Chapter 19

Don't Fool Me

After long hours waiting for Changmin and then finally preparing the guests room when he arrived, it was already the middle of afternoon. I was tired and I was dirty with sweat, and at some point, this boring task almost made me throw the bed sheets out the windows.

Who would have thought that putting sheets on a bed would be that exhausting?

 

"This is really depressing." I declared.

 

"Why so?"

 

"Do you realize we just prepared a room for other people than us? For three hours? I'm not a housemaid!"

 

Donghae laughed and pulled me on his lap. He put a soft kiss on my neck while I was pouting at the chores the others just gave me from afar.

We were sitting on the floor of the guestroom, waiting patiently for Changmin to come back from the kitchen - and possibly do all the left work that had to be done.

 

Even if it was winter, the sun was shining incredibly outside, filling the house with bright natural light. Snow has recovered the whole country, or so it seemed. Everything was white when you peeked out the window to look at the streets. The whole neighborhood was decorated in red and green and every houses showed a Santa Claus puppet hanging on one of the windows.

It was almost Chritsmas, in less than four days actually. Unfortunately, my parents had to go to Busan for Christmas which disappointed me highly but we still had the opportunity to celebrate the New Year together. I was still glad all my friends were able to come at my house for this party, and Arah and Baekhyung hyung would still be present.

But since it was Christmas, I had some preoccupations running in my mind. Even if it wasn't a traditional celebration in Asia, this western party was still quite present in the asian customs. And who talk about Christmas think about presents. Usually, I wouldn't really care about that and would only write a card, but this year was special, and because of Donghae of course. I still didn't find time between my worries about my parents, homeworks and Donghae to find any suitable presents for my family and my friends - but most importantly, for my boyfriend.

 

I was still thinking desperatly about a perfect present for Donghae when he grabbed my chin with authority and kissed me deeply. I sighed with contentment as his lips sensually moved against mine.

Donghae was leaning against the wall of the room, his arms tightly wrapped around me. I had my back pressed against his back and had entertwined my fingers with his. I slightly turned around a little more to get more of the sweet kiss we were sharing. It was slow and gentle, compared at our usual heated kisses. Although I kind of like rough style as you might have notice, I liked this new kind of kissing, sweet and loving. It really emphasized the fact we were sharing quality times as boyfriends, just the two of us.

The lack of oxygen was the only reason for us to separate our lips form one another. When we finally but reluctantly parted, we were both panting lightly. He still trailed soft kisses on my cheek to my neck where he nuzzled his nose.

 

"Sir, I think I love you." He whispered against the flesh of my neck.

 

I shivered a little as I felt the soft sensation of his lips on my bare skin.

I grinned at his words and kissed his temple.

 

Donghae was really affectionate with people, I knew that for a long time already since he often did skinship. But when he was with me, I realized his affection was even bigger and sweeter toward me. He always wanted to keep physical contact with me and said romantic stuffs all the time.

At first, it made me feel embarassed because I wasn't used to this kind of attention but I gradually began to like it more and more.

 

"I'll tell you a secret, then." I said with the same tone. "I think it's mutual."

 

"Oh we have something in common then!" He exclaimed. "I should ask you out on a date."

 

"Sorry." I said. "I already have a boyfriend and he's pretty jealous."

 

He narrowed his eyes at me as he made a pout. "I'm not jealous." He retorted.

 

"You are." I snickered. "But that's fine because you're cute then."

 

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment."

 

I grinned and pecked his lips.

 

"Kyu..." He said. "Don't you think you should talk with Changmin? You know, about what happened last time with that bitc - I mean, your friend."

 

I chuckled at his clumsiness but agreed nonetheless.

 

Today was the first time since our last encounter that I had the chance to talk with my best friend. To be honest, he seemed to have his mind bothered and his features had lost his usual joy ness. I could easily guess what made him look so down, after all. Even though Seohyun owned a huge part in his obvious sadness, I must admit I was in fault too. First I was the one Seohyun had feelings for, but moreover I didn't even took the time to give Changmin a call since the last time we met. I was too overwhelmed by everything that happened around me that I forgot everything about his worries and concerns.

