The End

Love Is Not About Looks

They stood there, facing each other but not looking at each other. Minjung’s gaze was lowered down to the floor as she was scared out of her wits. Chanyeol cleared his throat but Minjung didn’t move. He began feeling slightly insecure and shifted from one foot to the other.

“Why-Why don’t you look at me?” he asked and Minjung gulped.

“I’m scared” she whispered.

“Don’t be. I promise you that it’ll be okay” Chanyeol convinced her, even thou he wasn’t so sure himself. He was terrified of what Minjung’s reaction would be. Even thou Chanyeol told her this she didn’t look up. He slowly raised his hands and took her face in his hands.

Minjung felt those big soft hands she’d missed during that one year in America and she felt her stomach do flips as she felt those hands on her cheeks. Chanyeol slowly lifted her face to look up at him. First she saw his legs, then his chest and finally his face. She stared into those brown eyes she had been longing to see.

opened slightly as she carefully lifted her hands up to his face. She put them on his cheeks and them slowly. She let her fingers touch his lips, those soft pink lips that she had only felt on her lips and cheeks before. She traced her fingers to his hair and pushed her hand through it and a smile crept up on Chanyeol’s lips.

“Wow… Is this really you Chanyeol?” she whispered and Chanyeol let out a throaty chuckle.

“Yes, it’s me” he said as he saw he start to smile.

“You’re beautiful” she whispered and Chanyeol felt his cheeks flush at her words. She giggled a little and let her hands find their way down to rest on his chest. She flushed as she looked at him and leaned towards him, letting her eyes flutter close as she leaned up to him. He smiled before leaning down and meeting her lips halfway and he closed his eyes as their lips molded together. He s his arms around her waist and she let her arms slip up around his neck and he pulled her closer to himself before they both parted.

They stared into each other’s eyes and smiles broke out on their lips.

“Now, will you officially want to be my girlfriend?” he asked and Minjung nodded before they both laughed. He leaned down and rested his forehead on her forehead and they stared each other in the eyes.

“I love you” Minjung whispered with a big smile on her lips.

“I love you too”

~

Chanyeol held Minjung’s hand as they walked down the corridor of the school. Minjung was wearing her new uniform for the first time as they walked toward Minjung’s classroom. There was five minutes left before the lesson started but most of the students were already in their classrooms. Chanyeol looked into the classroom and found his friends in just a few seconds.

He turned towards someone in the corridor and the girls in the room tried to look out. They had already heard long ago how Chanyeol had started refusing girls attention and confessions with saying that he already had a girlfriend but no one had seen her before.

“Okay, Minjung, I found you class. Tao and Sehun are in the same” he said and the girls in the classroom quieted down. Chanyeol walked into the classroom, hand linked with someone who the girls didn’t recognize. They looked at her as she walked down the classroom with Chanyeol. He led her down to a table where Tao sat and spoke to the girl again.

“Minjung, this is Tao. You remember him right?”

Minjung nodded smiling at Tao and he smiled back.

“Both Sehun and Tao are in your class so ask them if you need any help and they’re going to be taking care of you while you’re in class okay?”

Minjung nodded again. Chanyeol smiled before saying a few words to Tao who just nodded.

“See you later at lunch” Chanyeol said and took Minjung’s chin in his hand and leaned down and pressed his lips against her. Minjung blushed as he did that but answered the short kiss none the less. The girls in the class gasped as Chanyeol did that and Tao chuckled.

“See you” Minjung mumbled as Chanyeol walked out the classroom and he waved at her before leaving.

________

Last Chappie! Tell me what you thought of the story!

And thank you so much to all the readers and subscribers! I love you all, hugs and kisses to you! :D

I don't have any stories going on right now, but maybe in the future I will be back!

Good bye! :)