Chapter 4 Why?

Disordered Feelings

a/n: Sorry for the shortness. I'll do better for the next chapter! :P First character point of view! c: Enjoy! Comment and Subscribe? :D

Upon hearing those words, Kai just broke. He couldn't take watching her cry and go crazy anymore. He let go of her hands and let her slump against the stall door. Burying her face in her hands and crying. He sat down next to her, feeling a bit sad. "I won't tell anyone, Yunhee," she let out a large sigh filled with some sniffles. "But you have to promise me something," 

She looked up with her tear stained face. "What do you want?" 

"Promise me you'll at least try and stop. Try and stop purging at least? Please? I'm begging you, please just try, at least that," Kai reasoned. 

Yunhee's face dropped even more. "Why do you even care?" 

"Because you're my classmate," he knew it was a lame reason but Kai honestly had no other explanation. "If you don't agree, I'll tell!" 

Yunhee's eyes widened. She quickly nodded, she rather pretend to try and then go back rather then anyone else find out. "I promise!" 

"Good, now let's clean up and get back before the bell rings, ok?" Kai leant her a hand to help her get up. Yunhee nodded and went over to the sink to clean up and re apply her make up. She still looked terrible but it was better then before. They walked out of the classroom and to class, silently. 

Kai shook his head. What was he getting himself into? He watched as she say down, having her eyes planted straight towards the ground. This was going to be so much work, he would have to monitor her, force her not to purge. To make matters worse his only real reason that he could think of why he was doing this was that she was his classmate and table partner. He couldn't just let her slowing kill herself. That would be inhumane. 

Yunhee's Pov

I fixed my swollen, moist eyes straight toward the board with a blank expression. 

My secret action was out. 

My secret that I use to lose weight, my purging. I wiped away any tears before the could threaten to spill over. Out of everyone who knew of my actions it just had to be Kai. The new, mysterious kid. Soyeon would be fine with it. Soyeon would support me and encourage me like a real, concerned friend. What does Kai even want?! Why did he in?! For me to get fat? For me to gain weight and look at myself in utter horror every time I past by anything reflective?! 

I looked down at my chubby fingers in frustration. Who was he to make me stop, who was he to control my life?! He was he to hinder me of reaching my goal? I should just do what I'd like to do. Kai doesn't even matter. 

It's true, Kai doesn't matter at all. I can go about my own routine. He wouldn't follow me everyday. Who has time to follow a oversized girl around?

I shook my head. No Yunhee, no. Kai doesn't seem like a bluffer. I turned to meet his hard, cold stares. I whipped my eyes right back to the front. His eyes seem to just melt my insides. I bit my lip. I shouldn't even begin to think that Kai is a even a bit of a bluffer. Just minutes ago he made me feel so weak and vulnerable. He made my brain explode with frantic thoughts, he made me feel sick, sick of myself, even more then I already do. 

I looked down at my wrists, now just realizing the extent of last night's damage, they didn't even seem that big of a deal. Little incisions, little slices, thin as a strand of hair. Thin. How I should be. I continued to stare at them in wonder, looking at the redness. They weren't even painful anymore. They were nothing compared to the damage of everyday, seeing my fat, disgusting self every damn day. Losing weight was so difficult. I envy those who could be carefree about their weight. Those who could consume calories and be perfectly fine. 

I hate them, I hate their perfect  bodies, and out of pure hate... I hate Kai. For not letting me be like them.