I knew what he must have gone through during this last week ; to be forced to face the impossibility of a relationship he had dreamed of was something really difficult, especially for someone so kind like him.

I was upset at myself as well. What kind of people forget about their own best friend? I felt egoist and stupid.

 

"I agree with you, but this is going to be hard. Changmin is not someone who easily let go of his problems to anyone." I said. "He's the kind of person who keeps everything for himself and then one day explodes."

 

"You should still try. I feel sorry for him, it's our fault after all."

 

"True, but since you're here, he won't talk, I know him. He's scared to snap at you and say something he doesn't think. Changmin is really a nice guy, you know?"

 

"I know." He said. "Look, I need to take a shower, why don't you go see him?"

 

"Ok. See you later, then."

 

I got up heavily from his comfortable lap with a tired sigh. He made a pout when I helped him to get up.

 

"Too bad I would have appreciated sharing a shower with my Baby Kyu." He said.

 

"Too bad this isn't happening today." I smirked. "One day, maybe, if you're nice."

 

"I'm always nice." He retorted.

 

He pulled my face so we could shared a sweet kiss before he let me go and headed toward my bathroom with a last wave of his hand.

I checked out his moving with the same rythme of his walking with a light blush until he disappeared behind a door.

I shook my head a little to clear my thoughts and then went down to the kitchen. There, I found Changmin opening a bottle of coke. I joined him and friendly threw an arm around his shoulders.

 

"Hey Changmin." I casually said.

 

"Hey Kyuhyun. What's up?"

 

"Nothing much. Donghae's taking a shower. I'm waiting for the bathroom."

 

He nodded and took a gulp of his drink. I sighed discretly because I knew he wasn't going to easily spit it out.

 

"So..." I cautiously began. "How have you been since last time? I'm sorry I didn't call you, by the way."

 

"Oh, no, that's fine, I -... I didn't really realized either."

 

"Wait, what? You didn't realized I didn't called you? Well, thank you for the solidarity! Maybe I was really sick or involved into an accident!"

 

"Obviously you weren't!"

 

"...True. But still!"

 

He chuckled as he leaned against the sideboard.

 

"How are things going with Seohyun? Trustfully."

 

"Things are... Fine, I guess." He muttered. "We don't talk much anymore now."

 

"I'm so sorry." I said. "And Donghae too. Look if you want to shout and scream and kill me, then that's fine because I'm used to it. Come on, do it!" I courageously exclaimed.

 

He looked at me surprised. "Why would I do that?"

 

"Because you're like that! You have a date assigned every months so you can just shout all your problems at whoever is willing to hear you."

 

"Thank you, I had to hear you say I have a mentality worth of someone mad."

 

"That suits you."

 

He glared at me but then fell silent and stared at his bottle. I let him be while I took a piece of cookie Mum made after lunch. Delicious, I swear. Mum had this crazy but so amazing recipe : Oreo stuffed cookies. This is so wonderful.

I was happily eating my second piece of cookie when I noticed from the corner of my eyes Changmin stumbling a little, like he wanted to say something but was too uncertain to do so.

I patiently waited for him to talk and picked a third cookie. Really, you should try, guys. This is so a perfect concept.

 

"Kyu...?"

 

"Hmm?" I said still munching on my cookie. "And don't call me Kyu."

 

"I - When... When did you realized you were gay?"

 

"Do you mean when I admitted it? Why do you ask?"

 

"This is complicated, just answer, Kyuhyun."

 

I stared at him skeptically but answered nonetheless ; "When he brought me out on a date. At the very end of it, I realized I wanted him."

 

He nodded thoughtfully but didn't say anything else.

 

"What's the big deal?" I asked with annoyance.

 

"Let's say that, if I hypothetically kissed a boy, like, four days ago, does it mean I'm gay?"

 

"Well I don't know, I mean it's - Wait, what?" I shouted out. "You kissed a boy?!"

