Chapter 2

Don't Fool Me

My life is ruined. 

 

That was the first thought that crossed my mind just after the whole "I'm gay/bi" thing.
So basically, most of the guys on the table were gay except Kibum, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Shindong. There were even couples.
I wasn't homophobic or anything. Honestly, I wasn't bothered by the slightest by this but when Heechul hyung burst out laughing and told me that "I am so going to lose my pretty little to a kid!", I began to seriously think about changing university.
Screw this scholarship and all my pride. I want to live longer with my intact and safe and healthy.
Siwon patted my back gently and smiled. 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"I am not gay." I replied. 

 

"So am I. But that's not what I'm talking about."

 

"I'm not going to get , right?"

 

"Don't worry about that." Donghae interjected. "Nobody touches my property."

 

"...Sorry?"

 

"Nah nothing." He smiled. "But don't be too surprised if someone hits on you."

 

"Oh great. Well if that someone ever try something overboard - or even just something, really, he'll meet my fist."

 

"That's not nice." He pouted.

 

"I don't think that's what's really important right now, Donghae." I glared at him.

 

He beamed at me.

 

"You said my name."

 

"No really? I though it was a common word to say 'go away'" I sarcastically replied.

 

"Aw, KyuBaby has a little temper, doesn't he?" He teased me.

 

"What are you? A creeper?"

 

"If you mean yours then sure I am." He winked at me.

 

 

 

Kibum, Monkey and me went back at our room after having dinner with the others. I was completely exhausted but I had a good time.
I learnt a lot of things about the university and this crazy about the separated classes.
So no girls. I actually didn't care about it but I was used to see giggling females all around the schools gossiping about this so-handsome-dude who was dating this so-ugly-chick.
I also talked a lot with the guys and they were all really fun.
Siwon was inquestionably the religious of the group. The other members made often fun of him because of that but it was nice to know that he didn't take it personally. When I told him that I was Christian, he hugged me tight and said "God will protect you".

 

I hope he will...
 

I sighed and said good night before I crawled on my bed and slept like there were no tomorrow.

 

 

 

I spent the whole week-end with the guys and met the other students who were staying at the dormitory. They did look at me with strange lustful eyes. I also met a boy named Henry. He was from Canada and he was really nice. He was new like me so we talked a lot together.
Then it was Monday. The star of a new school year. I was up early and fully prepared thirty minutes before time. I felt proud to wear the uniform and took extra precautions when I drank the coffee I made. 

 

"You're already ready?" Eunhyuk looked at me with wide eyes. "You're not a nerd, right?"

 

"What if I am?"

 

He shrugged. "I don't have anything against nerds. Just don't make me work more than I can."

 

I raised an eyebrow. "Don't worry, it's too tiring. I'm a lazy nerd."

 

He smiled and sat next to me. "Your coffee seems good."

 

"Because I made it to myself."

 

"You're such a bastard."

 

"Thanks."

 

Kibum finally finished his preparations and we headed out toward the classrooms. Kibum had to leave us ten minutes before class time because he was in an other section than us. When Monkey and me reached section 2-B, Donghae was already there. He seemed to like to tease me and looked like he enjoyed it when I glared at him or retorted him things in the face. Well, he was still nice but it made me a little uncomfortable.
I noticed throughout the week-end that Donghae seemed to particularly like me and he actually wasn't that bad but he always winked and smirked and called me "Cutie" all the time. And the fact that he was bi and that he was a skinship freak was a little too much for my poor fragile mind.

 

"Hi!" He greeted with a smile. 

 

I grimaced. "Hey. What's up?"

 

"Everything's good now that I saw you, Cutie." He winked at me and I scolded. 

 

Idiot.
 

I saw Henry looking everywhere around him like a lost puppy at the end of the hall. I waved to him and he immediately walked toward me.

 

"Oh-my-God, Kyuhyun. Where the heck am I supposed to be now?"

 

"Aren't you younger than me? It's hyung, you stupid canadian/chinese-like head."

 

"Don't bully me now I need real help." He said.

 

I took his timetable from his hands and examinated it.

