Stuffed Animals

We Were Just Destined To Be

Wae? Kwangie..? What happened....?

Kiki, what's gotten into you?

I really hope he's okay. I mean, he's never angry at me..I hugged my knees and waited for a reply.

Haha! You fell for it Seobie~ This is Mireu. Don't worry, we're taking care of your boyfriend very well!

Just as I saw it, I almost wanted to cry and hit Mir. He's so mean sometimes!

That's not funny Mir! I was really worried!

I'm sorry hyung! Here, you can talk to him!

Hey Seobie, sorry for that. Mireu took my phone before I could reach it.

Kiki, I was scared you were mad at me :(

Seobie, I'd never get mad at you! Anways, how is B1A4?

They're really cool, I like them, Kwangie :)

Okay, have fun. I need to got now, okay?

Okay, bye.

 

I closed my phone and put it on the nightstand as I stood up and went outside.

"H-hyung! I made you some bibimbap..", stuttered Baro.

"Thank you!", I exclaimed and went over to hug the younger man.

"H-here.", he said and gave the little box to me.

"I think Baro has a crush on Yoseob~", sang Gongchan.

"N-no he d-doesn't...", said Sandeul trying to deny it.

"Come on, don't be jealous now.", said Jinyoung as he started to eat.

I sat down at the table next to Baro and began to eat the bibimbap that he made for me. Wah! It tasted so delicious.

"It tastes really great, Baro! Thank you!", I said and hugged him again.

"N-no problem hyung! It means a l-lot!", he exclaimed.

We finished eating and took a shower. I had to get ready to meet IU at the cafe with the beast of Beast so I tried to dress nicely for the occasion. I walked there and sat at a reserved seat for us then looked around. I got up then went into the cafe to get a drink for myself. 

"A caramel frappe, please.", I said. Something Kikwang always orders, sometimes I think he loves it more than me! I took the order and sat at the long table waiting. After a while, I see IU walking up to me, smiling. I'd be lying if I said she didn't look good, seriously.

"Yoseob, how are you?", she asked with a smile.

"I'm good, IU. How about you go get something and then we can have a nice conversation?", I said.

"Sounds like a plan!", she giggled and went inside the store.

I sat there and sipped my frappe while I waited for IU to order. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes and lean my head backwards.

"Guess who~", the familiar voice sang in my ear.

"It's not funny, let me go!", I said. The pair of hands disappeared, but then I saw the person sit next to me.

"Hey Seobie~", he said.

"What do you want.", I said with a pout.

"Come on, don't you miss me? Even a little bit?", he questioned.

"I do hyung, I doooooooo.", I said and hugged the man.

"Mwoh? Hi Doojoonie!", exclaimed IU.

"IU. Nice to see you again.", he said.

We started to talk about things as more people arrived. I was actually having a lot of fun here. Once we all were gathered, we taked about the actual things we needed to talk about. 

"So, we're just an onscreen couple, right?", asked Tiffany.

"Basically.", replied Jessica.

"I...honestly don't like this idea..", I said.

"I know how you feel, don't worry, Yoseob.", commented Sunny.

I sipped my drink then looked over at Kikwang. He was dressed nicely and his hair was nice too. I looked at what he order to see a white drink. Omo! Did he get it because of me...? Of what I did last time? I miss him already and he's just two seats away from me!

"Okay. This starts tomorrow. Umm- you guys wanna catch a movie?", suggested Hyunseung.

"Sounds great.", replied Yose Soon with a smiled.

"Okay, have a safe trip home noonas~", Dongwoon sang.

"Soooo, how are you guys...", said Junhyung awkwardly.

"I like B1A4. I think Baro has a crush on me!", I said with a smile.

Kikwang's mouth formed an "o" then quickly hugged me. " You're mine!", he said then laughed.

Beast just stood there, talking, laughing, just having a good time in general. We would kid around a lot and have people stare at us. For some reason though, I felt like I was being watched by someone. I just shrugged the feeling and went to buy some stuff for B1A4 before hugging the members and leaving.

I think they'll like cute stuffed animals that I found. I heard Sandeul likes ducks, and Baro likes squirrels. I'm not sure about the rest though. I just tried to find something cute and head to the music section to find any Belikemto B1A4 merchandise that I might like.

I saw a B1A4 pillow and thought it was the cutest thing! I put that in my cart and looked at Beast lanyards and photo books. This place has so much stuff! I never even knew we have note pads until now!

I went to the cash register and paid for my things and left the store. I started heading in the direction of B1A4's dorm when suddenly, someone put there hands over my eyes again.

"Hi hyung.", he voice said and then wrapped a bandana over my eyes.

"What are you doing?", I asked but was just led somewhere.

A few quiet minutes later, we arrived somewhere.

"Take it off.", the voice said.

"T-take what off..", I said worried.

"The bandana, silly.", said the voice.

"Oh. Okay.", I said and then took it off revealing B1A4's dorm.

"Surprise!", yelled B1A4. 

"Welcome to the family!", yelled Jinyoung.

"Yay! Hyung is back~", said Gongchan.

"I'm sorry", said CNU and smiled. "I didn't want to ruin it.", he said and hugged me.

I laughed and then handed the bag of stuff animals to them.

"Wah! They're so cute!", exclaimed Gongchan.

"I-is this for m-me?", stuttered Baro holding the squirrel.

"Yep~", I said and took the B1A4 pillow to the room I was staying in. I the went out to see B1A4 laughing and having fun.

They really were cute.