Chapter 18

Don't Fool Me

My eyes suddenly shot open as I felt a sudden twinge of pain in my lower part. I grunted uncomfortably until a warm hand my cheek. I turned my face to the side and met Donghae's eyes.

 

"Hi..." He greeted hoarsely.

 

"Hmm..." I only grumbled.

 

"Are you sore?"

 

I nodded with a grunt and courageously rolled on my side and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arms around me.

 

"I'm sorry. I thought I was gentle last night."

 

"You were... At first."

 

He made a pout and nuzzled his nose in my hair.

 

"Stop making me feel guilty."

 

"I never said I regretted it though." I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

He beamed at me this time and pulled my face up. He pecked my lips but I stopped him before he could go any further.

 

"You do know I have morning breath, right?"

 

He rolled his eyes at me and eagerly planted a heated kiss on my mouth, immediately winning dominance. I only moaned quietly against his lips as his toungue roughly twirled in my mouth. His hands aggressively roamed over my body and suddenly grabbed my . I jolted as plain and pleasure washed over me. I whimpered softly as he massaged me a little more gently.

 

"Yesterday was amazing..." He said. "I love you, Kyu."

 

"I love you too, Hae." I whispered and his spine.

 

We continued to kiss each other until I decided it was time to go take a shower. He pouted a little but eagerly took my hand in his when we went to my personal bathroom.

 

"Do you think they heard us?" I asked nervously as I continued to brush my teeth.

 

He wiped a bit of toothpaste on my cheek before he smiled at me.

 

"Are you worried? Because honestly, you were pretty loud yesterday." He laughed.

 

"I wasn't loud!" I protested.

 

I slapped his arm and he nudged my ribs with his elbow playfully in return.

 

"You were. I guess I know why people say you're a vocal now!"

 

"Hahaha, really funny Donghae." I sarcastically said before I washed my mouth.

 

He chuckled and forced me to face him. "I love you." He said.

 

I pouted a little. "Mmm, whatever."

 

"Oww come on Kyu, don't be mad! Please, pretty please?"

 

I didn't reply and folded my arms against my chest. He lowered his head and put soft kisses all over my face.

 

"Kyu..." He whined huskily, pulling me against him until I was pressed against his body.

 

I shivered in delight and closed my eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and sighed with happiness. He finally placed a long kiss on my lips, which I eagerly kissed back, opening my mouth. He slowly kissed me, tilting my head to have a better angle so his wonderful pink muscle could and and bite my own. He pushed me against the sink and made me sit on it, as he continued to kiss me heatedly. His hands slowly went down to my hips.


 

 

I didn't know if it was because we made love once already, but lust still lingered over us, even stronger.

I wanted to feel this wonderful sensation to be in sync with him again and again, until we were both restless. It was like a monster was born inside me and craved for more and for ever.

I knew for a long time already that Donghae already had this feeling in him, and all I wanted now was to fullfill all of his wishes as long as he and I were happy.

His touch on my skin made me feel new things that were wonderful. I moaned against his mouth and he groaned in return when I pulled on his hair to kiss him stronger.

What happened yesterday was to stay engraved in my mind forever as one of the best memories I've ever lived since I was born. The feeling of love I've felt for Donghae was one of the strongest I've ever felt too. Although I experienced this with a man which was hard to handle for me, I couldn't be more happy and peaceful than now, by his side.

I wanted to touch his face, his shoulders, his chest, everything, to be sure I would remember all about him if we ever had to break apart from each others for any reasons. But I hoped with all my heart that it wouldn't happen any time soon, not just after I've lived pure bliss and built this beautiful relationship with Donghae.

I still felt insecure but only because now I was scared he would leave me. I wanted to be the one he loved the most and the one he would protect no matter what happens.

And I wanted him to feel the same way about me, even if I wasn't the most athletic guy he has met. Even if I was always snarky and kind of mean with him, I hoped he knew it was my own way to express my feelings to him.

Only to kiss him was already so overwhelming in a new kind of way after our beautiful experience of last night. It was filled with love and I could feel like we built a strong bond between us.

