Listen To Me

Love Is Not About Looks

 

Minhee threw her school bag beside the front door when she entered. She yelled out to her sister that she was home again but got no response back. She sighed and started climbing the stairs, heading for Minjung’s room.

“Minjung-ah” she said as she stood outside the door that led to her sisters room.

“Go away” she heard her sister mumble but she didn’t. She could enter the room but decided against it.

“You know what? I spoke to Chanyeol today” Minhee continued.

“Why would I care about that? He obviously doesn’t care about me” Minjung yelled and Minhee sighed, looking down at her feet.

“Because he told me what really happened”

“I don’t want to hear it!”

“Yes you do! You need to! He said that he-“

Minhee was cut off by Minjung turning on the music player in her room really loud. Wonder Girls song Girlfriend started playing and Minhee sighed while shaking her head. Her sister could be really stubborn at times, just like her, but Minhee knew when to give up.

Minhee turned and walked into her room. She knew that talking to her sister right now was useless but it still hurt her, knowing that her sister was miserable. Minhee changed her school uniform into a pair of blue shorts and a black top. Then she put her hair up in a ponytail and she clipped back her bangs with a few pins and then she left her room again. She knocked on her sister’s door and the music stopped.

“I’ll go out for a run; I’ll probably be back in an hour or so.” Minhee said and Minjung mumbled back an okay. Minhee also told her sister not to play music too loud or the neighbors would come and complain and told her to be careful.

“Yeah, yeah, moooom~.” Minjung said and Minhee giggled. She then took her phone with her and put it her in her pocket and locked the door after her. She jogged out to the street and turned left. While running down the streets she thought about her sister’s situation.

I really think Chanyeol cares for her, but I’m still not really sure he loves her. I mean, he has the reputation of dating almost all of the girls of the school and the girls in the school love him. How could he possibly choose my sister out of all the girls?

I really hope she will listen to me when I come back. I want to see her happy again, because I want to be happy too.

Minhee jogged on the spot at the lights before continuing forward when it turned green. She looked both ways anyways before crossing and then she turned right to the park.

I know that she really liked Chanyeol. She wouldn’t stop talking about what they did on their dates and she seemed so happy when I would tell her that he wanted to go out. And she was so happy at first when I told her that Chanyeol was at the mall.

Minhee sighed and shook her head. She ran down the street and looked at her watch. A half hour had passed and she turned left at the next intersection to head back home.

I have to talk to her and she has to listen to me. Or else I have to bring Chanyeol home with me and have him talk to her. And he seriously needs to tell that jerk Kris to shut the hell up.

Minhee arrived at home not late after that and walked into the house, panting and sweating. She smelled something delicious and walked into the kitchen. Her mother stood there, cooking something. Minhee was surprised, their mother would usually not be this early home.

“Hi Minhee-ah” her mother said with a soft smiled while looking at her. Minhee smiled back at her and walked over to her mother. She hugged her and rested her head on her shoulder and just stood there holding her. He mother looked down at her and hugged her with one arm while stirring the food with the other.

“What is it darling?” she asked. Minhee sighed and told her mother about everything that had happened with Minjung and Chanyeol. What had happened at the mall, how Chanyeol had come and talked with her and how sad Minjung was and that her sister refused to listen to her.

“She just needs some time” her mother said reassuringly and Minhee sighed.

“I know, but I don’t know if Chanyeol can wait. I mean… You should have seen him today. He looked really miserable when I saw him. All dark circles around his eyes and really sad.” Minhee said and tore away from her mom, taking out a glass before filling it with water. “And I don’t know if I can cope with Minjung’s sadness more. You know how I affected I get of her feelings”

Her mother nodded and looked at Minhee with a sad smile. ”I’m sure she’ll be fine soon.”

“Yeah… and if she won’t listen to me tonight, then I’m bringing Chanyeol over tomorrow”

_____________

A/N: Hi guys! New Update! I'm currently on my mid-term break! YAY! and tomorrow I'm gonna buy some concert tickets and then go to work... Working with 32 children between the ages of 7 - 12. I'll probably be really tired on sunday xD 

Update: So guys, I fixed it! xD Sorry for the confusion! I did not see that I had accidentally put it in there twice until someone commented! And it was late yesterday when I saw it and I was just about to go to sleep... but now it's all fixed! And I did not get the concert tickets... WHO CARES! HAVE A NICE DAY!