I want to talk

Love Is Not About Looks

 

Minjung didn’t call Chanyeol. He had his phone by his side in reach to answer if she would call. But not once did the phone ring. He didn’t sleep through the whole of the night; he just laid in bed, staring at his phone that laid beside him. The following morning he rose from his bed and slowly pulled on his school uniform. He grabbed his phone and slung his backpack over his shoulder as he headed out the door towards school, without eating breakfast. He yawned as he entered school grounds and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

“Ey, Chanyeol!” He heard a voice from his left and turned, he saw Kris making his way towards him and Chanyeol threw the tall man a glare before walking off in the other direction. Kris stopped, arm in air and the smile on his face fell. Jongin put a hand on his shoulder and Kris’ arm dropped down.

“I think he’s still mad at us” Jongin said and Kris sighed out loud. Sehun and Tao joined them and they all looked at Chanyeol’s retreating back. “I think he’s serious about this girl” Jongin continued and Kris shook his head.

“Maybe he is” Kris said and scratched the back of his head. “Aish, let’s go guys.” He said and the four of them headed toward the classroom where they found Chanyeol sitting in his seat, eyes barely open. Kris was about to walk up and talk to the boy when the bell rang and Mr. Song entered the room.

The first period passed slowly, all too slowly for Chanyeol’s liking. He just wanted this period to end so that he could talk to Minhee. He looked around the classroom and found Minhee sitting three rows behind him. Her gaze moved over to him and she threw him a glare and he sighed, turning forward again.

The bell rang, indicating that the first period was over and they had a short break before the next lesson began. Chanyeol rose from his seat and turned around, but found Minhee’s seat empty. He sighed and looked around the room but didn’t find her. He sat down again and placed his head in his arms on the table.

Kris looked over at Chanyeol who had just buried his head in his arms and he sighed, trying to talk with Chanyeol when he was tired was like talking to a goldfish. He decided against talking to Chanyeol and remained I his seat and just a minute later the teacher walked inside.

The class was just a slow as the last one and Chanyeol would glance at the clock on the wall numerous of times before the clock finally rang and he stood up. He took his bag and turned toward the back of the room and started walking. He stopped behind Minhee and tapped her shoulder.

The girl turned around and when she saw who it was she frowned.

“What do you want?” she asked, clearly not happy about seeing him, but he didn’t move a muscle.

“I need to talk to you” He said and Minhee stared at him for a while before sighing and mentioning for him to follow her and they walked out of the classroom. They walked in silence through the school. Some girls looked at them, whispering about if it could be that they were dating and when Minhee threw them a glare they quieted down and cowered back. They walked out on the school grounds were people were enjoying their lunch and they sat stopped a little bit away from everybody else.

“So what do you want to talk about?” she asked as she turned to face Chanyeol.

“I want to talk to you about yesterday-“

“You want to apologize? Then you have to apologize to my sister, not me”

“She won’t answer her phone! So let me tell you what happened yesterday”

Minhee stayed quiet, waiting for Chanyeol to continue. He took a deep breath. He started explaining how he had gone out with his friends and Kris asked him about the date and how they started saying stuff. Chanyeol told her how he would just have wanted to shut his friends mouths and was leaving them when he saw them.

“I… I can tell you that I love you sister. I really do” he said and looked at Minhee who had listened to him all this time. She bit her bottom lip while still looking at him. She thought about it then she nodded.

“Okay, I believe you. I’ll talk to her tonight” Minhee said and a small smile broke out on Chanyeol’s lips. He thanked Minhee over and over until the girl started laughing and had to tell him to stop it. The two of them walked back to the classroom and Chanyeol thanked Minhee once more before they sat down and the teacher walked inside, beginning the next lesson.