 

I wanted it to never end.

 

"Kyu..." He moaned as I wrapped my legs against his waist. "Kyu... We shouldn't... You're still sore and -"

 

"I don't care..." I mumbled and softly ground my bulge against his.

 

A groan erupted from his throat as he began to pant lightly. He bit my neck before he swiftly the bruise.

 

"If we do that now, you might not be able to walk anymore today..." He said hoarsely at my ear.

 

I moaned at his words and pressed his lower body more tightly against mine.

 

"Oops, I forgot you were the kind to like that." He chuckled.

 

I slapped his chest and bit his collar bone to punish him. He gasped and I engulfed his loud groan into another sensual kiss.

 

"You talk like I'm a ." I grumbled.

 

He laughed harder and pressed his lips against my own with a smirk. "You're too cute, Kyu."

 

"Indeed, thank you. But I prefer the word 'handsome'."

 

He rolled his eyes and pecked me again. I pouted with displeasure when he parted away from me with an apologetic smile.

 

"I really, really want to, but safety first." He declared.

 

I sighed and got down off the sink.

 

"Don't be so sad, I promise I'll take care of that well later on." He winked as he slapped my .

 

I jolted surprised and narrowed my eyes at him. "Be nice or I'll keep my for myself." I menaced.

 

"What? You can't do that!" He whined as he hugged me from behind.

 

I ignored him and continue to wash myself. He continued to pout next to me, whining and apologizing when I only made a joke.

 

I guess now I know what Mum meant when she said 'Love is the best way to control someone like a puppet'.


 

 

"Back to serious topic." I said as we went back to my bedroom. "I... I think I want to say it to my parents today."

 

He looked at me silently, before he nodded and put a shirt on.

 

"If you're sure then I'm okay with it. How do you plan on doing it?"

 

"No idea." I simply replied. "What has to happen will happen."

 

"That was deep." He snickered gently. "But fine. Should we do it now or...?"

 

"The sooner the better." I nervously sighed as I dressed up as well. "And you said it yourself, I was very... Loud, yesterday. There's no miracles possible on this earth that they didn't hear us."

 

"If it can comfort you..." Donghae said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "That was pretty hot, babe."

 

I blushed furiously as he bit my ear.

 

It took us twenty minutes to go down to the living-room, between our heated kisses and my panic sessions in the middle.

 


 

I was so scared to tell it to Mum and Dad.

They were really understanding and open-minded but I loved them so much I wanted them to be proud of their only son (I mean Arah's already a failure, I'm the only one left).

Being gay in the Korean society was something hard to handle and usually, people despise them and sometimes even bully them. I've witnessed so many times some homoual couples being bullied by others, only because they were in love with each other. I remembered the so honest feelings of guilt on their face when they saw the person they love got beaten because of themselves.

Maybe was it the reason I was so scared at first to try something with Donghae? I wasn't disgusted even a tiny bit by homouals but I was too scared to be loathe only because of a the crime of love.

I wasn't properly speaking gay and so was Donghae but we were still a homoual couple. My parents weren't homophobes at all, they even had some friends that were gay, but the feeling of fear was still present in my heart.

Mum and Dad still gave us an instruction worthy of the upper classes' one after all. Arah and I were taught to always be well-mannered, polite, and never bring shame to the family because family was the only group of persons that we could truly count on.

My parents gave me so much so I could be who I am now and I truly wanted to be someone they're proud to say I'm their son. I wanted them to always smile to me with genuine happiness and proudness.

 

On the other hand, I had so much struggles with Donghae and our relationship to back away now, when I was a few meters away to officially make our relationship real and truly undeniable.

Donghae was now essential to my happiness, I couldn't picture myself live without him by my side. Maybe these feelings will fade one day or another but what is important is what is real right now.

What was truly significant at that precise moment was the emotional and physical bond that we created between us for months now.

I wanted Mum and Dad and Donghae to get along well, knowing we were a real couple now. That I had a boyfriend and yeah -

I'm not going to have children any time soon.

