Phone Numbers

We Were Just Destined To Be

Yoseob loves me too? I need to confess to him! But... What if his feelings have changed..? Or maybe he moved on.... Or even worse, he found out I read his diary! I closed his diary and put it back in the drawer, then finished getting our stuff ready. I carried his backpack outside and waited for him.

 
"They're coming~", he said happily and hugged me.
 
I returned back the hug and looked at him. "Who're coming?", I asked.
 
"Well, some of U-Kiss and some of Infinite.", he said still hugging me.
 
"What's their names?", I asked.
 
"Dongho, Kevin, Eli from U-kiss and L, Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sungjung from Infinite.", he replied and let go of me.
 
"Sounds cool.", I said and went to ask the manager to drive us. We picked up every one and then headed to the closest water park and decided to play a game until we leave.
 
"Okay, what you do is get the most phone numbers.", said Eli.
 
"Don't matter if it's a boy or girl?", asked L.
 
"Nope. A phone number is a phone number. The loser pays for lunch and snacks while the winner can go on all the rides first and go with anyone they want.", replied Dongwoo.
 
"This'll be easy.", said Hoya.
 
"I don't care.", said Dongho.
 
"Ready, Set, go!", said Kevin as everyone ran into different directions trying to get anyone's phone number including me and Yoseob.
 
I tapped a girl on the shoulder. "Umm- can I have your phone number please?", I asked trying to give my best smile.
 
"Omo! You're Beast's Kikwang!", shouted the girl. When she shouted that, a lot, and I mean A LOT of girls and even guys started to rush over to me and started yelling.
 
"Oh my god, it really is him!", some girl shouted.
 
"You can have my number anytime!", said another girl. After I collected about 50 phone numbers, I bowed to them then signed some things and took pictures trying to be polite since I got their phone numbers.
 
After a little more, most of the crowd cleared away. I looked at all the numbers I got on the clipboard. If this keeps up, I can win and take Yoseob with me everywhere. I scanned the place, maybe going to the Lazy River won't hurt..I'll keep my shirt on though. I walk over to the river and went in grabbed a tube. I stayed there for a while and got out.
 
I saw L and Hoya helping each other and Dongho not caring and just going on the rides. Where is my Yoseobie? I kept walking around trying to find the orange-haired man. I couldn't find him so I gave up and started to look for more phone numbers. After half a hour, I had about 100 phone numbers which was WAY more than I needed. I said, is Yoseob avoiding me..?
 
I hid my clipboard and decided to go on a ride by myself. It was pretty fun, except for when they asked me to take my shirt off. A bunch of girls were either fainting, squealing, having a nosebleed, or somehow, all at once. When I went down, I was greeted by the fangirls and some fanboys..again. I waved and smiled.
 
"Wassup.", I said and the tried to get away just to see Yoseob with a girl.
 
_____________
 
Sorry for the short update. I'm tired.