Chapter 14

Don't Fool Me

"I - what?!"

I stared at him dumbfounded.

 

There was no way I would go on stage solo, even if I had to die.

No way.

 

Yesung hyung still had those excited sparkles in his eyes as he dragged me to the lockers room. I didn't have any choices than to comply because even though he kind of look average, Yesung hyung actually had a lot of strenght in his arms - he does boxing, for God's sake. When we finally reached the lockers room, Donghae threw his arm around my shoulders and kissed me cheerfully.

 

"I think I'm in love with your voice..." He whispered in my ear.

 

I pouted a little and sat down on one of the benches before I took my shirt off with a sigh. I haven't even done anything during the past two hours of P.E. but I felt exhausted. I was about to take my trousers off and put clean clothes on without showering since there weren't anything productive that I've acomplished today until I saw Donghae staring at me. I looked back trying to understand why he was looking at me - more precisely my chest - so intensely.

 

"You go change somewhere else." He said with a shaking and menacing voice.

 

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

 

"You just go!" He exclaimed and pushed me towards the empty showers. "I don't want people to look!"

 

Is he crazy?

 

It wasn't the first time they saw me almost , what's the big deal?

 

Oh wait. The boyfriend thing.

 

I blushed furiously, closed my eyes shut because he took off his own shirt and sprinted to an empty corner of the room. I sat down on the ground embarassed.

 

Wait.

People can't look at me, but they can look at him?!

 

I groaned with utter frustration.

 

I hate P.E.!

 

 

 

When I finished dressing up, it was already time to go to the singing club and after what Yesung hyung had in mind for my poor person, the excitement I used to have had drastically went downhill to the bottom. But because Yesung hyung was a hyung I liked - and that Heechul hyung and he were scary, I decided to go anyway.

When I reached the club office, most of the people were already here. I tried to avoid Yesung hyung sight and discretly went to meet Henry and Sungming hyung.

 

"Oh Monkey?" I exclaimed surprised when I saw Eunhyuk with them. "You're in the club?"

 

"Well yeah..." He said showing his gummy smile. "When I'm not busy with the dancing club."

 

"That's cool, Eunhyuk hyung! Sing something, come on!" Henry cheerfully said.

 

"Uuuhh, yeah, no."

 

"Why? Come ooon, Monkey! I'll call you hyung for the day!"

 

"Guys... I'm a rapper..." He enunciated like I was crazy.

 

I blinked several times at him.

 

"Ooooh... A rapper..."

 

"Yeah." He muttered embarassed. "I write songs sometimes too. But you still can call me hyung if you want!"

 

"That's so not working, erted Monkey." I retorted immediately.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah! My new favorite singer of the club with Ryeowook!"

 

I turned around and Yesung hyung practically crushed me in his arms giving me a death hug.

 

"Wait... Hyung... I can't - I can't breathe...!"

 

"Yesung-ah, let him go." Leeteuk hyung chuckled and pulled him away from me.

 

"Oh sorry. There, you're okay?" He said after he released me.

 

Donghae patted my back gently and kissed my hair. "Yoh Kyu. Where were you after P.E.? I looked for you but you were nowhere in sight?"

 

"I had to go to the club." I replied. And it was kind of embarassing, moron.

 

"I wanted to go together!" He pouted. "I want to hear you sing again!"

 

"There's no way I -"

 

"Tch, tchhh, tchhhh, Cho Kyuhyun." Yesung hyung cut me. "The right of veto, remember? And I have Heechul hyung on my side."

 

"I'm not scared of Heechul hyung!" I bravely said.

 

"Ooooh, really, Magnae?"

 

I stood frozen when I heard the familiar voice behind me.

 

"Not scared of me, Cho Kyuhyun? Want me to prove you otherwise?"

 

"Uuuh, no... No, I'm perfectly fine, hyung." I gulped and faked a sweet smile. "But I thought you wanted to go do naughty things with Hankyung hyung on the lunch table? Oh wait, he's angry at you!"

 

Heechul hyung dangerously narrowed his eyes at me and I only smirked because I saw Donghae sending him a warning look.

 

"Whatever." Yesung hyung said. "Do you have a song in mind for the solo?"

 

"Look, hyung. I don't want to do the solo, ok? I don't like to bring attention on me and trustfully, I'm not that good of a singer..."

 

"You kidding, Kyu?! You're awesome!" Donghae exclaimed and looked at me like I was crazy.