 

"Are you really that stupid? You're in section 2-B."

 

"Thanks I already know that!"

 

"I'm in section 2-B."

 

"So what? Wait. Oh!"

 

I hit the back of his head. "I think you ate too much hamburgers when you were there."

 

"We know each other for two days, sir. Please don't be too familiar with me if it means hitting my head like there's no tomorrow."

 

He glared at me then smiled again.

 

I smiled back. He was really a lot of fun.

 

"Oh by the way. Henry, here's Eunhyuk and Donghae. Guys, it's Henry." I stayed silent for a moment then said like it was atrocious. "He's Canadian."

 

They looked at me with a perplex look and I just laughed because they really looked stupid. The professor then opened the class door and we went in quietly. Th teacher assigned us a table and I was on the fourth range next to the window and next to Henry. Donghae was just behind me. Every students had to stand up and introduce themselves. They all seem to already know each other because they protested saying it was useless.
Mr. Jung decided to just make the new students introduce themselves. Which means Henry and me.
We looked at each other. 

 

"You do it!" I whispered.

 

He shook his head no with a frown. I frowned back and kicked his leg. Hard. He winced and glared at me ferociously but got up and finally introduced himself. 

 

"Okay, next." Mr. Jung said. "Cho Kyuhyun?"

"Yes." I got up and bowed. "My name is Cho Kyuhyun. I'm a new student this year and I hope to spend a good year with you all."

 

"You are a scholarship student, is it right?"

 

I heard murmurs spreading all over the class and even some sniggers. I ignored all of that and just said yes to the teacher.

 

"You have a notable grade report, Kyuhyun. That's great. Guys, any questions?"

 

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Someone shouted from the back of the class.

 

"No I don't -" I began.

 

"... Boyfriend?"

 

I frowned. Donghae behind me was laughing quietly. I glared at him (even though he couldn't see me) and ignored the question.

 

"Oh come on, you don't, right?" The boy said. I sent him a stern look.

 

Leave me alone if you don't want me to go all ninja on you!

 

To my despair he then winked at me and said "Want me to be your first?"

 

The class burst out laughing and others began to yell "Me! Me! Me!". 

 

"Don't joke around guys, he's mine!" Donghae joked (or not) loudly.

 

I spinned around and hit him with my new maths book. They laughed even louder.

 

When the teacher finally had the good idea to silence those stupid brainless bodies, I sat down and crossed my arms agains my chest. No, I wasn't pouting.

 

"I told you so... Cutie." Donghae chuckled.

 

 

 

I let my head fall hard on the wooden table of the cafeteria.
Too much maths and jerks in one morning.

 

"I want my freedom back..." I whined. 

 

Someone laughed next to me. I turned my head and saw Donghae taking a sandwich out of a bag.

 

"Aren't you angry?" He asked.

 

"I'm starving. I'll grab something."

 

I took a tray and took a huge amount of food. When I went back to Donghae he got up and decided to go outside and take a table there. There were only me and him and I didn't know where the others were. I sat down and voiced out my things to Donghae.

 

"Club meeting or students council meeting or some like that." He shrugged.

 

I nodded and began to eat.

 

"So, Kyuhyun." He smirked. 

 

I stared at it for a while. "What?"

 

"I'd like to ask you something."

 

"You already did."

 

"Don't play at this game with me."

 

He rested his head on his arms which were on the table. He looked at me through his eyelashes and smiled.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun. Go out with me."

 

I almost spitted my coke on his fishy gaping face.
 

What. The. ing. Heck?!
 

I decided to eat noodles. Noodles were my best friend.
 

I made perfectly clear to him that I was straight. Is he blind? Or brainless? Or both?
I was trying my best to not blush in front of him. Of course it wasn't because I wanted to ; I was shocked and surprised by his sudden demand.

 

And why me? Aren't I a "poor" scholarship student?
 

He nudged me with his foot.
 

I continued to eat my oh-so-delicious noodles. "We're already out, Einstein."

 

"You perfectly know what I mean."

 

I gulped. "I am not gay."

 

"Me neither. Litterally speaking." He teased.

 

"Of course you are!"

