Girl Group Dances

We Were Just Destined To Be

"W-wae?!", said Yoseob with an astonished look on his pretty little face. I looked at the manager with the same face even though I was happy. I get to interact with Seobie on camera! It wouldn't matter what I do, fangirls always loved to ship people in the group anyways, right? It's a win situation for them. Well, a win-win situation.

"That's final. And the other couples will be Junhyung and Hyunseung and Doojoon with Dongwoon.", the manager said finishing up. All the others did was nod unlike me and my Seobie who gave the manager looks once in a while. After the manager left, I started to tease Yoseob about his reaction. I pouted and looked at my hyung.
 
"Seobie, do you not want to be a couple with Kwangie?", I said trying to sound as hurt as possible.
 
"N-no..i-it's not t-that.. K-kwangie..", Yoseob said while stuttering.
 
"Then what is it?", I said looking a bit curious at Yoseob.
 
"You d-don't remember?", Yoseob managed to choke out.
 
"Remember what?", I asked, completely confused.
 
"O-oh! I-it's n-nothing, K-kwangie~", he said as he hugged my arm. It felt nice to have my Seobie on my arm. He was warm yet he was a small figure which I always loved hugging. I pulled him into a hug and started walking towards our room. When we were finally in the room, I feel backwards onto my bed and layed sideways with Yoseob.
 
At that time, the others decided that they wanted to come into the rooms and go to sleep. Yoseob and I were still laying there, we didn't want to move. In about a few minutes, he fell asleep in my arms. I still couldn't sleep though,I thought about what had happened today. I made two new friends, Dongwoon and Junhyung, I don't really count Dooseung or Hyunjoon as my friends yet, that probably isn't their names... And I met with my Puppy today, I could really get used to this life. As long as Yoseob is always by my side smiling.
 
-
 
I woke up and opened my eyes to see Yoseob's beautiful sleeping face. That's the best thing to wake up to, trust me. I stared at him until he woke up. It wasn't until a few minutes later that his eyes started to flutter open.
 
"Morning Kwangie~", Yoseob said as he snuggled closer to my chest.
 
"Morning my Yoseob~", I said as I squeezed him tighter.
 
"Good morning you two lovebirds.", I heard Junhyung say to us. 
 
I pouted slightly and replied back to him, "Morning Mr. Grumpy Pants~". That earned me a chuckle from him and a giggle from the girly guy that sleeps under Dongwoon. I leaned closer to Yoseob and swept hair away from his face. I then sat up and put the blanket over to Yoseob.
 
"No one is in the bathroom, right hyung?", I asked Junhyung.
 
"Nope, everyone is still asleep", he replied while still on his phone.
 
"Okay, thanks Junnie~", I said teasing him as I headed towards the bathroom to clean up. After I was done I went to the kitchen to make breakfast since we had the day off from schedules. Though, next week was when we were going to debut as B2st. Ahh, to debut with my Seobie! That'll probably be the best day of my life! That and if we get to play in a movie together or even a TV show, I'd be the happiest person alive.
 
"Hyung~, can you make me breakfast too?", I heard a familiar voice say. I mean, it wouldn't matter if I didn't recognize it, I was only a hyung to Dongwoon. I gave the maknae a slight nod and started make eggs with bacon. I twirled and went to our will radio that we had and some music as I started to sway my hips side to side and watch the food cook. 
 
"Gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby~", I said as I did the little dance that went with it. "Bo peep, Bo peep, Bo peep, Bo peep, Bo peep, Bo peep, Bo peep, Ahh~", I sung as I flipped the bacon.  I jumped slightly when I felt arms snake around my waist.
 
"What a cute dance you were doing there, Kiki."
 
____________________
 
Author's Note: A TV show? Oh! My School scenes anyone? Guess who that is behind Kikwang is. Sorry for the short chapter!