiss and I frowned. I gripped his hair hard before I bit his lower lip. He gasped and then chuckled lightly.

We parted a little and his lips caressed my skin from my mouth to my neck where his teeth nibbled my skin, marking a hickey.

I was sure it was going to last two days.

 

But I didn't have time to care because he roughly grabbed my chin and kissed me again.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah..." He whispered.

 

His voice made me shiver. It was husky and low, and so y I pulled him to kiss me again.

 

I should have done that way sooner.

 

...

 

Ok, my mind is not working well right now.

 

But I continued to kiss him senselessly anyway because it felt so good. Our body were so close together and it felt like the room's temperature was at his highest peek.

Donghae's hand made his way to the end of my shirt until someone opened the door all of a sudden.

 

Startled, we both jumped with surprise. I almost whimpered at the lost of contact but because I am Cho ing Kyuhyun, I stayed emotionless. Until I realized Siwon hyung was looking at us horrified.

 

"Wha-Wha-Wha-What were you two doing?!" He stuttered.

 

His face was as red as a tomato. I supressed a chuckle and tried to fix my shirt a little.

 

"Well you know. this and that, but mostly that." Donghae replied casually.

 

"Ho-Ho-how could you do that here?! Yo-Yo-You-You- ..."

 

"For Siwon's sake! Shisus, could you please move a little? It's not like we- ... Oh. BabyHae and EvilKyu."

 

Heechul hyung pushed Siwon hyung out of his way and walked to us. He detailed us from head to toe and his stare was so intense and scary that I shuffled on my own feet a little, avoiding his gaze.

Sungming hyung was right behind him, a curious expression on his face.

 

"Hey guys!" He greeted happily as usual. "Why are you like that?"

 

"What do you mean like that?" I said.

 

"He means all disheveled, hair messy and lips so red and swollen we could think you just gave BabyHae a ." Heechul hyung replied.

 

"HYUNG!" Donghae shouted and he was as red as Shisus/Siwon hyung and me were. "This is inappropriate! And don't use this nickname in that kind of dirty sentences!"

 

"Since when do you know such words as 'inappropriate'?" He raised an eyebrow. "So no ?"

 

"NO!" I shouted.

 

"Then what?"

 

He had this annoying little smirk on his face saying "you're so caught but because I'm a sadist I'll let you drown by yourself".

I crossed my arms against my chest and raised an eyebrow as well to provoke him.

 

"We were making-out."

 

He widened his eyes, not suspecting I would admit it. Donghae didn't expect it either as well as Siwon hyung and Sungmin hyung. The second was so pale right now I briefly worried about him as he repeated "Oh Jesus, my poor dorm... They did that in my dorm...". Sungmin hyung actually squealed loudly and clapped his hands several times and Hankyung hyung just smiled while he sat down on the couch.

Donghae stared at me like I was crazy and then smirked. That smirk. It made me blush a little and now that I thought of it, it was so y.

 

I want to kiss him again...

 

God damned it.

I really need to clear my thoughts.

 

"Are you two finally together?" Sungming hyung asqued with a bright and bubbly smile.

 

I frowned and shook my head no. His expression dramatically transformed into a disappointed pout.

 

"You guys ." He grunted. "Then why were you making-out if you're not together?"

 

"Well, let's say we're in an open relationship." Donghae explained and put an arm around my shoulders.

 

I stiffened as he bit my neck all of a sudden but didn't pushed him away. I just blushed furiously and avoided Heechul hyung eyes.

 

"So you guys are in a- ..." He muttered.

 

Then he bursted out laughing like a psychopast.

 

Like really.

 

He made his way to Hankyung hyung and sat down on his lap. "Yah, Hankyung-ah! You heard that?! An 'open relationship'!" He cried with laughter. "Aaaah, Donghae-ah! No wonder you're my baby son, huh? He looks just like me, right, Hannie-ah? Right?!"

 

Hankyung hyung just nodded. "Yeah... If you say so."

 

"But they said 'open relationship'!" He repeated then bursted out laughing again.

 

"Is he crazy?" I whispered to Donghae.

 

"That's quite possible."

 

"No... Well, maybe." Sungming hyung said. "Actaully, that's because Hankyung hyung and Heechul hyung were also in an open relationship or whatever before. You know, Hankyung hyung not being really sure about his uality and the fact that he had his Chinese girlfriend. Plus Heechul hyung was way too proud to admit he was in love with Hankyung hyung. And you're all aware about the sick obsession he has about Donghae being his fictionnal son. Heechul hyung just found another reason to adopt you, Donghae! Aren't you so lucky?"