 

"I said 'hypothetically"!" He protested but his cheeks were all red.

 

"'Hypothetically' my !" I retorted. "Why?! And who the hell was he?!"

 

"Nobody!"

 

"Answer or I swear I'll use this freaking bottle of coke to choke you to death. You know I'm capable!"

 

He gulped a little, envisaging his options. Finally, he let out a whining sigh of resign.

 

"Since the start of the year, there's this sunbae who always hits on me everytime I see him. He's part of the singing club of my university as I am, so he's always trying to flirt with me. I'm not interested, you know that since I like Seohyun."

 

"Love." I corrected. "You love her."

 

"No, I don't!" He immediately denied. "Anyway. He's always saying I should give it a try or something. But after what happened last week with Seohyun, everything was kind of hard for me to bear. I mean Seohyun was always crying because of you and I felt guilty because I really wanted to kill you, you know? I was completely upset because since she did confessed she loved you, then what happens to me? And - Well, this sunbae happened to meet me at the rooftop when I was at the edge of crying all the water out my body."

 

"How cheesy." I commented. "This sounds like a good manga you used to read."

 

"Shut up." He hissed. "Instead of crying, I just snapped at him. I was screaming and shouting everything at him, and I even punched him once. And - well - he - we - he kissed me." He muttered at the end.

 

I stared at him with wide eyes. He was supposed to be my very straight best friend, for God's sake!

 

"This is all his fault." I grunted under my breathe. "YAH! LEE DONGHAE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

 

Precipited steps were heard in the stairs until a half- Donghae appeared at the frame of the door, completely wet after his shower. After I put aside my erted water fetichism (God, he looked so damn y and yummy), I threw a rag which successfully landed on his face.

 

"This is all your fault!" I shouted out. "Because of you, everybody is turning gay!"

 

"What?!" He exclaimed, confused and panicked. "What the hell are you talking about?!"

 

"Changmin's gay!"

 

"You're gay?!" Donghae spinned around to look at Changmin with wide eyes.

 

"No!" He immediately denied.

 

"But you still kissed him!" I countered. "Was there any toungue?!"

 

He was about to retort something but nothing came out of his mouth. He only glared at me with a flustered expression.

 

"Oh my God, there was toungue, isn't it?"

 

"But I thought you loved the bitc - I mean your friend?" Donghae asked.

 

"And I still do." Changmin said. "But I like her, not love, okay?"

 

"Who likes someone and then cries over her to find comfort into the first boy that come at the end, really?" I sarcastically asked. "Who is he?"

 

"Nobody. Just a sunbae."

 

"Answer, Changmin."

 

Donghae shook his head a little and took his towel around his neck to dry his hair. He kissed my neck lightly and then sat down on the table and began to play with a phone, still peeking on our conversation.

 

"His name Jung Yunho..." Changmin said.

 

"You like him." I stated.

 

"I don't!"

 

"You do, if there were toungue, then you like him. How do you think it happened between that Fish and me, huh?"

 

"But you never do anything like everybody, so that doesn't count!" Changmin stubbornly said.

 

"And you're an !" I retorted. "If you really don't like him, then why don't go call him right now?"

 

"I won't, he's at a dancing audition."

 

"Oh and how do you know that?"

 

"I just - I just know, okay?"

 

"Not a good proof enough. That's decided, he's going to my Christmas party and he's going to sleep over here." I declared.

 

"No way in hell!" Changmin exclaimed.

 

I was ready to tackle him down and strangle him until I found his cellphone, but my sweet and perfect boyfriend was quicker.

 

"No worry, Kyu!" Donghae stepped in. "Already sent the text message."

 

He showed Changmin's phone where we could see on the screen a text message sent to 'Yunho sunbaenim'.

 

"How could you?!" Changmin whined. "Hyung, Kyuhyun is really a bad influence on you!"

 

"That's why I'm your boyfriend!" I bursted out laughing and high-fived with him.

