We are B.A.P!

We Were Just Destined To Be

Hey, another author note at the beginning. This is the next chapter, supposed to be chapter 15! After reading some angst stories with Kiseob [ You make me fly and smile again ] I've finally noticed how fluffy my storys are. Should I try to add the managaer and the girl back soon for some conflict? My story is so fluffy right now that there aren't even any bad things like mean parents, rivals, bullies, or anything. Everyone is happy and friendly... I wish the world was like this ; A ; And as for the Tinychat sessions I will try to have one at 4-6 P.M and around 8-10 P.M central USA time. Come here now ~

http://tinychat.com/tsuntsun3

_______________________________

" We are B.A.P yes sir!", they all said in unison.

"Omo! How cute~", said Dongwoon as he started to tug on a blue and white-haired boy's cheek.

"That hurts.", he replied and pouted.

"He's just a cutie pie, isn't he?", said a brunette.

"Yes he is.", I said and went over to examine him. But, the brunette pulled the blue and white-haired boy closer to him.

"Mine.", he said and held the boy closer.

"He's not a dog or prize you guys..", said a red-haired man.

"Sorry, we forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Youngjae", said a black-haired man.

"I'm Daehyun.", said the quiet blonde.

"I'm Jongup and this is Zelo.", said the brunette that was holding the blue and white-haired boy.

"Yongguk Bang.", said the red-haired man.

"And, Himchan", said the other black-haired male.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Yoseob and this is my best friend, Kikwang", said Yoseob as we sat down and took out the snacks.

"Sorry if there isn't enough, I didn't know there are going to be guests.", I said and laid out the snacks and drinks.

"No worries.", said Jongup as he took a drink and opened it then took a long sip from it and then handed it to Zelo.

"Thanks.", said Hyunseung as he grabbed a moon cake and a water bottle.

I reached for a red bean paste bun and took a bit and offered Yoseob some. He leaned in closer to me then held my hands and took a bite. Wahh, he needs to stop. He's really getting to me....Gah, if people weren't here, I would just kiss him to death.

"So, what's your debut song?", asked Yoseob.

"Warrior.", replied Daehyun.

"Sounds nice.", said Yoseob as he took another bite from my red bean paste bun. I nodded at Yoseob's statement and took a bite then grabbed a orange-flavored drink and took a sip. I offered it to Yoseob, he took it then his lips then drank from it.

"Do we have any other schedules?", I asked.

"Ahh, that's why we're here.", said Yongguk.

"We were talking about holding a fansinging together.", said Jongup as he took a red bean paste bun and gave to Zelo.

"Junhyung, check if we have anything for the 15th.", said our leader. Junhyung got up then checked.

"Nopre. We're all free.", he said and went back to sit down in the large circle.

"Hyung, it's getting late. Manager-hyung will be angry.", said Zelo.

"Ahh, that's right.", said Yonggjuk.

"Let's go.", said Youngjae as he grabbed a water water and headed towards the door. Doojoon stood up and went to go open the door for our new friends.

"We'll see you then, okay?", said Doojoon as he smiled and waved as each of the six members left.

"Wahh.. they're so cool!", said Hyunseung.

"I'm more cool...", said Junhyung as he hugged Hyunseung.

"I'm tired.", said Yoseob as he clinged onto me.

"Yah. Let's go to sleep.", I said carrying Yoseob to our room.

"Can I sleep with you..?", asked Yoseob with a pleading look.

"Yeah, sure.", I said softly while looking at his eyes. "Come here."

"Okay.", he said and climbed into my bed with me and cuddled up to my chest.

We then drifted off to dreamland where there were no worries, no problems, and definately no violence. Just me and my Yoseob living happily ever after where our fans supported us and also our managers and familes. Dreamland is such a powerful place, all your dreams turn into a reality where anything can happen.. only if life wasn't full of worries...problems...and violence. One day, reality will turn into dreamland where we all can unite and be together.. Even if it is just Yoseob and I who are facing problems... we'll always be happy to know there are fans and family that support us... and that we'll have eachother..