 

The latter grimaced and Sungming hyung and I chuckled.

 

"Yah Donghae-ah!" Heechul hyung suddenly called, still on Hankyung hyung's lap. "If you two are really in an open relationship, then you're little Magnae already fell for you at 50%. Good job, son."

 

"I'm not your son, Heechul hyung..." Donghae sighed.

 

"Of course you are. I'm your Mother and Hankyung is your Father. ARE YOU TRYING TO DENY US YOUR OWN PARENTS?!"

 

Donghae rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Whatever, hyung. Right, I'm your son."

 

"Tell call me Umma."

 

"Are you crazy?! No way! I have one and only mother and she's not you!"

 

"DO IT!"

 

They continued to bicker like two children and I watched then wordlessly. I was happy to have been left out of the conversation so I just stayed silent until I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.

It was Mum.

Worried that it would be something urgent, I went in Donghae's room and answered the call.

 

"Mum? Is that you? Is everything okay?" I quickly asked.

 

"Do I have to call my son only if there's a problem?" I heard her familiar and warm voice through the phone.

 

I smiled. "No, of course. I was just worried. You usually don't call during school days."

 

"Yes, this is true. But I need a favor from you, Kyu."

 

I grimaced at the nickname but because it was Mum, I said nothing.

 

"Yes, Mum? What is it?"

 

"I would like you to come visit us this week-end. Can you?"

 

"Yeah of course." I replied surprised. "Why?"

 

"Firstly because hell! Cho Kyuhyun! You said you were going to visit us during week-ends and I haven't seen you for months! You have a girlfriend, is that right?! You have a girlfriend and you don't want to see me anymore! Who is that girl, huh?! I'll taught her how to treat her Mother-in-law! It's because of a girlfriend, right?! Right?!"

 

I sighed and smiled a little because I really did miss Mum.

 

"No Mum. Still no girlfriends."

 

It's more like a boyfriend.

 

I heard her humph with annoyance and I chuckled. "Is that all, Mum?"

 

"What? Oh, no. It is also because your Noona wants to introduce us to her new boyfriend. It seems like it is serious."

 

"What?! That old rag Arah has a boyfriend?!" I exclaimed.

 

"Kyuhyun, language." She said sternly as I heard a "SHUT THE UP YOU !" on the background. "And yes she does. She would like to introduce him to you as well and- ..."

 

Donghae entered the room and smiled at me. I smiled back and he sat beside me.

 

"No I don't!" Arah suddenly talked through the phone. "Just stay wherever you are and I hope you'll die real soon, you nerd!"

 

"You wish. Like it would happen any time soon!" I smirked. "I'll be there Friday night to see if that boyfriend of yours really exist or not!"

 

Donghae looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Who are you talking with?" He mouthed.

 

"Sister."

 

"Still , Kyu? Or you already losed your to some ugly kid of your university, you little spoon!"

 

Donghae looked shock for a few seconds when he heard that.

 

"Don't worry about me, . My is fine and the kids are not ugly. At least they're less ugly than you! But I don't know if I can say the same about you're so called boyfriend. You're sure you weren't daydreaming, right?"

 

"Wait, you're right. Come as soon as possible and I'll kill you myself."

 

I laughed and she laughed as well.

 

Yes, we're completely weird. But it was the way we expressed our love to each other (if you can call that 'love'). We had to fight together or else it would mean something bad happened between us (it would turn into a cold stare fight).

 

"Anyways." Mum's voice came to my ear again. "See you tomorrow night, Kyuhyun."

 

"Yeah." I replied.

 

Donghae head was on my shoulder and he was kissing the crook of my neck lightly.

 

"Um... Mum? Can I invite a friend, please?"

 

"Why, of course. It is already Thursday so ask him quickly, ok? See you later, Kyuhyun. I love you."

 

"Yes Mum. I love you so much too. Bye."

 

We hanged up and I turned to face Donghae. He stealed me a kiss and smiled.

 

How am I going to survive without him for a week-end?

 

Oh my God, we made this agreement for only four days and I'm already at this state.