 

"I'm bi. That's different."

 

"Yes, but you still like men. And girls. Which mean you're not even capable of making a real choice between straight and... not straight!" I snapped. 

 

That was kind of a prejudice from me. And really stupid. 

 

"You don't actually think that, right?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

 

I was tempted to say yes just to make him stop and hate me then go away shouting "you don't deserve my body, Cho ing Kyuhyun!"

 

"Of course not I don't think like that, you brat! You like whoever you want for what I care! Girls, men, even snails if you have this kind of tendencies! But what's with the "go out with me" thing, huh?! I barely know you! I know you for, like two days and half! Where is the whole thing about getting to know each other and everything? And why am I even debating on that?! I am freaking going for s and , got it?!" I yelled at his face, completely frustrated.

 

By what, I don't know.

 

He blinked. "Snails, really?"

 

I took my head in my hands in despair. 

 

Home, sweet home, how I miss you.

 

"The point is." I gritted through my teeth. "Forget it."

 

"You still can change teams, you know?"

 

"Thank you but I am fine like that." I retorted. "So again forget it."

 

"No. When I find someone that I like, I won't let her - or him - go away."

 

"How romantic. But I'm not falling for this . Go find someone else."

 

"Come on! Fine, let's do it like this. I'm not forcing you to be my boyfriend (I cringed at the word), but it doesn't mean I can't seduce you."

 

I raised an eyebrow. "No. I don't want you to hit on me every day. I won't fall for it anyway."

 

"Who knows?" He smirked. "I'm pretty good."

 

"You do have something between your legs and I think that ends the topic." I gave him a stern look and crossed my arms against my chest.

 

"Ow come on! Or are you scared that you might really end up liking me?" He provoked me.

 

I clenched my teeth.
 

How dare he? Of course I wasn't scared, did he think I was a coward? I am Cho ing Kyuhyun, for God's sake. 

 

"I am not scared."

 

"I think you are."

 

I tried really hard to kill him trhough my eyes. "No. I. Am. Not!"

 

He raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

 

"Yes! Fine, do whatever you want and you'll see that first, I am not gay, and second, no I am not scared!" 

 

He smiled happily and hugged me. He actually hugged me. I pushed him away harshly. 

 

"The ?!"

 

"Ow come on, don't be that shy. Let's go or we'll be late."

 

He got up and waited for me while I was stupidly gaping at me with a shocked face. Donghae sighed and took my hand to drag me to our next class.

 

"By the way. It's not because I like you that we can't be friend." He said.

 

"Give me my hand back first and then I'll tell you why this is a stupid idea for my own security."

 

He rolled his eyes and released my hand, not before squeezing it hard.

 

"I'm so not putting myself in a auto-destruction friendship with you bastard, got it? Freak." I said.

 

"You're mean. But that's actually cute to see you struggle away from me."

 

I took a step back. 

 

"I'm not a ert stalker, thank you very much, Kyu."

 

"Don't call me Kyu."

 

"At least be friend with me. Admit that I'm fun to be around."

 

"Because you said you wanted to "go out with me" something like ten minutes ago, it makes you whole speech really less credible."

 

"Don't be stubborn."

 

I snorted. Was I supposed to just trust him like that?
 

He was actually asking me out after two days. Two much happened in such a short time.
 

Donghae made me confused because I didn't know why he liked me and why he had to insist.
But he really was fun to be around though. 

 

"If you try anything, I'll kill you."

 

He jumped while laughing with hapiness and hugged me.

 

"We're going to have so much fun, Kyu!"

 

"GO AWAY, ERT!"


Okay, so here's the second chapter.

I don't know if I'm going too fast or too slow with the story but I hope you liked it. And again feel free to tell me any details!

I really had fun writing through Kyuhyun's point of view because I kind of have this sarcastic mind too. And I think I'll develop Kyuhyun and Henry's friendship soon because hell, I had a lot of fun writing their conversations!

And of course our little Donghae. I won't tell anything about that though :)

I hope you liked it and thank you for reading!

And my lovely subscribers. Eight already. I love you guys. And I love reading your comments, thank you so muchhh!