 

 

 

When we slowly reached the living-room, I could already hear the TV spluttering the news and the sound of Dad turning a page of his newspapers. I could easily picture Mum by his side on the couch, reading a recipe book to cook us something delicious once more, even if Dad was certainly going to take control of the kitchen territory as always.

 

I heard Arah's faint voice raising from the kitchen, surely accompanied by the Boyfriend hyung and drinking a glass of milk like she always does.

She already knew all about it, and even though we always bickered together and I always pulled pranks on her, she still helped me to keep my relationship with Donghae going on. She even made enquiries about homouality and bought lube for me. We always fought but she truly was the noona I've respected the most since I was little.

I was really thankfull to her for everything she did to help me so far.

 


 

I thightly grabbed Donghae's hand in mine and he squeezed it in return before I released it. I took a deep breath as he stayed silent, and then courageously went it the living-room.

 

"Oh good morning son. How are you?" Dad greeted me with a smile.

 

"I'm fine, and you Dad?"

 

"Great. Pretty great. I was so tired last night, I didn't budge until you mother woke me up this morning!" He laughed loudly.

 

I smiled faintly and discretly let out a sigh of relief.

 

When Dad was tired, nothing could bother his sleep. He would sleep and sleep until Mum would finally decide it's time to go to work and kick him out of bed.

It surely meant that he didn't hear us.

 

I glanced at Mum and suddenly gulped nervously as she gave me a piercing look.

 

"Umm... Hi Mum."

 

"Good morning, Kyuhyun. Did you have a good night?" She slowly replied.
 

"I - Yeah."

 

I sat down and Donghae akwardly did the same next to me, avoiding my mother's strong and curious gaze.

 

"I heard a lot of... - how should I say that? - noises coming from your room last night. Did you sleep well though?"

 

I obviously stiffened and lost all my colors.

 

"I - I - It was - It was a n - nice night..." I stumbled akwardly.

 

"Really?"

 

"Y - Yeah." I said before I decided it was time to finally do it. "Mum, Dad. I have something to tell you."

 

"Oh go on, son." Dad said. "What is it?"

 

Mum only stared at us, scrutinizing us like we were fascinating. It wasn't a bad look, more like a curious and motherly-worried one.

I glanced at her, wondering if she suspected something or not. I knew my mother well, and I could only see concern and maybe intuition but I had the feeling she didn't realy know what was going on.
 

"It's about Donghae and I. I - It's really hard to say it but -"

 

"Wait, Kyuhyun-ah!" Arah suddenly exclaimed as she bursted in the living-room, closely followed by Baekhyung hyung.

 

He glanced at us and then gradually paled before he hid himself behind my sister.

 

That dude did hear us though.

 

"You're doing it right now?!" Arah asked excitedly. "I want to hear!"

 

She quickly sat down on one of the couch and hugged a pillow, exactly like she did everytime she was watching a thrilling movie.

 

I glared at her with all my might while Donghae winked at her and chuckled.

 

"So...?" Mum insisted. "What is it about Donghae and you?"

 

"I - Where was I already? I - It's well... We - Donghae and him - I mean me - um, wait..." I babbled stupidly until Donghae discretly took my hand in his.

 

"Calm down." He whispered and sent me a sweet smile.

 

I nodded and took a deep breathe.

 

"What is it, Kyuhyun?" Dad frowned with concern.

 

"O - Oh nothing bad, really!" I quickly reassured him. Or at least I hope so.

 

"Then?"

 

"Well... Look, Mum, Dad." I began. "Donghae and me -"

 

"Donghae and I." Dad instantly corrected. "Oh sorry, habit that comes from job, continue."

 

I laughed forcedfully and then gulped.

 

"Donghae and I, then. We... Wegoouttogetherandyesterdaywediditinmybedroom!" I quickly spluttered at them.

 

"You... What?" Mum said confused. "I didn't understand anything Kyuhyun."

 

Arah was suddenly laughing crazily on the couch, hugging her stomach at how hilarious it seemed to be while Baekhyung hyung tried to hide a small smile.