 

"I -"

 

"Come on, please, pretty please, please, please!" Yesung hyung and Donghae begged together with their puppy eyes.

 

I frowned and sighed. I felt Heechul hyung's menacing presence behind me and I knew I was trapped when Donghae walked toward me until our nose were almost touching. I weakly glared at him when he grabbed my face with his hands.

 

"Please?"

 

"No."

 

"Come on, babe..."

 

"Don't call me babe."

 

"Baaabe!"

 

"God you're annoying! Fine." I gave in but that was only because his beautiful eyes made me want to drown in them.

 

I have to find a plan.

 

He jumped with happiness and crushed our lips together. I eargerly grabbed the back of his shirt and forced his lips open to taste his sweetness once again. It seemed like I couldn't have enough of his yummy lips and toungue. He enlaced my waist and brought me closer to him and I felt him smirking through our kiss. I frowned a little and bit his toungue. He jolted a little and was panting lightly when I pushed him away. His eyes were all blurry and only focused on my lips.

 

It was my turn to smirk.

Attentively studying his reactions, I my lower lip inocently and then nibbled it. He met my eyes and narrowed his own.

 

"You're such a tease."

 

"That's why you like me, Hae baby!" I said with a satisfied smile.

 

He pouted a little. I let him hug me from behind and he rested his chin on my shoulder to put light kisses on my neck. It made me shiver but I liked it.

 

Then, I began to work on the song Sungming hyung, Henry, Ryeowook and I chosed - Bittersweet. We were working on dividing each parts while Donghae only stayed by my side silently. I felt his constant loving stare on me and when I met his gaze, he smiled his cute and sweet smile.

 

That's not so bad to have a boyfriend...

 

"Now I say Kyuhyun sing!" Donghae boasted in the room when he began to feel a little bored.

 

See what I have to go through when I'm in P.E.?

 

I stared at him like he went completely nuts but he only winked at me and pushed me to the middle of the room.

 

"Really, Kyuhyun?" Yesung hyung exclaimed all excited. "That's great, come on! Guys, here's my veto choice! Cho Kyuhyun, section 2-B!"

 

"Wait, hyung, I said I was going to do it but actually - ..."

 

"Just sing." Heechul hyung's voice suddenly growled from behind Leeteuk hyung.

 

I sighed heavily and glanced at the audience nervously. I pouted a little and closed my eyes to not meet their curious eyes. And then I sang.

 

I opened the closet.
A few clothes caught my eyes.
Although I thought it was a little early, I wore them.
Standing in front of the mirror, I look the same as back then.

I liked it more because it was cold.
The sun is setting on the streets.
The coffee scent brings me to that time.
When I was looking at Winter clothes through the shop window.

Yes, it was you that brought me out of there. 
You closely held my hand that was in my pocket.
You during the late Autumn of that year.
Where are you walking now?
I miss the sound of your footsteps.

 

I slowly opened my eyes again, feeling so happy to sing once again after so much time without training my voice.

The whole room was quiet, staring at me with something like awe and it made me shuffled a little on my own feet because I felt self-conscious.

Donghae took my hand and brought me to his chest quietly in an empty corner of the room.

 

"You really do have a beautiful voice, Kyu..."

 

He kissed the top my head and I closed my eyes again at the sweet sensation.

 

 

 

Two hours later, we all took our way backto the dorm.

I shyly proposed to Donghae to go to my dorm a little tonight to watch a movie since Kibum hyung wanted to watch Harry Potter for the nth time time. He happily agreed and took my hand to lead towards the dorms.

 

Before I took my keys out of my pocket, I grabbed his collar and pulled him down so I could kiss him slowly. We stayed like that for a moment, just kissing gently and lovingly.

 

"Kyu..."

 

"Hmm..."

 

I didn't say anything else and when Donghae kissed me once again, I almost lost my breath again and had to remember how to breathe when his tongue slipped between my lips. It felt so damn good. Donghae pushed me against the wall of the dorm hall and I didn't even think about protesting. His hands were my sides and when suddenly one of his hands accidently touched my , I gasped and almost moaned out loud.

 

I was so damn .

Because of a boy.

 

In the middle of a hall.

 

I never thought it would be possible and honestly I couldn't care less when Donghae decided to massage my for real this time. I didn't try to contain the groan of pleasure that escaped my lips, and let it out even louder when I noticed he seemed to like it. I bit his neck and on it to make sure it would leave a hickey before kissing him hungrily once again. He was a mess as much as I was. He slid a hand under my shirt and lightly my spine, just enough to make me shiver in delight.