 

Then, Changmin's phone buzzed. I opened the text message received and read out loud what the Sunbae sent.

 

"'I'll be there no matter what. Thank you ~'. Well, well. He even added a heart." I commented.

 

Donghae laughed and quickly pulled me into a kiss, while Changmin only complained in despair.

 

 

 

"Yah, Magnae, where the hell are you?!" I heard a loud voice booming from the hall.

 

I lazily opened one eye and found Donghae's body laying down next to me. I sighed with contentment as I snuggled myself against his warm body. He instinctively wrapped his arm around my own figure and nuzzled his nose in my hair.

I still felt a little pain after our second time together but it was more bearable and so much more pleasurable than the first time. I was still loud and I felt a little embarassed to know the whole house must have heard me, but I haven't been able to restrain my loud moans of pleasure. His hands, his mouth, every touch he gave me made me want so much more. The feeling of himself within me was so wonderful, I couldn't get enough of it.

I may be still loud, but we did use protection after all. Apparently, Mum thought Dad had to buy me a box of condoms (big size, by the way) since he should teach me how to become responsible. Now I can guess where Arah's and my own evilness comes from.

I wanted to stay like that for ever though, locked in that room where all we needed was easy to be found ; a bathroom and a bed. Paradise.

 

"Didn't you hear someone shouting?" Donghae muttered.

 

"I don't care, maybe..."

 

I kissed his collar bone and Donghae purred happily. He rolled on his back so I was laying on his stomach, my head resting on his chest.

The blanket was barely covering our lower body and I shuddered a little because of the cold. I could hear the peaceful beating of his heart and pressed my ear against his skin to hear more of that melody.

We were slowly drifting to sleep again, already forgetting what bothered us during our sweet sleep when the door of my bedroom bursted open.

Surprised, I squealed slightly and burried my face against Donghae's chest. The latter straightened up a little with shock, but not enough to make me fall off himself.

 

"Yah!" Heechul hyung shouted out. "When I call you, answer right away, Magnae!"

 

I turned my face to see some of the boys staring at us, eyes out and face deep red.

 

Oh God...

 

Everybody was already here even though it was only 10PM. Didn't Kibum hyung told me they would arrive around noon? I didn't bother moving from my current comfortable position and only lazily greeted them with a grunt.

I guess I should have screamed or tried to kill them or something, but I felt so good against Donghae's body that I didn't want to break this quality time, even though it was pretty much already half-ruined by my so called friends. Moreover, I was still sleepy and my mind wasn't clear.

 

"Oh my my." Heechul hyung smirked. "So you guys did it, huh?! Good job Hae! My baby son is finally growing up! Come here and hug Mummy!" He exclaimed.

 

I heard Donghae groan with annoyance at Heechul hyung's words. I sniggered lightly and then rolled off his chest to lay down on my back next to him, the banket still covering us. He mewled a little with disappointement but I ignored him and faced the other.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I grumbled. "Weren't you supposed to come at noon?"

 

"Things changed, and thankfully I just witnessed something really worth waking up so early." Heechul hyung replied. "Now hurry and dress up so I can eat breakfast. I'm starving."

 

"This isn't your house, hyung!" I sighed.

 

"But I'm the guest, and the guest is always the king. Come on, Hannie. Let's look around."

 

And then he disappeared, followed by the other guys. I blinked a few times, trying to understand if this was just a dream or if I actually casually talked with Heechul hyung while Donghae and I were completely .

With an inappropriate delay, a furious blush crept on my face.

 

"Oh my goodness!" I hissed as I hid my face behind my hands. "What the hell just happened?!"

 

Donghae laughed and sat up. He my hair with a smile.

 

"Guess you're not fully awake."

 

I whined a little more until he dragged me to the bathroom. We quickly showered (not together, mind you) and then decided after two or three make-out sessions to go down and meet my intruding friends.