 

He obviously failed.

 

"Donghae and I... We're dating. As in a 'couple'." I repeated more softly. "We're... B-boyfriends."

 

A deadly silence fell after my confession.

 

My parents stared at us with wide eyes and mouth practically opened (please, they're more refined than that). Dad had let go of his newspapers which fell on his lap because of the shock while Mum's eyebrows were raised so highly that they were hidden behind her hair.

Only Arah's laughter could be heard in the house right now.

I was tempted to make her eat the pillow until she wouldn't be able to breathe anymore so we wouldn't have to hear her but then, Mum suddenly broke her silence.


 

"Oh my baby-son..." She said, her lower lips trembling.

 

I gasped with fear. I was already picturing her crying and screaming because of her disgusting son.

 

"I'm so sorry, Mum!" I panicked, thinking she was going to cry of sadness.

 

It was my most horrible nightmare, to see her crying at me because of disappointment and sadness. I wouldn't be able to read despair in their eyes if they ever were against Donghae and I being an item.

 

"You mean you two are..." Mum mubled as she hid with her hand. "Oh my, this is crazy..."

 

I was about to freak out once again as soon as I heard her whisper those words. I was ready to plead for our cause like Dad taught me when I was younger until Mum got up from the couch.

I thought a minute that she was going to slap me and shout I wasn't her son anymore, but what came only confused me even more ;
 

"Oh my baby-son!" She cried and abruptly hugged me.

 

She squeezed me in her arms like there were no tomorrow, under the whole family and Donghae's surprised eyes.

 

"My baby-son finally has someone in his life!"

 

"...Mum?"

 

She didn't answer and hugged me even tighter.

I felt warm inside though I still haven't grasped the situation yet. I felt something tugging on my heart as I suddenly wanted to cry when Mum only sobbed on my shoulders while hugging me tightly.
 

"I - Mum - you... You're not angry?" I asked as I hesitantly hugged her back.
 

"Why would I be, my lovely son!" She chuckled as tears were falling down from her cheeks. "My Kyuhyun finally found someone he likes!"
 

I blinked at her and then met Arah's stare. She only shrugged, surprised as well.
 

"Dad and I are really, really happy for the both of you. " She said and patted Donghae's cheek. "I'm glad he is with someone like you, Donghae."

 

"Thank you, Mrs. Cho." He mumbled, quite shocked too.

 

"Well, I - I honestly am quite worried about Kyuhyun having feelings for a man. This isn't common, and trustfully it scare me a little - aren't I a mother though? Everything my children will do will worry me. But I've got to know you last time and..."

 

"Wait, don't I have my own words in this affair?" Dad asked, face pale. "My son has a boyfriend now?!"

 

"So what, Darling?" Mum snapped.

 

"But this kid never had feelings for anybody except us since he was born!" He explained as he pointed a trembling finger at me. "And you say he suddenly is an item with Donghae?! I even thought maybe he had some kind of illness because he never introduced us any of his girlfriends!"

 

"I thought that too!" Arah commented as she raised a hand. "Something like a love-deprived sickness."

 

I glared at her but she only smirked.

 

"Go to hell." I grunted.

 

"And our daughter!" Dad continued. "She was the complete opposite, switching boyfriends every two weeks! I was completely flabbergasted when she told me she was really in love with Baekhyung!"

 

It was Arah's turn to turn completely red, as Baekhyung hyung raised an eyebrow at her.

 

"Are you even sure we raised them well?" Dad asked Mum who was only laughing quietly at Dad outburst.

 

"You raised us perfectly well, Dad." I said with a small smile. "And Mum, you're overreacting, why are you crying so much?"

 

"I don't know!" She whined as she wiped her tears with a napkin. "I just watched the lastest episode of my drama and they're about to marry and then you tell me you have someone in your life and - oh my God I'm so happy!"

 

Donghae laughed a little before he got up.

 

Dad was still mumbling by himself, shocked by the huge news I just gave him, while Mum was crying over my confession and apparently her drama too.

