Chapter 7 Eggs

Disordered Feelings

a/n: K I lied last time about the update.

Yunhee's and Kris's eyes widened as they saw what Kai had done. Kris was just beyond speechless at his cousin's rash behavior and Yunhee was just frozen, not knowing what to do as they awkwardly entered the car. 

"Sorry about that..." Kai apologized once they were off to the house. 

"Um, it's ok..." Yunhee decided to change the topic. "I thought you guys walked to school?"

"We do, we just got lazy to walk today," Kris answered gruffly. 

"Oh ok,"

Introductions weren't needed as Kris's parents weren't home. So Kai and Yunhee went straight to homework while Kris went straight to isolation. 

"What took you so long today? Did you forget about me while talking to other boys?" Kai joked. 

"Actually no. No guys want to talk to me, are you kidding?" She awkwardly looked down. "No one really talks to me, honestly. Even my own so called friends would probably leave me for another prettier addition of the group," 

Kai stared at her in awe of the sudden confession. "Is... Is that why you try so hard to be like Soyeon?" He watched as she pitifully nodded. He stare intensified towards her. "I won't leave you, Yunhee. I promise. I'll forever be your friend,"

She looked up into his dark orbs. They screamed seriousness. "Thanks, Jongin," She was in desperate need of a good, loyal friend. Although her and Kai have had a rough start with the whole secret and him holding that over her head constantly, she really didn't mind.

Kris heard their piercing, loud laughs run through the whole home. What are they doing?! Studying or joking around?! He thought and rolled his eyes. No one still have told him why Yunhee was upset that day, and he knew for sure that Kai knew. Kris didn't liked being left out of the circle, but he was being a bit hypocritical. Since he wasn't telling Kai what was going on with Soyeon. He actually kind of liked her, her feisty-ness and controlling ways kind of appealed to him. Made her actually kind of y in his eyes. He didn't like girls who acted as if they were innocent little deers. 

He contemplated if he should just spilled the beans to Kai. Especially since they would be an official item tomorrow if Soyeon said yes. Kris heard the bathroom door shut and assumed Yunhee was the one using the main one, Kai usually used his personal one. Kris mustered up the courage and stomped right out. "Kai, I have to tell you something,"

Kai raised an eyebrow and smirked. "What is it, big ole angry bird? You're doing that weird eyebrow scrunch again!"

Kris relaxed his expression. "There, happy? Now listen, tomorrow I'm asking out Soyeon,"

Kai's eyes slightly widened. He knew that Soyeon would bewitch his cousin sooner or later but he was surprised it was so soon. "Alright, do what you want, I guess..."

"Ok, just telling you," Kris entered his room again. Happy to randomly get that off his chest.

Kai just shuddered and threw up a bit in his mouth. Great. His cousin will be dating the wicked witch of the west... 

Yunhee reached towards the door and began to step out as she noticed a weighting scale. She but her lip. She probably shouldn't hop on but she did anyways.

Her eyes widen at the number. She stumbled back off the scale and looked frantically in the mirror. Pinching her jaw line, examining herself, and how she didn't notice all this weight she had gained. 

Yunhee slumped against the wall. Utterly grossed out and disappointed in herself. It was as if she was basking in her own fat, at the very moment. She felt horrified. She stayed in her position before realizing she had being "going to the bathroom" for a bit too long now. 

Yunhee sulked out and Kai noticed the pained expression in her eyes right away. "You ok?" He knotted his eyebrows together. It didn't seem as if she just did anything peculiar in the bathroom. No red eyes or anything...

"Yeah, I'm fine..." She forced a smile. "Let's get started!" 

Kai nodded. Working on the project was easy. Both of their minds were focused and the assignment was pretty straight forward. They could be done way before the project was due. 

Kai smirked as he stood up. "Let's eat, Yunhee!"

Yunhee gasped. Eat? He wanted her to eat?! She was no way in hell, going to consume anything. Not after the number she was given in the bathroom. 

Kai noticed her worried expression and chucked. "Come on, we have some boiled eggs! It won't kill you!"

"Yes it will!" Yunhee whined. 

Kai smiled sweetly at the begging girl. He knew that he probably shouldn't force her but he was obviously hungry and he can't just have he watch him eat. She was definitely hungry too, no matter how much she denied it.

So against her will, Kai pulled her to their kitchen. He acknowledged the fact that he was actually holding her hand for the first time but he then he put the thought aside. Yunhee sighed. He could drag her body wherever he wanted but she was not eating. Kai pulled out some hard boiled eggs and grinned. "So you're definitely not eating?" 

Yunhee shook her head. "Nope!"

"More for me then!" He untangled his hand from hers and Yunhee blushed. Finally noticing that they were holding hands. 

"OW!" Yunhee rubbed her head. "What did you do that for?!" 

Kai smirked, he cracked the egg right on the center of her pretty forehead. "What?" He began to eat the egg. "Just eating my egg here!"

Yunhee frowned. Watching him finish the egg, she hasn't had hard boiled eggs in a while actually... "OW!!" She shrieked again. "Kai stop that!"

Kai held his second egg in his hand and stuck out his tongue. "No thanks!"

Yunhee's growled and reached for an egg; payback for her. Kai swiftly moved the tray out of her reach. "You can't have one if you don't eat it!"

Yunhee's mouth fell open. She was certainly not eating one. Right as she sat back down Kai cracked yet another egg on her head. "You're not even done with the second one!"

He smirked. "I can do what I want! Having one in each hand in great!" Yunhee scoffed at him. He was being so immature. She was still not eating one though. 

"Maybe I should just pre-crack all these eggs for my family..."

"Don't you dare, Kai!" 

"Watch me!" He took and egg and yet again smashes it on her head. 

Angry, Yunhee just reached for an egg and slammed in as hard as she could with her weaker hands onto Kai's head. "Ow!" She smirked. "Now you have to eat that!" 

"You can't make me!" She said looking down at the egg. 

"But it's a huge waste if you don't!" 

"I'm sorry but no," she carefully set the egg on the counter and walked to the living room.

Kai put down his eggs and followed her. "I was just kidding, you don't have to leave..."

She smiled slightly. "It's getting late anyways, I'll see you tomorrow!"

Kai nodded. "Let me send someone to take you home at least! It's too dark to be alone!"

Kris was walking down the stairs as he heard the comment. "I'll do it, you go clean up that stupid egg mess,"

Yunhee giggled. "Bye Kai! See you tomorrow!" She waved and the walked out the door with Kris.

Kai sighed. Poor girl. Even when she was waving he could see how weak she was and how skinny she was. It made him more determined to help her. He'll her and bring some more tender love and care into her life. He sighed again cleaning the mess. He was sure that he could get her to eat, guess not. She all of a sudden became more protective of her weight though. Right after the bathroom. He stopped cleaning their mess of shells for a second, what was in the bathroom that could've upset her? 

He dropped what he was doing and swiftly went over to their bathroom. As he entered the door and looked around, nothing touched his mind. Until he looked towards the ground. "Oh I see... Weight scale," he grimaced. "Better hide this!" Kai took the scale and just threw it in his room, he could take care of that stupid thing later, back to the mess now.

Although, he made a mental note to do something ideal and special for her tomorrow. Just so that he could make up for the terrible incident. Kai just prayed that she wouldn't go home and do something stupid.