 

Siwon hyung was standing frozen just behind Heechul hyung and Leeteuk hyung. He looked so pale and traumatized at that moment I wondered if I should have dressed up earlier so he wouldn't turn crazy because of the indecent picture Donghae and I gave him. Hankyung hyung was only chuckling by Eunhyuk's and Kibum hyung's side, while Sungmin hyung was jumping happily with excitation. Henry had his mouth widely opened, his eyes blinking stupidly while a light embarassed blush was appearing on his face. Yesung hyung seemed to not care, and only laughed at Ryeowook shocked expression. Which was pretty funny by the way.

 

"Hi guys." I muttered, a slight blush on my face.

 

Heechul hyung only continued to smirk while scrutinizing us.

 

"Oh now you're all shy." Arah appeared from the kitchen, holding a tray of drinks.

 

"I was half sleeping." I gritted through my teeth.

 

"Please, everybody knows you just like it like that." She smirked evily. "And even if they don't, I'll make it my duty to tell them."

 

I glared at her with all my force while she distributed a glass filled with coke or orange juice. I snatched the glass from Eunhyuk and drink it in one go.

 

"Hey!" He protested.

 

Donghae laughed and sat down next to his best friend and soothe him by chatting.

 

"Where're Mum and Dad?" I asked.

 

"Out at the store. They plan on cooking us lunch since your friends are here. By the way, you should go wake Changmin up, he was so scared yesterday because of you and your loud shouts he didn't get to sleep."

 

"Shut up!" I hissed.

 

Heechul hyung bursted out laughing. "So they really did it!"

 

"Of course they did." Arah smirked. "I tell you his bed is not a safe place anymore!"

 

"God that's so awesome." Heechul hyung laughed. "I'm Kim Heechul." He said then.

 

"Arah, his older sister. I believe I'm younger than you though?"

 

"Who cares, just call me Oppa or something. But tell me, he's the little spoon, isn't he?"

 

"Of course he is!" Arah exclaimed. "You should hear him at night. There's no way he's the one using his tool, really! My boyfriend and I couldn't sleep the whole night, and do you imagine my parents? They have panda eyes now."

 

"Really there, Magnae. No respect whatsoever, don't you?" He eyed me, obviously enjoying his conversation with the traecherous person that was my sister.

 

"You just said it, he is ingrateful, no respect and so stupid." Arah said.

 

"And he's ugly on top of that."

 

"Exactly. You just read my mind, Oppa."

 

"Heechul hyung, I believe you don't have much to say because trustfully you're as much of a little spoon as I am. And compared to you, I don't look like a ." I retorted with venom. "And Arah, you shut up, because at least I get to have my ed by my boyfriend, while you, you have a coward dude who's too scared of homouals to make a move on you."

 

"He's not scared!" She hissed with a death glare.

 

I glared back while Heechul hyung and Arah seemed to gang up together against me.

I knew it I shouldn't have let them even share one word of greeting. Their personnality were just too similar to not fit.

 

"Then I guess I should show at Heechul oppa the sweet picture of yours wearing that cute little dress, right?" Arah said with false sweetness.

 

"Oh, I'd like to see that, Arah!" Heechul hyung snickered evily.

 

Please kill me now.

 

Then Changmin slowly appeared in the living-room, still wearing his pyjamas and hugging a pillow against his chest. He seemed exhausted even after so many hours of sleep. He greeted and bowed to everybody in the room in slow motion, and then slumped down next to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

 

"What happened to you?" I asked.

 

"Because of a certain someone..." He grunted. "I couldn't sleep until 3AM. You have to take care of your libido silently, dude."

 

I slapped the back of his head with all my force. He cried out and glared at me.

 

"Arah noona!" He whined. "He's bullying me."

 

Kibum hyung laughed and sat down at the other side of me.

 

"How are you doing, Magnae?"

 

"Fine." I grumbled. "Weren't you supposed to be there at noon?!"

 

"Sorry!" He apologized. "Heechul hyung decided we had to be here at 10. You know him."

 

"Unfortunately, I do." I said with a pout.

