Chapter 10 Terrifying

Disordered Feelings

a/n: Ehh this is short but thank you so much to my new subscribers and please do comment! Love you guys lots!

Yunhee closed her eyes in annoyance and distaste. The cold rain hit her face so hard it actually began to sting. She never realized how far her house was from the park until today. 

No, no, no... Think of it as more calories burned! Yunhee scolded herself. She didn't do anything at the park but reminisce. She looked back at when she was a child; running through the park without a care in the world. Little Yunhee had real caring friends, Little Yunhee didn't have to worry about her weight, and Little Yunhee didn't care about what people thought of her. She wished that, that was how could she live now. Tears rolled down her cheek as she began thinking about the past again. Yunhee hastily reached and wiped the tears away, not that you could tell between them and the heavy rain.

Yunhee finally reached her front door. Her mother was home, she observed from the car parked in the drive. That was strange, her mother usually worked long hours into the night. She ended up just shrugging it off.

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" Yunhee called hoarsely while entering her home. 

"What happened to you?!" Her mother rushed over with a blanket.

"Nothing, it's raining outside. I'm fine!" She put the blanket to the side.

Her mom pursed her lips. "Alright, go up to your room, dry off, and change then," she smiled slyly. Her and her husband had gone in and read all the notes Kai left earlier.

Yunhee nodded and dragged herself upstairs. She raised an eyebrow at her mom's strange behavior, but didn't say a thing. She slowly approached her room, and turned the knob to open the door. At first, Yunhee didn't notice anything new or strange. Until she reached her floral bed and spotted a sticky note. She read it; "you're beautiful" was what it said. Her eyes widened as she turned around. The sticky notes were everywhere. Her heart swelled with happiness as she collected each and everyone of them. 

Yunhee knew right away he was the culprit of the lovely sticky notes. Even if they weren't exactly all true, it was nice of him to do this for her. That's why he asked for her address, she muttered to herself. "Thanks Jongin," happy tears slipped out of her eyes. She set all the sticky notes on her vanity, she would save each and everyone of them. 

After her shower, she glanced at the sticky notes once more. She could just leave them all on her vanity... Yunhee picked them all up, she got up on her bed and decided to arrange them into a heart above her headboard. She just hoped her had enough... Surprisingly she was only one short. Grabbing a bright blue one, she wrote Kim Jongin in big letters on it and stuck it at the bottom point of the heart. Stepping back, she peered at her masterpiece. "It's kind of chubby... Oh well it's just like me," she pouted and turned away from the new piece of her room. 

Kai cared enough from her to do this for her... He really wanted her to get better. To stop with her "wrong doings".

"I'm sorry, Kai," Yunhee laid down in a fetal position, thoughts storming her mind before she was finally about to sleep.  

Everyday for the rest of the month, Yunhee got out of bed, not even looking at the heart. It would make her feel wrenchingly guilty. Since the heart was so amazing with all of the fake compliments. She couldn't bare to look at it. Not if she was going to reach her extremely wanted goal.

Kai walked into the building, he sighed as he saw Yunhee sitting there, blankly staring out the window. The day after his surprise he thought that she would be so thankful and more cooperative with him. But, it was the exact opposite. They didn't really talk very much, they sat together on the roof at lunch though, obvious that Kai would be the only one wolfing down food, Yunhee would hbe exactly two saltine crackers. They finished the project, although the presentation was horrid since Yunhee didn't speak. It was as if the event pushed her farther away from him, he didn't even know why. All he wanted was to provide for her support, comfort, and be her friend. He glanced at her sunken in facial features and dead beat face. His heart clenched at the sight. She was like his only friend, and she was slowly dying. 

"Hey," he murmured.

Yunhee looked away from the widow and at Kai. "Hello Jongin," she said barely audible.

Kai was done, he needed to bring up some kind of conversation, just saying hello was not enough. "Christmas is coming up..." 

Yunhee weakly smiled, it took all we energy just to do that. "I know," as a child she loved Christmas. All the good food, the warm atmosphere, and the lovely lights. After Soyeon came around and said she hated Christmas, Yunhee came around to hating it too. Soyeon changed her perspective on everything. 

Kai knew he brought up Christmas for a reason... He just couldn't push himself to say it though. He wanted to invite her to their dinner but he didn't want to evoke unnecessary emotions or trouble her, so he just let it go. 

Before they knew it, first period was over. Yunhee let out a breath of relief. She hated first period the most after lunch. Since every morning Kai would come in with such a spoiled disappointed look on his face, it was all her fault.

Although for Soyeon, first was her favorite class. She sat right next to Kris and she loved it. He was wrapped around her little finger. Not wanting to be kicked out of her circle of friends or be dumped, he did everything she said and he looked extremely attractive while doing so. She was never so by anybody before. 

Kris smiled at his girlfriend. He was actually starting to really like her. Or if that wasn't really liking her then maybe it was just ual attraction. Soyeon was a very skillful kisser. E walked Soyeon to her next class, arm tightly wrapped around her waist. "Bye babe," he planted a large wet kiss on her lips. 

"Bye," she murmured on his lips before kissing them once more. 

Kris smirked as he left; bumping into Yunhee. "Oh sorry, didn't quite see you there," he bowed.

Yunhee just shrugged and walked inside the class. Not noticing Soyeon's terrifying glare.