Chapter 13 Earn Trust

Disordered Feelings

READ PLEASE!!!! Thank you to all who have commented! ^_^ Really appreciate it, I was going to kill everyone with suspense for longer but oh well! Thank you so much! I know I don't really have many viewers but thank you to everyone who reads! This is kind of short since it kind of ends a segment of their lives and I felt as if the ending was right. Alright I'll shut up now. Comment tree if you read this? o.O Idk haha.

"Well the thing with Yunhee is... She's alive, at the least," Everyone let out a long breathe. "But, she's highly under weight, blood levels were extremely low, probably the reason to her going out, and I'm pretty sure it's due to eating disorders?"

Mr. Park shook his head. "No way, no way in hell would she so that! She's so much smarter than that!" He angrily puffed. 

Doctor Huang turned to the others, the man was obviously in denial. Kai cleared his throat. "I'm sorry..."

Mrs. Park turned towards him with soft eyes. "What are you sorry for? It's not your fault she's in this mess!" She placed a gentle hand on Kai's shoulder.

Kai shook his head, sorrowfully. "I knew, I knew of her... Eating disorders... I knew of them and I promised not to tell! But I could've. I'm so sorry, I could've brought her in sooner!" Tears brimmed his eyes. Kai even had troubles muttering the words "eating disorder" it just seemed so surreal.

Mr. Park turned towards the younger. "You knew and you didn't tell anyone?" 

Kai silently nodded his head. Soyeon looked at how miserable he looked, how broken he looked... "I'm at fault too, sir. I knew and I said nothing of it," she whispered, voice all hoarse from crying.

Kris looked down at his tired girlfriend, he felt a rush of pride, the Soyeon he knew would've never spoke up, hopefully this wouldn't be a one time thing, "I knew too," he said, just to ease the burden off of Soyeon and Kai. His parents turned, looking at him in disbelief. 

Mrs. Park just shook her head. "No one's truly at fault. Maybe we all played a little part, you all for keeping a secret and us for being such ignorant parents. However, it was all Yunhee's decision to do this..." Mr. Park nodded in agreement, however he still felt as if he was in a dream, no, more like a nightmare. 

Kai peered at Doctor Huang who was still standing there, displaying clear impatience in his face. "Doctor, please continue," 

"Ah yes, so we believe that it would be healthy for Yunhee to go to therapy," 

Everyone nodded, they all expected something along the lines. "As if she isn't mad at me enough for breaking the promise..." Kai muttered under his breathe. 

Before leaving Doctor Huang stated, "We can sort out the details later, you guys may visit her now, she's awake. One at a time please," 

Everyone looked around, before silently agreeing on the person to go in first. "Kai you go," Mrs. Park ushered him nearer to the entrance. 

Kai nodded, might as well get it over with, he thought. "Ok then..." He dragged his feet towards her room, beads of sweat running down his face. How is she going to react? Is she going to hate him? Is she going to be... Idk... Maybe even thankful? He clearer his mind before stepping into the room. 

"Get out." 

The first words he heard when entering the room. "Get out." He sighed, knowing that this was not going to go good. "Yunhee..." He started.

"No, get out right now!" She glared at him, frustrated at the various objects that trapped her into the bed. "You're a filthy, lying jerk!" She spat angrily.

Kai's eyes widened. "You fainted! What was I supposed to do?!" He asked in confusion. 

"You should've let me die. Let me die then and there," 

"You wouldn't have died," his eyes darkened.

"Lies. You think I would've just laid there, unconscious until someone just woke me up? Or called the ambulance for you? No! My blood sugar was low, my iron is low, everything is low. My body would've given up sooner or later!" 

"So it's a good thing I was there,"

Yunhee hysterically laughed. "You don't know, do you? With that simple call, you have done so much. You've broken a promise, you've turned me into so kind of broken freak, you've enrolled me into a mental facility, and you've lost all my trust!" She screamed at him, her heat rate loud and clear on the machine. If it was any higher, nurses would be bursting into the room right this second. "I have to go through therapy, Jongin! THERAPY. Therapy where they force me to eat and they force themselves on me! Trying to 'fix' me when there's nothing wrong in the first place! They're going to rip me apart like I'm a new experiment. Hell me? no. You've sent me to hell, Jongin. HELL!" Yunhee seethed. 

"You're the one who's lying, Yunhee. Lying to yourself. They're here to help you! Help you to your former self! And I'll be right next to you when they are." 

Her eyes widened. "I don't want you here, monster."

Kai winced, so many hurtful words and name from someone who he truly cares for. "I don't care, I'm going to be here." 

Before she could reject again and spat her angry feelings towards him, he sauntered out of the room; completely determined to be there and earn her trust again.