 

He was still chatting with my sister. They looked like they knew each other for years already, and all thanks to me. Hankyung hyung was chatting with Leeteuk hyung and they both sent me a knowing wink. I avoided they sight and turned to Donghae. He was gazing at me lovingly while trying to keep chatting with Eunhyuk.

 

"So!" Heechul hyung exclaimed. "Where do I sleep?"

 

"In the garden." I retorted.

 

"I'll show you your room, Oppa." Arah said.

 

"Thanks. I wonder why your brother's not like you. He would be so much better. He's not that good already."

 

"I believe he doesn't know who to take for a model." Arah smirked.

 

"I believe it's because I don't want to screw my life." I grumbled.

 

"Okay, okay!" Leeteuk hyung exclaimed. "Let's calm down, guys!" He laughed. "You know what ; Eunhyuk! Make a joke!"

 

"Sorry?" The latter shot his head up and met Leeteuk hyung's glare. "Why should I?"

 

"You're the one funny in this team, and we need help if you don't want Heechul, Arah and Kyuhyun fighting to death!" He menaced.

 

"O - Oh... Umm..." Eunhyuk stammered, taken aback by Leeteuk hyun sudden request.

 

Everybody was staring at him, looking forward a good joke.

 

"I don't know, it's -"

 

"Will you hurry up?" Yesung hyung sighed with boreness. "I want to play with the snow outside."

 

"I - um - it's - Okay, umm... Do you know why Super Junior M has a M in the name?"

 

I thought about it for a second, trying to find the answer.

Then, Mum and Dad entered in the house, busy carrying heavy bags of grocery shopping. I hurriedly got up to help them with Donghae, while the other respectuously bowed to them. I helped my parents to carry the bags to the kitchen and then, after a dismissive wave of hand of Dad, I went back to the living-room.

 

"Just say it already, it's annoying!" Heechul hyung said pissed-off.

 

"Well... Because they're rated?" Eunhyuk's weak reply spluttered out of his mouth.

 

We just stared silently at him, torn between pity and the need to make fun of him. But since it was comprehensible - who asks someone to make a random joke so suddenly? Except Leeteuk hyung, that is - we just looked at him, uneasy.

 

"So... Who's on for a snowball battle?" Kibum hyung proposed.

 

Everybody raised their hand with relief, while Eunhyuk embarassingly forced out an apologetic laugh.

I shook my head with disbelief and returned to the kitchen where Mum and Dad were busy preparing lunch.

 

"Can I help you?" I proposed.

 

"Oh no, son." Mum said. "You just go play with your friends. They are lovely by the way."

 

"Moreover." Dad added. "You would be useless. You don't even know how to cook ramyeon."

 

I pouted a little and stole a strawberry out of his hands and stuck my toungue at him. He laughed and ruffled my hair before I exited the room.

 

Donghae was waiting for me in the hall.

 

"You coming?" He asked as he wrapped a thick scarf around his neck.

 

I nodded and pulled on his scarf to kiss him. He kissed me back happily, his mouth already forcing open my lips as he sneaked his pink and wet muscle into my mouth. I sighed with contentment as I let him play with my own toungue, savoring his sweetness. He my hair slowly as he roughly kissed me harder.

 

"Oh please. Can't you do that somewhere else?" Heechul hyung rolled his eyes at us as Arah laughed her off and stuck her toungue at me.

 

"Heechul oppa's nice. And you know what that means ; you're so screwed, dude." She sneered.

 

I glared at her, but didn't get the time to retort her something, as my boyfriend decided to taste my mouth once more.


Hey guys!

I'm so sorry for the short delay but I had to study for my essay in philosophy ; Nos choix sont-ils libre? Basically, it's something like 'Are we free to make our own choices'.

Here's the chapter 19! I hoped you liked it! Next chapter will be funnier, but I wanted to introduce Yunho ^^ Hmm... Who Changmin will chose? (Is his choice free?!).

I made this chapter, like, so quickly I don't know how it is! XD

I hope you still enjoyed it!

 

Thank you for reading ~

 

And Oh my God, 106 comments!