Chapter 18 Turning Life Around

Disordered Feelings

a/n: I MISSED YOU GUYS. I'm so so so sorry!!! I missed you all and thank you so much for not leaving me. I love you. Btw Dahyun's name is pronounced DAH-HYUN, not DAY-HYUN. 

Yunhee shook her head. No way she liked him. Her mind was just messed up with the thinking. With all the new emotions and goals. She just wasn't thinking straight. Yunhee quickly started to walk back before anyone could notice her going insane. She has also wiped away the tears that fell without permission.

Yunhee's Pov

Why am I so emotionally unstable? Why am I so stupid? Why is this happening to me?! When do I get a damn break?!

I sighed, walk away Yunhee. Just walk far away and don't look back. I kept walking and walking without a destination in mind. I just dearly needed to get away from everything. I kept aimlessly walking until I reached our school's gates.

"This stupid school!" I screamed a tthe top of my lungs, watching the white air fade into the frosty air around me. I picked up a rock and toassed it at the school. This stupid, rancid place is where everything started. This is where the bullying started, the damn eating disorder, and eventually these stupid damn feelings for Kai. "You're so stupid!" I screamed out in frustration. After all this time telling myself that I hated him, they were all lies. My whole high school life is a mess. I'm worthless and pathetic. But, not anymore, it's time I turn my life around. 

Hide your feelings, Yunhee. Everything will be ok in the end. 

No Pov

Eventually Yunhee started to retreat back home, knowing her parents were probably worried sick. She glanced at the world around her as she walked home. The world she saw was still dark and heavy with grey. She wondered how Kai saw the world, his world was probably bursting with color and amition. The only thing that might be grey in his world was her. The little grey flame that he was obligated to take care of. The little grey flame that had treated him so badly when all he did was give her comfort and anything he could provide. Yunhee shook her head, she was so disoriented. "I just don't want to die." 

When she got home, her parents were frantically asking her questions of where she was and what has she been doing. Yunhee answered them, making up lies that she just wanted to go for a walk for some fresh air. Her parents were skeptical but let it go because she sounded so exhausted and exasperated. 

As soon as Yunhee reached the bedroom she shut the door and called Soyeon. She was her only friend now, besides Kai and Kris but Yunhee could not see either of those boys right now. "Hello?" Soyeon answered.

"Can you come over maybe?" Yunhee begged.

Soyeon looked at the time, it wasn't very late, she could definately come over. "Yeah, I'll be over real soon. Just hold on." She made her way downstairs, grabbing just her phone and purse. "Mom, I'm heading over to Yunhee's, ok?" Her mom nodded, eyes fixed on her laptop screen, probably finishing up paperwork for her job. "Ok! Thanks!"

Soyeon could drive on her on, so she got in her car and drove to Yunhee's house. Only pushing the speed limit by five, maybe ten miles... 

"Oh hello, Soyeon. Are you here to see Yunhee?" Mrs. Park warmly welcomed the girl into their home. Soyeon smiled sweetly and nodded. "She's in her room, just head on up there." 

Soyeon sprinted up to Yunhee's room, skipping a few steps. She opened the door and found Yunhee just lying like a dead fish on her bed, staring the at ceiling. "What are you looking at?" 

Yunhee looked at her friend. "Hey, and nothing really just thinking."

Soyeon sat down onto Yunhee's bed. "So what's up, buttercup?"

"I saw Kai and Dahyun today on their date. Thanks for telling me where it was by the way." Soyeon smiled and urged the friend to go on with hand motions. Yunhee sighed. "I need to turn my life around."

Upon hearing those words, Soyeon was just kind of shocked speechless. She hadn't really expected those words to come out from Yunhee's mouth right after seeing Kai and Dahyun on their date. She expected something like 'Dahyun deserves better. That monster doesn't need to date.' Something along those lines. "Oh- well... That's great!" Soyeon genuinely smiled. "Where are you going to start?"

Yunhee grimaced. "I... Don't really know. But I'm tired of being colorless, I'm tired of being made fun of and being called ugly, I'm tired of being the freak. It's time I start living my life."

Soyeon grinned. "I'm glad you realized that. I was worried sick with your behavior. You were honestly scaring me."

Yunhee smiled. Soyeon truly did care, and she really did change as a person. "I also need to start turning my life around so I don't have to see that rancid therapist anymore."

Soyeon laughed at her friend's reply. "I know just where to begin!! MAKEOVER!! You're going to need new clothes, all your clothes are quite dull. You're going to need a haircut, time to start growing lucious and y hair girl! Finally, you're going to need a bit of makeup just to enhance some features, just a tiny bit though. You don't ever want to cover up the beauty that's radiating from you."

Yunhee laughed, Soyeon was the perfect person to turn to. 

"Now... Shall we get started?!"