 

"My name is Lee Donghae. I hope you can trust me with your son." Donghae said formally and then bowed.

 

I stared at him with wide eyes, turning completely red at his words.

 

It's not like we're going to marry, MORON!

 

Dad seemed to get out of his transe then got up as well.

 

"This is really surprising to me to know you are my son's boyfriend. Honestly, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed."

 

I felt my heart sink at those words. I lowered my head, until Dad took my hand in his and made me stand up.

 

"Look at me, Kyuhyun." He ordered me and then smiled when I met his eyes. "I'm disappointed because it seems like it has been a while already since you two are together, right? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

 

"I - I was scared." I mumbled. "I - I thought maybe you would have been mad at me. I'm your only son after all."

 

"This is ridiculous, Kyuhyun." Mum stated. "We always told you we were happy as long as you were too. And didn't we tell we were fine if you had a boyfriend the day you betrayed us for the university?"

 

"Mum, I didn't betrayed you..." I began with a sigh.

 

"Whatever, Kyuhyun." Dad chuckled and took my hands in his. "We were honest when we told you we did not care if the one person in your heart was a girl, a boy or even a dog - even if it might be quite weird and trustfully I would have fainted right then. So if you like - or love - Donghae, then I'm happy for you. Your mother and I are happy for you, Kyuhyun. And you, Donghae." He continued as he turned to my boyfriend, my hands still tightly in his. "I hope you take care of my son well?"


 

"Of course, Sir." Donghae said with a smile.

 

"Then good. Too bad I already know you, else I would have torture you like I tortured Baekhyung when he first met us." Dad sighed playfully.

 

Donghae laughed and I smiled faintly.

 

"Even though you two have our approval, because I know that is what you were seeking for, Kyuhyun." Dad spoke again. "I hope you're aware that things aren't going to be easy. Your mother and I are open-minded on this topic, homouality never bothered us, but other people might think otherwise. Even in our own family, this kind of topic is kind of taboo. I'm worried because you are such a fragile child, Kyuhyun, even though you try to look strong, but I know if you really want this, then everything will be fine. Korean society still is very conservative, which means homouals aren't welcomed. I don't know if you still have feelings for women or whatsoever but please be careful from now on, Kyuhyun. I don't want you to et hurt in any ways."

 

"I won't let that happen, Sir." Donghae said.

 

Dad only smiled at him, while I clenched my trembling fists with emotion after Dad's touching words.

 

"Come here, Kyuhyun." Dad and Mum said.

 

I eagerly hugged the both of them, fighting against the tears that threatened to fall off my eyes.

 

"Thank you Mum, Dad." I said quietly.

 

"Oh but wait!" Mum exclaimed as soon as she let me go.

 

I sat down on the couch, feeling exhausted. Arah was almost pouting because she hoped maybe I would have got yelled at or something (thank you for the solidarity, really!). Donghae sat down as well and pressed his side against mine. I took a glass of water and took a huge gulp of it.

 

"What is it, Darling?" Dad said. "I had too much emotions this morning, I need a coffee."

 

"Then... Those really loud noises, yesterday!" Mum continued, her cheeks becoming slightly red. "Was it... Was it you?!"

 

I instantly spitted all the water out of my mouth.

Dad's mouth was completely wide opened and eyes out this time, refined or not.

Arah only cracked laughing once again, even louder than before, crying even with laughter.

 

Oh my.
 


 

"Is Dad fine?" I worriedly asked Mum.

 

"I'm sorry as well." Donghae said with concern.

 

We were all sitting in the kitchen, eating a late breakfast.

 

"He is fine, Darling. Just resting in the bedroom for now. I just think he won't go in your bedroom any time soon!" She chuckled and pinched my cheek. "But Kyuhyun, I hope you used protection, didn't you?" She sternly asked with a frown.

 

I immediately turned red and avoided her stare as Donghae choked on his breakfast. Arah only snickered but then immediately stopped because her cheeks hurt due to too much laughter.

