First Kisses

We Were Just Destined To Be

"You just got a lucky shot.", complained Mir.

 
"We couldn't even win with a group of three, seriously.", Thunder complained as well.
 
"Let's go get some ice cream then go somewhere ellllssseee", suggested Beast's maknae.
 
"Cool, let's go.", said Hyunseung, holding Junhyung's arm. I took Yoseob's hand into mine and started walking towards the ice cream stand. Hmm? What else could be do here? Maybe more rides? No, I'm too scared, not a good thing to show Yoseob. Maybe those water-shooting games. Then, the ferris wheel in the end.
 
"I want a double chocolate dip.", said Mir.
I turned to Yoseob, "I'll just share with you.", he said. Omo, how cute. I went to the front desk then looked at the others who were still deciding. Once they were finished, they told me what they wanted.
 
"2 Strawberry, 3 vanilla, 2 chocolate, 1 double chocolate, 1 rainbow sherbet, and a mint chocolate chip sundae, please.", I asked. The guy behind the counter nodded then went to get the ice cream. I always saw it in movies where couples would get a sundae or a milkshake and both eat and drink from it, I wanted to try this with Seobie.
 
"Here you go.", said the man behind the counter as he handed the ice cream cones and sundae one by one. I gave the cones to everyone else and took the sundae and two spoons for me and my Puppy.
 
"Looks yummy. Thank you kind sir~", said Dongwoon who went to sit down with Doojoon and his vanilla cone. Yoseob and I took a seat near Thunder and Mir who had already started on their double chocolate cone and strawberry cone. They were so close and cute. Mir kept eating too fast and getting ice cream all over his face. Unlike what friends would do, Thunder held onto Mir's face and the ice cream off his cheek and then used a napkin to wipe the ice cream off his lips. I turned back to Yoseob who seemed to be staring at me the whole time.
 
"Ready to dig in, Seobie?", I asked while getting some on my spoon.
 
"Yeah, Kiki.", said Yoseob as took the spoon from my hand and ate the ice cream off of it. I chuckled then took the spoon back. I scooped more and started feeding him, him doing the same for me.
 
"Omo! It's the new boy groups that are in training under J. Tune camp and Cube Entertainment!", squealed some fangirls. I immediately stopped what I was doing with Yoseob and started to feed myself, Yoseob did the same. We knew it would be bad if the fangirls found out, but worse if our manager found out. Being homoual wasn't a good thing in South Korea, we have to hide it or deal with the group from even debuting. I looked at Junhyung and Hyunseung who were having fun, did they not see the fangirls? Then again, we can just call this fanservice. I saw a guy come walking close to us, who's that?
 
"Hello, I'm to DJ near one of the rides. You guys are Beast and Mblaq, right?", he said. We just nodded back as an answer. "Cool, you guys wanna dance to promote something for me?", he asked another question.
 
"Surrrr, sonfs fmmmm.", said Mir with a bunch of ice cream in his mouth.
 
"Sounds fun, can we go hyung?", asked Dongwoon directing towards Doojoon. Doojoon ruffled Dongwoon's head.
 
"How cute. Sure, Beast can go.", said our leader.
 
"Can we hyyyuuunnnieeeee?", asked Mblaq's maknae.
 
"Uhh- not with that face.", Seungho said. We all laughed, it was too cute and funny.
 
"Come on,  let's go, Seungho.", said G.O.
 
"Fine.", Seungho said with a sigh. We all finished up our ice cream and threw what we couldn't finished away. We followed the DJ to his stand and looked at the various songs.
 
"Kiki is good at this one.", said Junhyung as Gee started playing. I blushed madly and looked at other songs.
 
"I actually think you guys could attract a lot of attention if you do girl group songs.", said the DJ. I nodded and picked Tell Me by Wonder Girls and rushed down to get ready. Yoseob ran behind me and so did Hyunseung and Mir. Once we were done, Junhyung picked another song which happened to be Chu by F(x). 
 
Doojoon, Dongwoon, Junhyung, Joon, and G.O went to dance Chu, afterwards Rainism was on and Seungho decided to dance that one. Yoseob looked at the screen of songs and picked Gee. I stared at him, he smiled back. This time, all of Beast and Mblaq went down to dance. 
 
"You guys were really amazing.", the DJ said complimenting us. We all bowed to him then the crowd of fangirls. I went up near the fangirls and flashed them a smile and a wink. I could of sworn some of them fainted when I did that, I went back to Yoseob and put a arm around him.
 
"OMO! KISEOB! KISS!", shouted the fangirls. I stared at them then back to Yoseob who's face was probably redder than a tomato. I gave them another smile but shook my head as we went down from the stage and headed to the ferris wheel.
 
Yoseob and I took the first one and looked at the others as they got onto the ferris wheel. I looked at Yoseob.
 
"You know, it's night and being high on a ferris wheel gives you a great view of Seoul.", I said.
 
"This is usually what couples do, don't they?", asked Yoseobie.
 
"Yeah, they also tend to kiss at the very top.", I said. Yoseob's face was probably red again, mine was too when I realized what I said. When everyone boarded, the ferris wheel started moving up a lit since more people were still boarding, but this time, Yoseob and I were at the top. I looked at Yoseob and took a hold of his chin, I then leaned over to him and placed my lips gently on his.
 
_____________________
 
Was this good enough? Sorry next chapter won't have much of SHINee, they might appear in later chapters though. After this chapter is a time skip to next week btw.