Bad Girl and Mystery Girl

We Were Just Destined To Be

I woke up today by a text, that's right, not Yoseob's beautiful voice, not Doojoon's nagging, not even  Junhyung's teasing, but a text. What's so important at 7 in the morning anyways?

Yah! Meet me at the Lee Cafe in 20 minutes!
 
Aish, it's the girl again.. when did I even get her number..? I got up and went to get dressed anyways, it's not like she could steal Yoseob from me. I went back to my bed and kissed Yoseob's forehead.
 
"Sweet dreams, Seobie.", I said and left the house and started to head to the cafe. When I was there I went inside and got a bagel and some coffee then sat at at a table outside. I could see her walking in the distance, her light brown locks bouncing up and down as she walked. She looked really cute.. she had a white shirt, some white shorts, and white high heels along with sunglasses and a purse... wait, what am I saying? 
 
She walked closer to me but then walked pass me. Oh, she must be a different person. Opps, of course she wouldn't be as pretty and innocent-looking as her.. Oh, here she comes for real this time. I'm sure of it. That familiar face with a black dress, purse, and sunglasses. Aish, how did I forget her face in the first place? But, she does resemble Yoseob in a way...why? Maybe This was Yoseob's sister all along..? But, I thought Yoseob didn't have siblings..
 
"Hey there, Kwangie~", she said and sat down.
 
"Hi.", I replied simply and took a bite of my bagel.
 
"My, my. Aren't you cute in the morning?", she said.
 
"No, I'm sleepy at 7 in the morning.", I replied.
 
"Well, I'm sorry Kwangie. Opps! I never said my name, did I? I'm Yose Soon Jang.", she introduced herself.
 
"I'm Lee Kikwang as you know.", I said. Man, her name is even close to Yoseob's! If Yoseob and her didn't appear at the same time, I could be convinced that this is the same person!
 
"You're my oppa right?", she said.
 
"I guess.", I replied.
 
"Oppa, you're so handsome. Oh, let me go get something~", she said and went into the shop.
 
I sipped my coffee and leaned back in my chair, not like my posture mattered around her anyways. Hmm, I wonder who the mysterious girl was... maybe I could be friends with her....? She looks really nice and friendly...and cute, innocent, gorgeous...Wait. What am I doing? I have Yoseob and he's not worth losing over a girl.
 
"I'm back~", she cooed and sat down with a latte and a muffin.
 
"Welcome back..", I mutted barely audiable for her to hear.
 
"Thank you.", she said and took a bite of her muffin.
 
Why am I even here when I could be at home with Yoseob? My sweet, cute, adorable Seobie. Whose smile is gorgeous and could lighten my day no matter what happened.. Who has beautiful dark eyes yet they shine at morning or night..His slim figure against mine as we hug...
 
"Yah! Are you even listening to me?!", she yelled at me.
 
"Oh, sorry. What did you say?", I snapped out of my daydream and took a sip of coffee.
 
"I SAID that we should go out sometimes. Ya' know, get to know each other..Kikwang, the way I treated you... I'm sorry..Yoseob wanted to just make you jealous..", she said quietly.
 
I honestly don't care for her, but I really hate seeing people hurt or crying.. even if I hated the person, no one should be sad..
 
" Okay.", I  agreed then showed her my smile.
 
"Omo! You have such a nice smine Kwangie.", she said.
 
"Hey.. umm- do you know a girl who has long brown hair.. that's wearing a white shirt with white shorts and white high heels...", I asked unknowingly.
 
"Hmm... oh yeah! You're totally talking about Lou Han! Or Lou-Lou as I call her, she said she was going somewhere near here.", she said and smiled. Lou Han... why does that name.. sound so ..familiar..?
 
"The name sounds familiar.. do I know her?", I asked curiously.
 
"Maybe not her but maybe her brother. He's in EXO-M, his name is Lu Han.", she said. 
 
That's it. It was Lu who that sounded like. When did Lu have a sister by the name of Lou.. and why does their name sound a little too similar..Yah! Can that be Lu in disguise?! But.. why would Lu crossdress in the first place?
 
"Yah! Lee Kikwang!", she yelled again.
 
"I'm sorry.", I said in return and finished up my bagel.
 
"Have you heard of C-Clown?", she asked.
 
"Hm? No.", I said.
 
"Wah! How could you not? They're so unique and cute!", she pratically yelled at me.
 
"Calm down, I haven't met a lot of the rookie groups.", I replied.
 
"Liar. Yoseob told me you guys met NU'EST, B.A.P, and many more!", she said.
 
"Okay, okay. I get it..", I said and sighed.
 
"Yah! Why did you leave me Kiki?", said an angelic voice. It was my Seobie! He's come to save me!
 
"Seobie!", I said and then got up and hugged the life out of the older man.
 
"Hey, calm down on the hugging Kiki.", he said as I loosened my grip. " Yose Soon? What are you doing here?"
 
"I came by to talk to Kikwang about some matters.", she said and smiled.
 
"I see.", Yoseob said as he sat down next to me and took a sip of my coffee.
 
"Hey! I paid for that.", I said teasing him.
 
"Fine, I'll go get my own.", he said and went into the shop while crossing his arms.
 
"He's a cutie.. isn't he?, she said as she stared at him.
 
"Too bad he's taken.", I said. What? He is.
 
"Omo! He is? Who is the lucky girl?", she asked curiously.
 
"Err- a very close friend of mine.", I lied.
 
"Whatcha two talking about?~", said Yoseob as he placed down his white drink along with a muffin.
 
"First, what's that.", I asked as I pointed to the white drink.
 
"Vanilla bean.", he said as he took a rather long sip. "You wouldn't happen to want some, do you?", he said teasingly.
 
I gulped. "No, not at all".
 
"Don't lie now~", he said and put the straw to my lips. "Come on, it's fine."
 
I took a short sip from the drink and pushed it away from my face. Wah! It was so sweet.. like Yoseob. No wonder he got that drink! He just wants to tease me even more into kissing his sweet lips. Aish, what did I fall for..
 
"Is it good Kwangie?", he said whispering in my ear.
 
I shivered, his voice was so...I can't even describe it. "Y-yes..", I said barely.
 
"Hey, I'm still here ya' know..", said Yose Soon. "So, Yoseob. Why are you flirting with Kikwang if you have a girl?", she said.
 
"What? When did I say I have a girlfriend?", he asked.
 
"Kikwang told me you were taken.", the brunette replied. I looked somewhere else instead of Yoseob and whistled.
 
"I have no clue what you're talking about Yose Soon.", I said still looking around.
 
"I don't have a girl..", he said a bit sadly.
 
"Ah! So you're free for anyone?", she immediately asked.
 
Yah, Yoseob. You better not say you're in a relationship.
 
"Not quite.", he said and gave me a quick look along with a wink.
 
______________
 
In the end, all I say is that I couldn't bring myself to put a picture of any girl so I used Yoseob. And as for Lou, that's a girl with Lu Han's face. He's a cutie isn't he? I'm a bit sad no one came to the Chat session though..nAnyways, bere's a longish chapter wh the misunderstood girl and a new rival for Kikwang's love?