 

"Mum said to invite a friend. I'm inviting you." I lied.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, I was there when you asked her. But yeah, I'd like to come. My parents are at my grandparents' anyways. By the way, Kyuhyun?"

 

"What?"

 

He leaned toward me and kissed me again.

 

 

 

I was sitting indian style in the middle of my bedroom as I finished packing my luggages for the week-end.

Someone knocked at my door and I told them to go in.

 

"Hey Kyu." Donghae said.

 

"Don't call me Kyu." I automatically retorted without looking at him.

 

"You finished?"

 

"Yep." I replied as I finally pulled the zipper closed. "Can we use your car tonight?"

 

"Yes, of course." He said as he sat on my bed.

 

He began to nudge my back with his foot. "Why?"

 

"Because it's a waste of money to take a taxi all the way to my house which is only half a hour away from here. And buses always stink."

 

He raised an eyebrow and kicked me a little harder on my lower back. "You think gasoline is free?"

 

I looked at him with my most innocent eyes. His expression immediately softened. "No, but you like me so that's fine!"

 

He snorted but ended up smiling when I leaned on his legs.

 

"I have to warn you before we go though. My family is not... well it's - how should I say it? It's special."

 

"Really?"

 

I nodded as I picked my stuff and we headed to the parking lot after we said goobye to Eunhyuk and Kibum hyung.

 

"How are you parents like?" He asked as he put our luggages at the back of his car.

 

"They're great. Both of them are professors and they own an academy. They look quite severe on the outside but in reality, Dad has a crazy passion for cooking - he can make everything, really. And Mum likes to call me her baby-son Kyu all the time and she's always afraid I would leave her because 'she suffered too much when I was in her tummy and when she had to educate me to have to leave me to some weird and impolite girl'."

 

He laughed as he drove the car on the highway. "And you're sister? Arah, right?"

 

"Yes, Arah. My sister is really pretty, she has a smile to kill for - but don't tell her I said that. She's at least as smart as I am and you know it says a lot (he rolled his eyes but agreed nonetheless) and she's a violin genius. Even if we fight all the time, she's the Noona I care and that I love the most."

 

"I hope to see her soon then."

 

"But she has a boyfriend now." I said as I eyed him suspiciously. "Don't try any move on her or I'll kill you."

 

He bursted out laughing. "Kyu... Are you jealous?!"

 

"Don't call me Kyu." I grunted. "And no I'm not. And even if I was, you're supposed to like only me. So end of the discussion."

 

He laughed again and ruffled my hair gently. "You're too cute, Kyu!"

 

We drove for half a hour until we reached my neighborhood. I felt excited to know we were so close to my house. I told Donghae to turn to the right on the next intersection.

 

"We're here! Stop the car in front of the house with the lights on!"

 

"You mean that house which is the biggest house of this street? Maybe even the neighborhood?!" He asked with wide eyes.

 

"Yeah, whatever, just stop the damn car, Donghae!"

 

He obliged and I hurriedly got off the car and sprinted to the front door after I took my luggages off the car. I was going to reach for the door's knob but Mum suddenly appeared and squeezed me hard in her arms. I hugged her back with happiness.

 

"My baby-son Kyu!" She cried and then hit the back of my head with the Times magazine. "It's only today you decide to visite the woman who gave you birth?!"

 

I smiled sheepishly and introduced her to Donghae. He bowed politely and smiled shyly at her.

 

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Donghae-ssi." She said with a sudden composure. "I hope my son is not too much of a burden for you?"

 

"Mum!" I exclaimed offended.

 

"No, of course. He's really fine." He replied.

 

"I am pleased to hear that. I know he can be quite annoying sometimes. But let's go in, children. Kyuhyun, baby, your Dad and your sister are waiting for you."

 

Donghae and I nodded and we followed her.

I looked around the hall with tears in my eyes.

 

Home, sweet home. I'm finally back after so many ordeals.

 

I opened my arms and hugged the wall. "How I missed you, my wonderful house." I whispered. "Life was so hard without you by my side."

 

"Kyuhyun, darling, what are you doing?" Mum asked with a perplex look.

 

"I'm greeting the wall, Mum. You shouldn't discriminate inanimate objects like walls, house or stairs. I think you should teach that to your students."

 

"Whatever helps you to sleep at night, Darling."

 

"Is the dude already here?" I curiously asked as I put my coat on the hall stand.

 

"No, but I am." A familiar voice replied.