 

"I'm not talking about that with you, Mum..."

 

"You'd better answer, Cho Kyuhyun! Did you?" She insisted. "Because even if you both are men, you can't fall pregnant, but risks of STD are still possible."
 

"I - Yes, Mum, I understand." I mumbled as I began to akwardly play with my cereals.
 

"And you too, Arah. Be careful." Mum sermonned.
 

Arah stopped halfway from eating a spoon of cake and then gulped. Baekhyung hyung choked on his milk and coughed loudly.
 

"Right Mum. I'm going to be careful from now on." She said with slight sarcasm since it was Mum. "Not like I don't know yet that girls can get STD and be pregnant, in contrary to men!"
 

She sent me a look and continued to eat. I only stuck my toungue out at her, even if it wasn't really mature. Donghae laughed and sneaked his hand in mine under the table. I gladly accepted it and squeezed it softly.
 

"You told me you invited some friends over this week-end, is that right, Kyuhyun?" Mum asked.
 

Then Dad slowly appeared at the door's frame, obvisouly tired even though it was only 11 o'clock in the morning. I sheepishly smiled at him but he only smiled and ruffled Donghae and I's hair.
 

"Yes. Does it bother you?" I answered Mum as Dad made himself a coffee.
 

"Not at all. Your father and I will be away anyway. Arah, will you stay here?"
 

"Yep."
 

"When will your friends come?" Dad asked.
 

"Umm, tomorrow, I think?"
 

"We will go tomorrow morning for that meeting at Busan. I have to say this is quite annoying, on the first week-end of vacations."

 

"Someone has to do the job, Darling." Mum commented.

 

"I hope I can meet them at least."

 

Right on time, my phone buzzed on the table. I let Donghae get it and when he answered the call, he mouthed at me that it was Kibum hyung. They talked together a little, until Donghae gave me the phone.

 

"Hi, Kibum hyung?"
 

["Oh hi Magnae! What's up?"]
 

"I'm fine, thank you."
 

["Good. Anyway, the guys and I will be at your house tomorrow around noon, is that fine? We're a lot, you know?"]
 

"No, that's fine. Mum said that's okay. How many will you be?"
 

["Trustfully? The whole gang. Even Henry will be there, since his parents couldn't make it to Korea because of a ouragan and consequently Henry can't go either."]
 

I heard Heechul hyung yell at the phone that I'd better prepare his room right away. I chuckled.
 

"See you tomorrow, Kibum hyung."
 

["Yeah, see you, Kyuhyun. Have a nice day!"]
 

"They'll be here at noon tomorrow." I said after I hang up.
 

Mum nodded. "I'll go prepare their room, then."
 

"Oh no Mum, we can do it! Right, Hae?"
 

"Of course, Ma'am. Let us do it."
 

"I'll call Changmin to help us." I declared. "Mum, it was really good."
 

"Thank you, Darling!" She beamed at me.
 

I stood up from the chair and was about to drag Donghae away with me.
 

"Oh, and remember what I said about STD!" Mum exclaimed once again.
 

I groaned with embarassement but Donghae only laughed loudly when we reached the staircase.

 

"It went well, isn't it?"

 

"Yes, it did." I said with a smile. "I'm glad."

 

"Me too."

 

He gently pushed me against the wall of the staricase and kissed me.

 

 

 

I was spending my vacations with my boyfriend, my friends were coming over and my parents were okay with our relationship.


 

Everything is perfect.


Good morning/afternoon/evening, good fellows!

 

Here is chapter 18. I hoped you liked it :D

I had fun writing it, this time. That was funny. And chapter 20 is even funnier to write right now XD

Honestly, take Arah, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun and put them in the same room.

 

It's gonna be epic, ow yeaah.

 

Thank you for reading ~

 

P.S : We are two comments away to break the 100 comments. This is so amazing and all thanks to you, my lovely readers.

I love you all so much! Thank youu again and again because if you weren't there, there wouldn't have any Don't Fool Me and naughty Kyuhyun and jealous Donghae!

 

THANK YOU!