Seeing you again

We Were Just Destined To Be

 

"Seobie...I'm going to be moving in a few days..", I said trying to hold back any tears from falling. Yoseob stared at me for a little bit then finally said something.
 
"Kwangie...why didn't you tell me sooner? I thought we never kept secrets from each other..", Yoseob choked out. I could tell he was having a hard time as I was trying to hold in any tears.
 
"I'm sorry Seobie...I didn't mean to...", that was all I could say before glistening drops of liquid fell down from my eyes and slid down my cheek. I could tell when I starting to cry, Yoseob couldn't hold back either and just let it out. We stood there for a few minutes just sobbing.
 
"It's okay, Kwangie...it's not your fault.." Yoseob said as tears fell, staining his beautiful face. I didn't know what to do, this never happened to me before. I wish it didn't, I wish it never did and never will again. I hated parting with good friends. I would never imagine leaving Yoseob.
 
"Kwangie..?", Yoseob said while wiping the tears from his now pinkish face
 
"Yes, Seobie...?", I said.
 
"Can you promise me something..?"
 
"Yeah, what is it?", I said while wiping my face.
 
"I want you to promise to...marry me..", he said then looked at his feet.
 
"What..? Of course Seobie, I'll marry you when I see you again.", I said instantly brightening up. After that, we hugged and I headed home. The whole day just thinking about my Seobie. When will I actually see him again?
 
-
 
That memory passed through my mind every year that we spent apart. We would occasionly message each other or talk on the phone, but not all the time since I had training to become a singer. I still can't believe I didn't tell him that before I left. I'm so stupid. Just then, my phone started to ring. I picked it up and looked at it.
 
Come to the Cube Entertainment building at 7 p.m. We found a group in which you will be debutting in along with five others.
 
Wahh, I finally get to debut soon after all this training! I smiled happily and replied back with a quick 'Will do!'.  Actually, now that I think about it, Yoseob never told me what he wanted to do with his life. All I knew was that he was in a band in high school, maybe a singer as well? Nah, he would tell me if he did want to become a singer. My phone rang again, I picked it up and read the text message.
 
Hey, Kwangie. Come onto Maplestory, kay? Saranghae~
 
Oh Yoseob, him and his games. I did what I was told and went onto the game which we sometimes played together when we weren't busy. I typed my ID and password and quickly entered the world of gaming. I opened up the messenger and messaged Yoseob. Though, even after a while, he didn't respond, so I went around just walking in the digital world. I then spotted a quite eye-catching avatar. 
 
I'M GOING TO DEBUT!
 
What? The person was going to debut? Is there a chance that person is going to debut with me? Out of curiousity, I asked what entertainment was the person going to debut from. I got no reply back though. Why is everyone ignoring me today? I waited for Yoseob, but it didn't look like he was going to reply so I got off and started to get ready for the meeting. I had to look nice to impress my teammates, right? I would be with them for a long time. When I finally got done, I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket while trying to fix my hair. Always want to make a good first impression! I walked over to the building and entered the elevator to the 3rd floor. While I was inside, there was another guy looking at me. I looked at him and smiled then bowed.
 
"Hello, I'm Lee Kikwang, who are you if I may ask?", I said polietly.
 
"My name is Son Dongwoon. Are you possibly going to the Cube meeting for the new debutting grioup?", Dongwoon asked.
 
I smiled. "While yes I am, are you Dongwoon?"
 
Dongwoon nodded, "Yeah, nice to meet you. Looks like we have four more to find."
 
"Yeah hyung!", I said using honorifics. That set Dongwoon laughing for some reason. I looked at him strangely, "why are you laughing, hyung?"
 
"I'm only 18, I'm sure I'm not a hyung to you.", he said still laughing.
 
I looked at him embarrassed. How could he be 18? He looked...older than a 20 year old! How could I be his hyung by 1 year?
 
"I'm sorry, dongsaeng.", I said while bowing to Dongwoon.
 
"No need to use honorifics with me, hyung.", he said as his laughing calmed down a bit. We finally arrived on the 3rd floor where there was only a clear glass door between us, the table, and everyone else. I pushed the glass door, it didn't budge. I kept trying to push it, looking a bit stupid. Dongwoon passed me and pulled open the door letting out a little giggle.
 
"Kamsamnida..", I said embarrassed as I walked in bowing then sitting down next to a brown-haired boy. After the meeting, we all introduced ourselves. I honestly didn't have any interest in my members since they looked so plain, except for a blonde-haired boy. I headed towards him and bowed.
 
"Hello, I'm Lee Kikwang, nice to meet you.", I said smiling brightly.
 
"Hello Kikwang, I'm Yang Yoseob.", said the blonde-haired boy.
 
 
______________________________________
 
[ Author's Note: Hey guys, thanks for waiting. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I'm sorry it's not as great as you probably thought. I'm actually in a rush right now! I'll write the next chapter soon! Sorry for the cliffhanger, I hate them too, I swear! ]