 

I turned around and saw Arah at the living-room door with a smirk plastered on her face.

 

"Hi, baby-bro Kyu." She said.

 

"Hi, out-of-date Arah." I retorted immediately.

 

We smiled (but it might have look like evil smirks) and she walked toward us.

 

"Hi." She greeted Donghae. "I'm Kyuhyun's noona. You are...?"

 

"I'm Lee Donghae. Kyuhyun's classmate and - uh... close friend." It actually came out more as a question than an affirmation and of course my sister being my sister, she didn't miss that little detail.

 

"Oh really. Close friend, huh?"

 

"Yeah, close friend." I cutted in. "Mind your own business, old rag. By the way, where's the guy? He already broke up with you?"

 

" you, Kyuhyun."

 

"Kids, language, please."

 

"Dad!" I exclaimed and immediately hugged him. "How are you? You're okay? The academy's fine? Not too much work? You took your medecines and everything? What's for dinner?"

 

He chuckled lightly and replied that if I really wanted to know, I'd better go change my clothes first.

 

"I'll call you when it's ready."

 

"But what are going to eat?" I whined as I hugged his waist like I was a little child.

 

He pushed me away and shot me a playful stern look. "Listen to your Dad, Kyuhyun. Go."

 

I faked a sad expression and then dragged Donghae to the second floor. I entered in my bed room and threw my heavy piece of luggage on the bed. I was touched to see that Mum had change the bedding.

 

"So that's your room?"

 

"No, it's the neighboor next door's." I said sarcastically.

 

"It looks just like you." He said as he runned a finger on my books and my video games.

 

"Obviously, Donghae."

 

"I like it." He turned around. "Where do I sleep tonight?"

 

"In my room... With me..." I said slowly like he was stupid. "Why? Afraid I might you?"

 

I laughed at my own joke but it got stuck in my throat when Donghae pushed me hard on my bed and sat on my stomach.

 

What the hell?!

 

"Is this some kind of a new habit?!" I yelled

 

"You should think before you talk Kyu. I really won't mind if you ever want to me. Well, technically speaking, it won't be because I'll be consenting..." He said nonchalantly like we were talking in front of a coffee.

 

"Don't play on the words and get off me!" I hissed.

 

"I'm not done yet, Kyu. I wondered... Why can't I call you Kyu?"

 

"Because that's childish, now if you- ..."

 

"Yeah, but I'm childish, so I like it. I like this pet name. Call me with a pet name too."

 

He really had weird ideas sometimes. I briefly wondered if he didn't have some kind of mental disorder but no. No he didn't or else he wouldn't be looking at me with this freaking amused (and y) smirk.

 

"No. Get off me right now!"

 

He bended. "Not before you find me a pet name."

 

"You're such a pain in the !" I exclaimed. "Fine, and then you'll get off me? I'm freaking starving!"

 

He nodded happily and waited. I was thinking hard about a good pet name (even though I thought it was completely stupid - it's not like we were really dating!).

 

Way to make that kind of romantic stuffs so damn embarassing, Donghae.

 

"Well - umm... " I mumbled embarassed. "I guess I can call you - erm... H - Hae?"

 

I was staring at the ceiling the whole time and my cheeks were completely burning right now. He gently took my chin in his fingers and forced me to look at him.

He smiled and I blushed harden if that's even possible.

 

"I like it."

 

He brushed his lips on mine several times and I swear I was doing my best not to kiss him already. Then he pressed my mouth with his and this time it was my whole body which was burning. I slowly opened my mouth and let his toungue play with mine in a sensual dance. I was quietly and he moaned as well when he heard me.

 

"Kyuhyun! I called you three times already, the dinner's ready, and OH-MY-GOD."

 

Shocked and taken aback, I pushed Donghae off me like something burnt me. He fell on the ground with a loud thud and a grimace. I spinned around so quickly I swear I heard something crack and stared at my sister with a horrified look.

 

She was staring at us with a devilish smirk and her eyes were sparkling with evilness.

 

"Just close friends, huh?" She sniggered.

 

I put my head in my hands and groaned.

 

Why do I keep being caught kissing him?!

 

This is the end of me.


Hello everybody :)

Do you realize this is already chapter 7?

I really had fun while writing this chapter. I think I'll have fun writing the next one too.

Hope you still like it so far and thank you for reading ~

 

Oh, and hello to the new subscribers and commenters and those who comment ! I love you all!