My Little Secret

We Were Just Destined To Be

Hey guys, this chapter is not Rated but I would like to say there is some.. err- adult-ish kissing scenes. Just saying. And I'm finally using someone else's P.O.V instead of Kikwang's. Sorry Kiki, you'll still be the main character! And as for EXO couples. I honestly have been using you guy's lead so I will finally do something my way. Yes, I like TaoHan. I just think they're both cute, sorry for the HunHan and TaoRis shippers.

________________________________

"You what?", he said.

"I invited her to a movie, so what?", I said and shurgged.

"Do you NOT remember what happened last time?", Hyunseung pratically yelled at me.

"Yeah, yeah. I remember. We're not alone, okay?", I replied trying to defend myself.

"Plus, I'll be there with Kwangie.",added Yoseob.

"I don't know.. there's just something about her..", muttered Dongwoon.

"There's nothing wrong with Yose Soon, okay guys?", I said and took Yoseob's hand then left. I felt my phone vibrate and then I looked at it.

Kiki, I brought you a friend!

Who..? Maybe just another idol. After I read the text, I pulled Yoseob out and started walking.

"Kwangie, what're we going to see?", Yoseob asked curiously.

"Sammy Adventures 2.", I said and smiled.

"Wah! Weren't you the voice of Ricky?", he asked excitedly.

"Yeah, you remember?", I asked and patted his head.

"Of course! I have to keep track of my Kwangie~", he said and nuzzled his head into my arm as he hugged it.

"Looks like no girls can have me now~", I said back and laughed.

"You bet, you're mine now.", he whispered in my ear.

"Wahh! It's Kikwang and Yoseob!", exclaimed Yose Soon.

I looked at Yose Soon and a rather familiar girl. Wait..

"Kikwang! This is the girl you were talking about, right? Lou Han.", said the younger girl.

"Hello, I'm Lou Han, the twin sister of Lu Han from EXO-M.", she said and smiled.

"No wonder you look like Lu so much!", exclaimed Yoseob.

"Yeah, no kidding.", I said. She giggled and then smiled. She looked just like Lu, I could be fooled if I didn't know him.

"Well, we are twins afterall.", she smiled.

"How come we never heard of you?", Yoseob asked.

"He doesn't like to talk about me.", she said with a pout.

"Oh, that makes sense.", I said.

"Guys, the movie is starting soon!", said Yose Soon.

We went to get some snacks and drinks then headed into the movie theater. I sat at the end with Yoseob next to me, Lou was next to Yoseob, and Yose Soon was at the other end. During the part with Ricky, Yoseob kept whispering in my ear how good I was at voice acting.

"Wah. Your voice is so cool, Kwangie.", he whispered. "I wish my voice was like yours.." "Your voice... is addicting..", he kept going on.

"Yah, Yoseob. You need to stop that. It's not good for my heart.", I finally whispered back. I looked at his face, it was probably really red. I chuckled and then put a candy into his mouth.

"Is it good?", I whispered.

"Let's find out.", he said simply and plopped one in his mouth. Wae? I was supposed to find out how it tasted. I pouted then gave him a look. He then leaned closer and kissed me. For whatever reason, he poked me in the side and I yelped softly and opened my mouth. He then pushed the candy into my mouth and kissed me one last time then starting paying attention to the movie again.

Aish, this kid. He always teases me then leaves me hanging. He's lucky he's so cute sometimes.

After the movie was done, Yoseob immediately hooked onto my arm and nuzzled into it again.

"Kikwang, you should of been the main character~", Yoseob cooed.

"Oh, I need to go see my brother now.", said Lou. "I'm sorry.", she said and left as quickly as she could.

"She's cute..", I said unknowingly.

"But, I'm cuter, right?", Yoseob said and pouted.

"Oh, of course Seobie!", I said and hugged him.

"Good.", he said and kept hugging my arm.

"How did you think of the movie?", Yose Soon piped in.

"It was really good!", exclaimed Yoseob.

"Hey, can we go visit EXO M?", Yose Soon suggested.

When we arrived there, they were just finishing practice. The looked at us and smiled their bright smiles.

"Hello! We're EXO M, please look at us prettily and support us!", they said in unison.

"I'm the leader, Kris. And these are the other members, Xiumin, Lu Han, Lay, Chen, and Tao.", said the leader.

"Soo BEAST! We're Kikwang and Yoseob", we said. While we were talking to Lu Han and Tao, Yose Soon went off to talk to Xiumin and Kris.

"Oh, you guys watched Sammy Adventures 2 with my sister, Lou Han, right?", said Lu Han.

"Oh, yeah. She said she had to see you.", I said,

"Yeah, she stopped by then went home.", said Lu Han who smiled.

"They're really alike, aren't they?", said Tao.

____________________________

[ Lu Han P.O.V ]

I guess they didn't notice. If you didn't know. I don't have a twin sister at all. It was me, Lu. The reason I became Lou is so I can enjoy time outside from being a idol in peace. Have you seen how most idols still get surrounded if they cover their face? Of course I wanted to go around and hang out with different idols and most importantly, be with Tao and not get my cover being blown.

Of course the press knows that Tao has a girlfriend whose name is Lou Han and that she's my twin sister. No one knows that Lou is me, but EXO M. Not even EXO K knows that I'm Lou. It's just that much of a secret.

I don't plan to tell Kikwang or Yoseob about my secret.. well for now anyways. If they become good friends.. I'll think about it.

"They look a lot alike!", exclaimed Yoseob. I could tell he was amazed. Afterall, it was me in the end of the day.

"Why thank you", I said and smiled.

"Oh, we have to go back to our dorm now. We're sorry, we can hang out some other time if you want.", said Lay.

"Oh, okay. No worries.", said Kikwang as he went out holding hands with Yoseob.

I wish Tao and I could be as carefree as them. Just hug eachother in public, kiss eachother in public,... or even just be with eachother in public without being in disguise.

"Lu.. you know that was close to go out with them like that.", said Chen.

"I know, I'm sorry.", I said and bowed then hugged Tao's arm.

"I have such a beautiful boyfriend.", said Tao as he kissed my nose.