Chapter 6

Don't Fool Me

"Leave me alone, stalker."


 

"But you said yes!"


 

"I said that to please you, now move!"


 

I pushed him off my way and raced through the hall to the cafeteria.


 

Why did I say yes?


 

Oh my Gosh, WHY DID I SAY YES?!


 

I hit my head on the cafeteria's wooden table where a little I LOVE YOU was engraved - and it made me even more depressed - several times. 


 

"Why? Why? Why?!" I mumbled angrily.


 

"Hey stop it, Magnae. You're making a fool of yourself."


 

I turned my head.


 

"Oh hi Heechul hyung. How are you?"


 

"Fine, I just made out with my man and he's so good at it, you know? I wanted to go on and to- ... well you know what, but then the bell rang and - why don't you listen to me?!"


 

"Because I don't care about your ual life, hyung! I just asked you if you were fine! Common people reply 'yes, and you?' !" I whined.


 

He glared at me. "You say that while you accept a date with my baby son Donghae..." He grumbled.


 

"WHAT?! How do you know?!"


 

"Donghae told me, of course. Or I might have forced him to talk... Anyway, do you know what you're going to wear?"


 

"What did you do to him?"


 

"Five shots of pure Whisky always work."


 

"You're really scary, hyung..."


 

"I know."


 

He began to talk endlessly about him again and I just zoned out.

I honestly didn't know why I said yes (well, maybe I know but no, I don't want to admit it yet) to go on a date with Donghae. I might appreciate him a lot, but a date?


 

It's for his birthday, that's okay.


 

I had two choices. 

First, I tried to understand and accept my feelings and then we go out together and I marry him and have a lot of children.

Or I just erased all those sinful thoughts off my pure and naïve mind with the help of Shisus Siwon hyung.


 

It actually seemed like a good idea right now.


 


 


 

It was Sunday way too fast for my own liking.


 

I stared at the ceiling for ten minutes while a weird mix of stress and excitement sensation grew in my stomach until I decided to get up tiredly off my bed. I went to the living-room and met Kibum hyung and Eunhyuk.


 

"Hey guys." I greeted.


 

"Oh hi. Don't you have a date today?"


 

"I do. But I have a problem."


 

"What kind of problem?"


 

"Well..."


 

"Yeah?"


 

"What am I supposed to wear?"


 

They looked at me like I was crazy then bursted out laughing.


 

"And you still say you don't like him?" Eunhyuk laughed.


 

"I said I missed him and that I wasn't sure if I really didn't like him. That's already enough!" I gritted through my teeth.


 

"Then why did you say yes to the date?"


 

"I- ... Don't know..." I mumbled. "I wanted to say no though. Really."


 

Eunhyuk ruffled my hair. "Don't push yourself too hard, Magnae. Take things slow if you're afraid. And if it can comfort you, don't forget that a date is just a date. It depends on you if you want it to be important or not. It doesn't need to mean a lot."


 

I nodded thankfully.


 

"But guys?"


 

"Hmm?"


 

"What do I wear?"


 

After we spent one hour to prepare me for the date, I was a nervous wreck. Donghae was supposed to be there in five minutes and I felt like I was going to be crazy at any minute.


 

"Kibum hyung! Let's say I'm really sick ok? Or - or, someone locked me in my room and - and -... Please save me, hyung!"


 

"Don't overreact, Kyuhyun. Everything will be fine."


 

"What if he tries to me?! Or to kidnapp me?!"


 

"Oh please, Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk objected. "... We already put a pepper bomb in your pocket, so chill."


 

"You... What?!"


 

"Hyukjae, stop it!" Kibum hyung scolded him.


 

"What? I can't have fun? I already feel like we're his parents."


 

"Then act like one and stop frightening him!"


 

"Yeah Mum, stop frightening me!"


 

He sent me a death glared but the bell rang suddenly. I widened my eyes and tried to stop him (and maybe lock him up and torture him) but Eunhyuk went to get the door.


 

I decided to do the first rational (?) thing that came to my mind ;


 

I hid behind the couch.


 

My heart was racing crazily as I heard Donghae talk.


