Love Letters

We Were Just Destined To Be

Omo! That was probably both of our first kiss, I was kinda stupid for not realizing that before I kissed him. But, that was a week ago, right now, we're getting ready to record our debut song and music video. I'm sure MBLAQ was doing the same, I heard their song was called Oh Yeah, must be a good song. 

 
We recorded the song at the studio then headed to a place then shot the music video. When we were done, we headed to the Cube building to check our schedules. Yoseob had to go to a meeting for a show called Oh! My School which aired some time ago and already had permanent members.
 
Junhyung and Doojoon got to go visit MBLAQ for some important reason, Hyunseung had to go to Big Bang's dorm. That left me and Dongwoon who were supposed to go to SHINee's practice room. Dongwoon and I started to go over there, we weren't actually sure where the SM Entertainment building was so we had to ask a lot of directions.
 
When we finally got there, we were greeted by 5 young boys who seemed to have a lot of spirit. We bowed back at them then introduced ourselves.
 
"Hello, I'm Beast's Kikwang, I'm the main dancer.", I said.
 
"Hello, Beast's maknae and rapper, Dongwoon.", said our maknae.
 
"Hello, I'm Onew, and this is Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin.", said Onew.
 
"Nice to meet you", I said with a smile.
 
"Nice to meet you too.  We're planning to do a fansigning in Seoul and Busan, you two wanna join?", asked Jonghyun.
 
"Sure, we'll come.", I said trying to be nice and accept the offer. Not like we're going to sign anything.
 
-
 
I lied, apparently someone posted on a website or something that we were coming. There were a lot of Beast fans but a lot more of SHINee fans. Dongwoon and I had to sign some things as well and preformed Bad Girl while SHINee preformed Replay. We also got some gifts such as hats, candy, and other things. I got a Yoseob calendar and a Yoseob journal for some reason. Oh those fangirls...
 
I also got a bunch of love letters, some were mine and some were for the others. I took one with Yoseob's name on it and opened it.
 
Dear Yoseob, 
 
I'm a really big fan of yours, you have a beautiful voice and really cute baby face. You would be the perfect husband for anyone. I hope your future wife is a really pretty girl....or you marry Doojoon, he's a good guy too.
 
Omo! Doojoon? No way, Yoseob only belongs to me and me only. To get my mind off of that, I took one of my letters and read it.
 
Dear Kikwang,
 
You're a really good dancer! I think you would go well with Jessica!
 
Gosh, these fans and their fantasies. Maybe just one more from Yoseob's..
 
Dear Yoseob,
 
I think you and IU would make a good couple! Both of you are so cute.
 
I'm done reading these. Once we were back at our dorm, we got out and thanked SHINee for the wonderful time and I gave Onew my number in case they wanted to reach us. Dongwoon and I went in and put down the gifts next a lot of other ones. I went to the bedroom and placed the love letter and letters in general on the bed.  
 
"How were SHINee?", asked Junhyung.
 
"Good, how were MBLAQ?", I asked.
 
"Fun as always. Oh, by the way, they said to give you this.", said the older man as he reached into his backpack and handed me a picture of when me and Yoseob were eating ice cream. When did they get that?
 
"Oh, there are some letters for you.", I said and pointed to them.
 
"Wanna read them with me?", He asked while scooting closer to me. 
 
"Sure Junnie~", I said while giggling. 
 
Dear Junhyung Oppa,
 
I'm a GIANT fan of yours! Your rapping is so awesome! You should do a collab with Mireu Oppa! I would love to see you guys rap together. I want to marry you but I'm probably too young for you! Please marry Kikwang or Hyunseung instead!
 
"Marry Kikwang, huh?", he said in a suggestive tone.
 
"No way, Junnie. I like Yoseob.", I said and laughed.
 
"I can always change that.", Junhyung said and leaned closer towards me.
 
"I'm guessing you two are Kikwang and Junhyung?", said a guy with blonde hair along with another blonde, two brunettes, and a brunette who looked American.
 
___________________
 
NU'EST anyone?