 

"Kyuhyun..."

 

"Hae..."

 

I grabbed his hair and -

 

 

 

"Oppa...?" Someone called all of a sudden.

 

Startled, I punched Donghae's chest. He fell hurtfully on the floor with a schocked and pained groan.

My face was all red and I was panting, and very honestly, it wasn't just because of the embarassement.

I looked at where the voice was coming from and then gasped with a horrified look.

Changmin was there, at the other end of the hall. He obviously had slapped his forehead in despair when he saw us furiously making out in the middle of the hallway.

But the problem was that he wasn't alone.

 

Seohyun was there too, just next to him and completely shocked, eyes out and mouth wide open.

I blinked a few times at them, trying to grasp the situation clearly because no one seemed eager to speak. Still, I trustfully had only one thing in my mind and it was more or less something like "Why the did they stop us?!".

 

"Hi..." was the first rational thing that I managed to say correctly.

 

Donghae got up from the ground, still unaware of their - of her - presence and was grumbling unhappily (something about a 'huge ').

 

This isn't going to be good. I knew for sure that Donghae wasn't really found in Seohyun (duh!) and if I had to be honest I also wasn't really glad to see her here at that moment. She was one of my bestfriends since we were kids and I really liked her as a dongsaeng but I couldn't deny the fact that Donghae was the person I cherished the most compared to her or anybody else (I'm also kind of embarassed to say that too).

I couldn't help but be nervous when he was on his feet again yet happy that he was all mine now.

 

Then, as if she had heard everything I was thinking, Seohyun abruptly walked to us. She yanked my hand away from Donghae's who was going to reach for it.

 

Shocked as well, I stared at her like she was crazy but before I could say anything, Donghae was already furious even though he didn't seem to recognize her as 'Seohyun-the-'.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" He snapped.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" She retorted with the same harsh tone.

 

"Are you kidding me?! Who are you, ?!"

 

"Wait!" I tried to stop them. "Wait, stop!"

 

I struggled to separate them but they only brushed me aside and ignored me without paying me any attention. They were only yelling at each other and cursing insults along.

Changmin hurried up by my side and I slapped the back of his head right away.

 

"What the are you doing here?!"

 

He only looked down sheepishly.

 

Actually, I could guess why he haven't warned me before - Seohyun could be quite scary if you don't do things the way she wants - but still I was ready to release all my frustration on him (because of the argument in front of my eyes and the abrupt end of the kiss) when the door of my dorm bursted open. An angry Kibum hyung appeared followed by a curious Monkey.

 

"How dare you make that bloody awful racket when ing Umbridge is trying to kick Dumbledore out of Hogwarts?!"

 

"Hyung!" I breathed. "Help me!"

 

He stared at me, obviously furious but trying to weight his options between his dongsaeng's issues of life and 'ing Umbridge' nonetheless. At the end, he reluctantly gestured us to go in quietly or else he was going to 'experlliarmus our '.

 

I akwardly went in and hurriedly sat down next to Kibum hyung and then forced Eunhyuk to settled down by my side as well. Donghae and Seohyun were silently trying to kill each other with their eyes but sat down on the other couch anyways, their arms crossed on their chest.

Changmin looked around him without knowing what to do and finally decided to sit down on the floor itself, too scared of the murderous aura emanating from the other couch.

 

"Spit it out quickly." Kibum hyung ordered. "I want to watch my movie."

 

"That ert was harassing Kyuhyun oppa!" Seohyung immediately bursted out as she pointed an accusating and trembling finger at Donghae.

 

"Who? Donghae?" Eunhyuk said surprised. "Harassing...?"

 

"He was molesting him, even!"

 

"Molesting?!" Kibum hyung repeated perplexed.

 

He raised an eyebrow at me but I avoided his sight immediately.

 

"Oh please! Nobody was molesting anybody!" Donghae shouted out as he threw his hands in the air with exasperation. "What, you've never seen two boys making out?"

 

"Kyuhyun oppa would never kiss a boy!" Seohyun squawked angrily.

 

If only you knew... And I quite like it actually.

 

"You kidding me?" Donghae let out a humourless laugh.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa is not gay!" She repeated stubbornly.

 

"Him? That ingrateful dude not gay?" Euhyuk bursted out laughing. "Are you blind?! He's more gay than-..."

 

I stepped on his foot with all my weight. He immediately shut his mouth up and let out a silent cry when I crushed him even more.

