DooKwang at the Amusement Park

We Were Just Destined To Be

"J-Junhyung..w-what are you d-doing?", I stuttered. His arms are rather muscular for his figure, but then again I'm muscular and short...

"Just seeing what you were up to. Can you make me some too, Kiki?", said Junhyung.

"Sure, Junnie.", I said giggling a bit. I like him, he does have a soft side to him.

"Thanks Kiki.", he said and kept hugging me from behind. Gosh, I just met him yesterday yet he's so friendly to me. Well, I guess he does have a good point, I'm going to be with him for some time so why not just warm up to him right now. I was paying too much attention to Junhyung that I accidentally burned my finger.

"Aiishhh", I said and retracted my hand. For some reason, Junhyung let go of my waist and turned me to face him. He then took my burned finger and stuck it in his mouth. Gosh, this is awkward... I took my hand away and went over to the sink to put water over the finger. What I didn't realize was that Junhyung had a sad expression on his face. When I turned around, he was gone. How odd.

"Hey Kikwangie.", said the angelic voice.

"Seobie!", I said and went over to hug the older man. "Want some breakfast?" I said finishing Dongwoon's and Junhyung's plate. " Woonie, Junnie, your food is ready!"

"Thanks", they said in unison as they took their plate and sat down at the table eating their food.

"Yes please Kikwangie~", he cooed and sat down at the table.

I finished up making breakfast for everyone and sat down next to Yoseob. 

"Can we go somewhere hyungs?", said Dongwoon.

"Sure, where do you have in mind?", asked Yoseob.

"Maybe the amusement park? Sounds fun hyung~", replied Dongwoon.

"Sounds fine with me.", replied Doojoon. 

"That would be a good way to get our minds off of things.", I said, adding to the conversation.

"Then it's settled. Write your names and we'll pair up, it's not safe to go alone. Even if we're , things might happen..", said th charsmatic leader. After that, we all got our stuff that we thought we might need then headed to the van where our manager drove us to the amusement park. When we were there, Doojoon picked names from the hat and said them out loud.

"First, we have Yoseob and Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Junhyung, and Kikwang and me. Go have fun and stick with your partners at all times.", said Doojoon. After he announced our pairs, I felt kind of sad, I wouldn't get to be with my Yoseob!

"But Doojoooonnniiieeeee, I want to be with my Seobbiieeee.", I complained and gave him a pout.

"I'm not changing my mind and that's final, Kikwang.", he said in a stern voice. Gosh, so strict, I don't like it. I continued to pout but followed Doojoon.

"Kikwang, cheer up. I'm fun too, I promise.", Doojoon said as he took my hand in his and walked to a roller coaster. "You're not scared, right?", he asked.

"What makes you think that?", I said that trying to sound confident. I admit it, I'm scared of roller coasters. They go up a little too high for my taste.

"Good.", he said as he looked back at the roller coaster while still holding onto my hand. I think these guys are a bit too friendly with me..I mean, I don't see Doojoon treating Junhyung like this. When it was our turn, I was terrified. The roller coaster height wasn't my cup of tea, and not because I'm short. During the ride, I would scream, yell, and hold onto Doojoon like if any of those would make the roller coaster stop. Unlike me, Doojoon actually had fun, he yelled for the heck of it, and held onto me when I needed it. My members are actually really good guys.

"Are you okay, Kikwang? Do you want to go eat or rest?", he said concerned.

"Umm- let's go eat and rest for a bit..", I said getting out of the cart thing holding my stomach.

"Okay.", he replied simply and led the way to a stand where he got us some food.

"Thank you.", I said as I took the drink  and food from Doojoon. We both then reached for a chip at the same time, and apparently the same chip.

 

____________________________________

 

Lol, didn't expect Junhyung did you? Any Dookwang shippers? Well, this chapter and the next one are for you guys! I liked to ship Kikwang and everyone in this fanfic, but I promise it is Kiseob that will come out in the end. I will be leaving for Colorado this Thursday night. I will try to write as much as I can over the weekend. I promise. Errr- what else...I will try to get Kikwang to warm up with Hyunseung a little later. And as for the actual couples, they will warm up to each other later. Please give me any conflict ideas and sorry for the short chapter.