Chapter 8 Watch Me

Disordered Feelings

a/n: Sorry for being gone for so long. :/ Transferring schools was getting in the way of posting.

Yunhee let out a frustrated cry. She gained a pound, that was 3,500 calories that she didn't even know where it came from, she let herself gain so much weight. Her head was pounding with worries and her mental breakdown. She quickly rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. Her parents were just downstairs and she would die if they saw her.

"Fat, stupid, ugly, obese..." Words alike kept running through her head. Her mental stability was just collapsing on her. The moment she entered the supposedly safety net of her own home she didn't feel so safe anymore. She was free to do anything to herself.

"It's just an egg, huh Jongin?!" Yunhee scoffed. She looked over to the toilet. "What am I worth anyways? No one likes me. Soyeon runs straight over me, my so called friends think I'm hideous and fat, the whole world doesn't even acknowledge me! What does it matter?!" Yunhee hit the bathroom counter weakly. She intended it to be a larger impact but her hands just couldn't do it. Tears and mascara streamed down her face. "You're lucky I didn't leave right when I saw that number, Jongin. You're lucky I had the decency to leave and let you believe I had will to keep your stupid promise!" She shrieked into the mirror, at herself. 

Yunhee's parents raised their brows at the distance noise coming from their daughter's area of the home but they left it to be, unconcerned. 

Yunhee wiped the falling tears off her cheeks. "Why did I make that promise so easy anyways?! Why was I so weak?!" She took one last look at her self then back down at the open mouth of the toilet, she did actually consume food today. She gripped her "chubby" cheeks with hatred. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered.

Yunhee woke up the next morning. Her eyes were bloodshot and her neck was sore. Peering around she noticed that she was still in the bathroom. Frightened, she hurriedly got up and began to get ready for her dreaded school day. 

Yunhee's body felt so drained. It felt as if her backpack now weighed tons and it took all he strength just to lift it to place it on her shoulders. Trotting downstairs her mom greeted her, unsteadily. "Yunhee, why weren't you in your bed last night?" 

Yunhee froze, then decided to just continue walking, ignore her mother's comment. "Park Yunhee, answer me!" Her mom said sternly.

Yunhee turned around and stared at her mom with dead eyes. "Leave me alone,"

Her mother's eyes widened as Yunhee left. "Where do I go wrong?" She whispered, questioning her parenting skills. 

Kai grinned as he walked into the school classroom. He skidded to a complete stop as he saw Yunhee there, staring into space. "So we're back to the beginning?" He muttered under his breath. 

She sat there, picking at her wrists, sighing in complete frustration. Kai sat down next to her, not bothering to say a single word. It was as if they were even further apart then when they first met. 

The whole day Yunhee and Kai met with silence. First period and bumping into each other in the halls. Kai felt betrayed by her actions. She promised him. She promised! As for Yunhee, everything was the same. The same crap she had to put up with everyday. She wanted to die, she couldn't ever please herself, no matter how hard she tried. 

Yunhee felt as if her world was hanging on a thread. A single thread that could be snipped at anytime. Her goals weren't being met, nothing was working out for her. She felt like an over fed pig. She was a failure in life. A failure with no place to be. 

Right as the bell rung for lunch, Kai quickly searched for Yunhee and basically dragged her to their roof. She didn't even fight back, she didn't I have will nor the energy to. 

"Why Yunhee? Why?" Kai simply asked. 

Yunhee just scoffed, not wanting to go on. Kai continued. "You were doing so well! You promised me to stop! You said if I didn't tell you would stop!" Kai glared at her. "You better prepare yourself for some deep , Yunhee. I follow through with my words," 

Yunhee laugh hysterically. "Go right on ahead, Jongin," she seethed. Stepping closer to the edge she laughed again. "Go ahead! Go tell! I'll jump," she said, with a crazy glint in her eyes. 

Kai's insides tangled, he swallowed. "You wouldn't dare,"


"Watch me," she mouthed.