 

"Oh hi Hyukjae. I'm here for... Well, you know why I'm here. Where's Kyu?"


 

Don't call me Kyu!


 

I pleaded Kibum hyung with my eyes to stay silent. He smiled discretly at me.


 

Oh hyung, you're my her-...


 

"He's here, behind the couch."


 

YOU ING BASTARD!


 

I panicked and thought of fleeing through the window (and possibly break all my bones up but who cares?).


 

"Kyuhyun?" Dongahe called.


 

He was just a few feets away from me with a questionning look on his face.


 

"Hi!" I casually said. "What's up?"


 

"Well you're hiding behind a couch. And we have a date."


 

"Oh yeah. The date. And I'm not hiding."


 

I got up and ignored the others' sniggers.


 

"Should we go?"


 

I nodded and smiled shyly.


 

Why the am I smiling?


 

"Not so fast, son." Kibum hyung stopped us. "You better reply to this question first. What are you intentions with our daughter Kyuhyun here?"


 

"Right, Kibum Darling. What do you want with my baby girl?" Eunhyuk added with a fake outraged expression.


 

I glared at the both of them and went out of the dorm with Donghae not after I threw a book at them. They just sniggered crazily. Donghae laughed as well.


 

"You ready?"


 

I nodded.

He smiled brightly and took my hand in his before dragging me away.


 


 


 

"I love your car so much." I commented.


 

We were riding his car for 20 minutes now. We were casually chatting about everything but I still had this sensation in the bottom of my stomach, like I was expecting so much of today.


 

I think I need to meet a psychiastrist.


 

"My parents offered it for my last birthday."


 

"They gave you a Porsche? Heck, poor you. Dad gave me a book of self-improvement and Mum a jacket. And Arah... Well..."


 

"Yeah?"


 

"She gave me a ." I grimaced.


 

"She... What?!" He bursted out laughing.


 

"She really did! And I was so shocked because who give a to their younger brother?!"


 

"Your sister, obviously."


 

"Well, I did give her a mag when she turned twenty."


 

He laughed louder and it sounded beautiful in my ears.


 

"We're here." He eventually said.


 

"Oh? And will you finally tell me what we're doing today?"


 

"Nope." 


 

He gave me his devilish yet cute smirk and got out of the car before he opened my own door.


 

"You do have some gallantry, do you?"


 

He winked at me and gave me his hand. I looked at it with a questionning look. He rolled his eyes and carefully took my hand in his.


 

"We're a couple today, remember? So Milady, if you will?"


 

"Who do you call Milady?" 


 

I still let him held my hand.


 

"You brought me to Lotte World?!"


 

"Yes... You don't like it?"


 

"You kidding me? This is so cool! Let's go!"


 

It was my turn to lead him inside the amusement park.


 

"Wanna buy couple hairband?" He teased as we walked past a shop.


 

I was going to scold him (as usual) but then remembered we were here for a date.


 

"Yeah, why not? But you chose because I at this." I said as I took a look around the shop.


 

He looked at me surprised then just laughed. "You're the best, Kyu."


 

"Let's take this one." He said.


 

"No! Those one are better."


 

We bickered for about five minutes before we chosed the rabbit hairbands.

I laughed so hard when he put his hairband on his head. He frowned playfully and then forcefully put my own on my head.


 

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed as he pinched my cheeks. "You're so so cute!"


 

I laughed again and took my phone out. "Let's take a picture!"


 

We spent so much fun in the amusement park, we almost did all the attractions of the Lotte World. He was holding my hand the whole time and even though everybody was looking at us, I didn't care because it felt so good to be here. I had this constant warm feeling in my heart everytime I looked at his smiling and happy face. So I endend up looking at him as much as I could. 

Sometime he would notice me and just smile while I was blushing lightly.


 

This is wrong.

But I feel so happy right now... 


 

What should I do?


 

But then Stupid Donghae decided to go the Horror House.


 

"Are you mad? No way I'm going in that." 


 

"Ow come on, Kyu, pretty please!"


 

"No."


 

"But it's my birthday! Pretty please? With strawberry on top?"