 

"Who are you anyway?" Kibum hyung severely asked.

 

"My name is Lee Seohyun." She said more quietly under hyung's tough glare.

 

"Wait! Seohyun? She's the Seohyun?!" Donghae asked me.

 

I gulped nervously but nodded nonetheless because clearly, I couldn't really deny this fact (I'm pretty sure she had her ID card in her purse) and second, all the windows were firmly closed so there were no way to escape this crazy situation.

 

"Oppa!" Seohyun called me. "You aren't, right? You're not gay, right?!"

 

"I'm more, like, Donghae-ual instead of homoual..." I gave a forced laugh. "But well - um... Surprise...?"

 

Donghae got up and pushed Eunhyuk away from his place on the couch and put his arm around my shoulder. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. I sent him a warning glare but he completely ignored it as he suddenly sneaked his toungue in my mouth. Surprised, I squealed a little at the intrusion. I had my hands on his strong arms to push him away yet kissing him back passionnely. I let out a small moan as he let him toungue discover my mouth once again, taking away all my possibilities to win dominance but I liked it this way.

 

I liked it when he was taking control.

 

I grabbed his arms but this time it was to force him to kiss me stronger and harder.

 

If only we were alone, I think it would have been more heated but Eunhyuk decided to interrupt one of our kiss for the second time today.

 

"Wow, wow, wow, calm down here, ok? Dumbledore's looking through the TV and that's weird. Plus, your friend seems to go through a mental breakdown, Kyuhyun." He said.

 

I looked daggers at him but then remembered that there weren't only Kibum hyung and Eunhyuk in the room, but also Changmin and Seohyun.

 

"I - I - I... " I stammered stupidly, still affected quite greatly by the kiss.

 

Donghae was playing naughty with Seohyun as he continued to kiss and bite my neck lightly just in front of her. I couldn't concentrate clearly with all the overwhelming sensation he was giving me but tried to sort my thoughts anyways.

 

"I -... Look, Seohyun, I think we should talk."

 

"Yes... I think we should, Oppa..." She whispered with a shaky voice.

 

I looked at her for real this time and saw little tears at the corners of her pretty eyes.

I remembered when I was younger and I thought that she was pretty.

My heart ached a little at her sight.

 

Changmin was frowning from his pitiful place on the floor and actually, he was glaring at me a little but I could understand that.

He has loved her for years now and if it was me, I would also be angry at the person who makes the one I love cry.

 

If someone made Donghae cry... A voice echoed quietly in my mind.

 

I pushed that thought away for now and gave all my attention at Seohyun.

 

"Seohyun, do you... I mean, you and me, you don't -..."

 

She was crying badly but still looked at me dead in the eyes. I couldn't finish my sentence and ended up stuttering by myself, between her strong stare and Donghae's wonderful light kisses on my neck.

 

"Of course I do!" Seohyun snapped all of a sudden. "Of course I love you, Oppa! I love you so much, and you...! How are you going to take responsabilities of that, huh, Oppa?! I love you so much and you break my heart like that?! I know you for years but you go see random boys and kiss them while I've been waiting for you for years?!"

 

I saw Changming flinching a little and it made me even angry.

 

"Donghae is not a random boy." I growled menacingly. "Don't you dare say that in front of me ever again!!!"

 

I didn't struggle with myself for the past months to hear someone say that I made a 'random' choice and decided on a 'random' thought to date a 'random' dude named Donghae. That wasn't going to happen any time soon.

Also, my best friend was obviously sad and devastated by Seohyun's confession and even though it wasn't directly her fault, it still made me mad.

 

I was suddenly boiling with anger.

 

Kibum hyung and Eunhyuk were quietly watching our quarrel, apparently more interesting than any of the Harry Potter movies.

 

Seohyun bit her lip and her eyes were shining with anger as well.

 

She was a stubborn girl, I knew she wasn't going to let us be easily.


Don't you feel like their make out session are getting hotter and hotter? Even I squealed like a little girl when I proof read the chapter (and especially the part in front of the dorm hohoho).

 

Anyway, I'm glad I could post this chapter today. Next chapter on Wednesday, hopefully ^^

 

Hmm, and because it would be kind of mean to not tell you, I think I'm going to write the . But it might , ok? And readers who don't want to read it, I'll warn you beforehand. It will be rated anyway.

 

Thank you for reading, as always ~ I'm glad you're still there XD

Comments and subscriptions are really much appreciated, I love you all ^^