Rejection

We Were Just Destined To Be

It's been three years since we debuted. We have been through a lot honestly. All of our bonds have strengthened over the years and so has our trust. We truly are now BEAST. After Aron had asked me out, he thanked me and then said that he had to go. He gave me his phone number to just keep in touch.

We called once in a while, only because Aron had training to do before he debuted. Now that I think about it, our bond has strengthened too. And, tomorrow will be the day that he debuts along with JR, Ren, Baekho, and Minhyun as NU'EST.
 
He had asked me earlier if I wanted to come over to their dorm and watch their performance on TV. I agreed since I was free for the day, surprisingly. I got the manager to drive me over there, I thanked him then waved good bye. I then went over to the doorbell and rung it.
 
"It's Kikwang! He's here, Aron hyung!", shouted Ren.
 
"I'm coming, I'm coming!", he shouted back. I giggled, NU'EST didn't really change since I met them in Beast's dorm three years ago. "Hey, wassup?", Aron said as he opened the door and flashed me a smile.
 
"Nothing much.", I replied in English. I actually learned a lot of English speaking with Aron, but I guess you could call it Engrish.
 
"Come in.", he said as he opened the door. I walked in and sat down on the couch waiting for Aron to come sit with me.
 
"Are you excited?", he asked.
 
"Yeah, are you?", I asked back.
 
"Of course. I hope I didn't make any mistakes.", he said. 
 
After we watched the performance, Aron turned to look at me.
 
"So, what's your answer Kikwang hyung?, he asked.
 
"I'm sorry, but I can't accept your feelings Aron. I hope you understand and that we can still be friends..", I said looking at him.
 
"Oh... I understand.", he said sadly. "Umm- I just remembered I need to do something.", he said then got up and left. I looked at JR.
 
"I'll get going then.", I said and left. I walked all the way back to the dorm. I put in the pass code and went in. I saw my beautiful angel sitting on the floor watching TV.
 
"Hey Seobie, I'm back.", I said and walked over to him.
 
"Kwangie! Where were you? I missed you..", he said sadly. I thought for a second, I shouldn't tell him what happened, at least, not yet.
 
"Oh, I went to go eat.", I lied.
 
"Oh, how was it?", he asked.
 
"Uhh- good.", I lied again.
 
"That's good.", he said and hugged me.
 
"Hey, are you free today Seobie?", I asked.
 
"Yeah, why?", he looked at me with a confused expression.
 
"Wanna go to the water park?", I asked.
 
"Oh sure. Can some of my friends come?", he asked back.
 
"Oh...sure..", I replied sadly. I just wanted to go with Yoseobie to get my mind off of Aron. I looked at him as he went over to his phone and started calling his friends up who ever they are. I sighed then went to go pack my things and started thinking. I shouldn't be sad, I might get more friends, and I get to be with Seobie.
 
I smiled then happily got my stuff together then went to pack Yoseob's stuff. While I was going to get his swimming trunks and a shirt, I saw a little book fall out. Out of curiosity, I looked at the look for a second and opened it.
 
Dear diary,
 
Today, I got to see Kikwang again after so long. And guess what?  He's going to debut with me! How exiciting! I'm so happy, I missed since the day he moved away to Seoul. I can't believe he didn't recognize me! I don't look that different, do I?
 
Woah, Yoseob keeps a diary? I looked back into the living room, he was still busy. Maybe just another page. I flipped to the most recent entry.
 
Dear diary,
 
I'm so jealous! I saw Kikwang talking on the phone with Aron earlier. They have been contacting a lot since three years ago! .....did the kiss on the ferris wheel mean nothing? Does Kiki even know that.... I have deep feelings for him? Ever since he left, I thought about my feelings... I figured that I really do love him.. Seeing him just gives me butterflies in my stomach but when I see him with anyone else... My heart feels like it's being stabbed a million times...