 

"It's your birthday, so Happy Birthday Donghae! Yay! But now let's go somewhere else."


 

I tried to drag me away but he stood still and made his ing puppy eyes. He sneaked his arms around my waist and burried his head in the crook of my neck. 


 

"Please, Kyu..." He whispered.


 

I blushed madly as I felt his warm breath on my skin.

 

It's not fair, he's cheating!

 

"F - f - fine!"


 

He smiled brightly and kissed my cheek lightly before he dragged me into the Horror House.

I just had the time to feel shivers before we went in.


 


 


 

I was holding Donghae's hand as if I was going to die at any minute.

I was sure I was going to have a heart attack as soon as the first ghost would appeared. I gradually moved against Donghae as if he could save me from this nightmare.


 

"Kyu, are you scared?" He asked.


 

"Of course not. I'm not scared, I'm just cold and- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"


 

I shouted like there was no tomorrow as something touched my back. I turned around and faced a pale ghost who opened her arms as if to hug me. I screamed even louder (and it might have sound like a shriek) and as I lost all my rationality, I hid my face in my hands as if she would disappear all of a sudden and pried to wake up.


 

This is a nightmare. Mummy, please save me!


 

Then two strongs arms hugged me.


 

Donghae.


 

I burried my head on his chest and hugged him back while I was trembling.


 

"Yeah, right. You're so not scared." He laughed before he kissed the top of my head.


 


 


 

When we got out the Horror House, I was as pale as a blank paper. Donghae was chuckling quietly by my side and I slapped his arm hard.


 

"This is so not funny! Don't make fun of my weaknesses, Lee Donghae!"


 

"But Kyu! You were just soooo cute in there! Why were you so scared?"


 

I crossed my arms against my chest.


 

"I made a bet when I was little that I was strong enough to go in alone." I explained. "I lost."


 

He bursted out laughing.


 

"Don't laugh! They had to close the whole house to find me and I was crying so much then!"


 

He laughed even louder. I slapped his head before I went back to the car. He followed me close behind still laughing.


 

"Ready for dinner?" He eventually said.


 

I nodded. "But if you say that to anybody, I'll kill you."


 

He turned the car on and nodded. "Don't worry, that's our secret."


 

We arrived to a small restaurant as the car's clock showed 8 o'clock. He took my hand again before we went in the charming restaurant.


 

I can get used to that.

 

...


 

Shut up.


 

"What do you want to eat?" He asked when we sat down.


 

"Hmm..."


 

"Wanna bet I can guess what you're going to chose?"


 

I looked at him. "You will lose."


 

"Really? Then fine, let me guess."


 

He took a pen out of his jacket and then wrote something on the napkin before he told me to put it away because 'I'll change my choice 'cause I'm so stubborn and I'm Cho ing Kyuhyun' (his words, not mine).


 

I nodded and we began to chat endlessly about everything. He was playing with my fingers the whole time and sometimes he would just stop talking and look at me with a smile.


 

"What?" I said. "Do I have something on my face?"


 

"No. I'm just so happy to be here."


 

I blushed and looked down. "Yeah. Happy Birthday Donghae."


 

"Thank you!"


 

Shortly after that, the waitress came and asked us what we wanted to eat. I noticed she was looking at me seductively but I ignored her since I was with Donghae. I chosed the Japchae and Donghae just took a steak.

I laughed as he glared at the waitress' back.


 

"She was hitting on you!"


 

"Yes she did but I didn't do anything back, right?"


 

He stayed silent for awhile.


 

"Yeah that's right!" He exclaimed happily.


 

We spent a pleasant dinner together. 

I was so happy. So happy it actually scared me at some point.


 

So when we went back to the car, I just stayed silent.


 

The date was going to end.


 

It was actually for the best since we shouldn't do anything more. We already went too far for my liking.

But I still felt sad, so sad to know everything was going to an end.

 

I still didn't know what I was feeling, but I was practically sure I was wrong when I said I didn't like him.

 

 

But then, what do I feel?

 

 

We were driding the car back to the campus. I just stayed silent the whole time, looking through the window.

A few minutes later, I shoved my hands in my pockets and found the napkin from earlier. I opened it since it was folded.

 

Japchae :) ^^

 

I felt tears in my eyes.

 

"Donghae, stop the car."

 

"What?"

 

"I said, stop the car! Right now!"

 

He abruptly stopped it and parked it on the sideway.

 

"What is it, Kyuhyun?" He seemed concerned.

 

I got off the car without a word.

 

This is too much.

 

What am I supposed to do?

 

"Kyu... Are you crying?"

 

"What? No."

 

"Yes you are."

 

And he was right, I was crying.

 

My feelings were all over the place and I just continued to sob because it helped me to relax a little. 

Donghae didn't say a word and just waited and I was thankful for that.

 

"I-... I don't know what to do!" I finally yelled. "What do I do right now? Why am I so confused because of you?! I mean, I know I'm not gay! That girl at the restaurant, she was cute! I can perferctly see myself dating her, kissing here, even ing her if I wanted to, but you. You, you're making everything difficult for me! I don't understand why I feel sad when I think about when we'll have to end the day tonight, and - and, I don't know why I like it when you smile only to me, and why was I so sad when you weren't there the past two weeks, huh? I don't understand why I-... Why did I wanted to kiss you back that day? Why did I said yes when you wanted to sleep with me? WHY?!" I shouted.

 

"Because you like me." He said quietly.

 

"But I don't want to like you! This is insane, Donghae! Completely insane!"

 

"I know."

 

"Then why are you so calm?!"

 

"Because I accepted it."

 

"I don't think I can."

 

"You can always try."

 

My cheeks were all wet because of my tears. They just wouldn't stop.

He seemed to find a simple answer at all my complicated answers. I wanted to trust him so badly, but this is not how life works.

 

Life wants to challenge us everyday, and everytime we have to go through a tough path before we can find the real answer we are looking for. Everytime, we face obstacles which seemed harder and harder as we continue to walk. But it hurts so much sometimes to overtake thoses obstacles. It really hurts.

 

"What if we try and it doesn't work? I don't want to be hurt, Donghae."

 

He stayed silent.

 

"I don't want to lose you." I said.

 

"Then what do you propose?"

 

"I-... You're going to say I'm selfish."

 

"I'm selfish enough to force you to confront your own feelings. I know that's difficult. I already lived this experience before you so I can understand a little. You have the right to be selfish too. Say it, Kyuhyun."

 

"I-... Don't want to lose you. I think I'll get mad if you try to flirt with someone else." I said quietly because it was just true. "But I don't want to be in a relationship either. No yet. It would be too much of a shock for me. We can just... Be a little more than friends, not boyfriends yet, but... Although I still don't know if I really like you... I guess I can try?"

 

He looked at me intensely. "You're sure?"

 

"No. Of course no."

 

He took my head in his hands and pulled me to him. He kissed my lips hungrily and I didn't even thought of fighting back. I just enjoyed his warm lips on mine. He began to nibble my lips and I carefully opened my mouth. He sneaked his toungue in my mouth and I couldn't help but moan. The sweet taste of his mouth made me feel dizzy with pleasure and I put my hands on his neck to pull him to me even more.

Our mouth were moving sensually yet gently as he knew I was still afraid of what is coming next. We kissed, and kissed, and kissed until we couldn't breath anymore. My lips were all red and swollen but it didn't stop him to kiss my lips lightly, then my cheek and then my lips again. 

I was still sobbing but it was okay.

 

Everything is going to be okay.


I feel so horrible right now.

First I make Kyuhyun cry and then... What The is this chapter? I feel like digging a hole and hide in it forever.

 

I kind of at writing date. I tried anyway.

 

So. Our little Kyuhyun decided to have an open relationship with Donghae! Isn't it a good news (sort of)?

Our Kyuhyun is still our EvilKyu. He ain't an easy man, right? He won't be an easy target for our little Donghae ;)

 

Tell me what you thought of the chapter and thank you for reading ~ !

 

And guys, we broke the 30 subscribers line! You guys rock!