B1A4, Let's Fly High!

We Were Just Destined To Be

[ Kikwang P.O.V ]

After we heard the anger in the manager's voice, we immediately came rushing home to see what had happened while we were away. I immediately regretted it though. When we arrived and opened the door, the manager stood there with my phone in his hand.

"Kikwang, explain this to me.", he said with a stern look.

"E-explain w-what?", I stuttered.

"Why you have been using the words jagiya and yeobo with Yoseob.", he replied.

"Umm- we were just practicing our fanservice...", I lied.

"Kikwang, don't lie with me here.", he threatened.

I gulped, "Okay, manager hyung. I've been dating Yoseob for some time now."

That did it, he had heard enough. No manager would want to hear that for sure.

"Kikwang, do you know what would happen if everyone found out?", he said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Neh, manager hyung. I understand that this was wrong and I won't do this again.", I promised.

"Maybe you guys should stay away from each other for a while. Only time you guys can see each other is if you have schedules together.", he said.

"No way, manager...", Hyunseung said in disbelief.

"Guys, you know how much homouality is looked down upon in Korea. Maybe you guys can hook up with some girls, alright? I'll set you guys up", he said and went looking through his phone.

No way, he is not doing this. Saying that this isn't okay is one thing. Separating us and pairing us with people we don't know is another thing. We aren't in We Got Married, hyung! Don't do this, this is too much for my heart.

"Yoseob, you'll be with IU. Kikwang, Yose Soon. Hyunseung, HyunA. Junhyung, Tiffany. Doojoon, Jessica. Dongwoon, Sunny.", he said. "Go meet up with them later at the Lee Cafe, I made appointments."

We sighed but nodded then went to go pack our things. We wouldn't be able to see each other except in schedules for a while, how could any of us take this? I looked at my picture of Yoseob and hugged it, this is the only thing I have of Yoseob anymore. Just pictures, at least I'll always see him smiling this way..

_____________

[ Yoseob P.O.V ]

I looked at my crab that Kikwang had got me then at a photo of us eating ice cream. Is this really happening? Do I really have to leave Kikwang for a month? We if he falls in love with Yose Soon, I mean she's really pretty since she's a model and all but he's mine! I mentally pouted at the though then shoved my clothes in my backpack. During the month apart, we were said to beliving in temporary dorms away from each other.

Although, I heard that we're going to live with other K-Pop groups, well male ones at least. Wah! I want MBLAQ! They know how our problems are! But other groups are cool too... I don't want to be with Exo just because of the recent problem.

Our manager came back with folded sheets of paper and looked at all of us. "On each sheet of paper is a idol group. The one you pick will be the one you will live with. And no, you cannot switch, what you choose is what you get.", he said.

I looked at the others and saw Dongwoon digging his hand in there first and pulling out a pink sheet of folded paper. After that went Junhyung, he quickly took out a blue sheet of paper, Doojoon had gotten purple, Hyunseung got yellow, and Kikwang got a white one. I was last so I took the orange one that was left.

"Go in order and say your group that you got.", said the manager as he started typing on his iPad.

"I got..... NU'EST.", said Dongwoon unsurely.

"C-Clown", said Junhyung.

"U-Kiss.", said Doojoon.

"SHINee.", muttered Hyunseung.

"MBLAQ.", said Kikwang.

I looked at my orange sheet of folded paper. Who could this be? MBLAQ was already taken.. And everyone else I know.. Maybe 2 AM...2 PM..Super Junior..Big Bang..? Oh! Maybe B.A.P! I slowly opened it and looked at the neatly done writing and said out loud.

"B1A4." Who? I never heard of them... Wait? The group based on their blood types right? Jinyoung, Sandeul, CNU, Baro, and Gongchan? I never really met them in person, but they're probably really nice! I've seen their Sesame Player and Hello Baby, well, what there is of it at least.

"Okay, head to the dorms now and meet the girls in 3 hours.", said our manager as he started carrying bags into the van.

I looked at Kikwang and hugged him tightly. "Eat healthy, okay Kwangie?", I said showing a weak smile.

"Hyung, I will. Hyungie, eat well and remember me, okay?", said the younger man.

"I will, Kiki, I will.", I said and walked to the van.

The reason we said our good byes at the dorm was because we knew the manager would not approve of letting the idols wait all day just for a good bye. I was actually the first to get off since B1A4's dorm wasn't that far away. I grabbed my bag and got of,fwaving to my members. 

I walked into the building and searched for B1A4's dorm. Once I found it, I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

"Yah! That must be him!", someone yelled.

"Maknae, go get the door!", yelled someone else.

"Gongchan isn't here~ Only Chanshik is~", sang someone who I assumed was Gongchan.

"Aissshh, just get the door, CNU.", boomed another voice.

"I'm sorry, come in.", a guy with long hair who I assumed was CNU.

"Yah, why is there a lost 15 year old outside our dorm", said a black-haired male.

I walked into the dorm just like the long-haired guy told me to and walked to sit on the couch where 2 others were sitting across from me.

"Waah! You are definately a maknae like me!", yelled Gongchan.

"Not exactly.. I'm 22..", I said.

"Visual maknae at least?", said CNU.

"Yeah, visual maknae. Our maknae is Dongwoon who is 1 year younger than me.", I stated.

"You look so young, hyung!", exclaimed the blonde-haired guy.

"I'm sorry. I'm Jinyoung, the leader.", said the red-haired guy.

"Baro.", said the blonde.

"Gongchan~", sang the black-haired maknae.

"CNU", said the long-haired idol.

"Sandeul.", said the quiet brown-ish haired man.

"I'm sorry to start off on a wrong start.", said Jinyoung.

"Oh, don't worry it's fine..Oh! I'm Yang Yoseob, the main vocal for Beast.", I introduced myself.

"I think I'll like you!", said the maknae.

"Come on, I'll help you unpack.", said CNU.

"No, let me do it.", said the quiet blonde.

"That's a first Baro!", yelled Sandeul.

The blonde scowled at Sandeul and took my bags and led me into a room with two beds. He set my bag on the right bed and began to take out my things one by one and putting them where they were supposed to be.

"You're fine sharing a room with me, right hyung?", he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that!", I said happily and hugged the younger man.

"H-hyung! What are you d-doing?", he stuttered.

"I'm sorry." I said and took my pictures of Kikwang out of my bag and put them onto the nightstand in the middle along with my crab.

"Yah! Why do you have a crab!", he exclaimed a bit scared.

"Oh, Kikwang got it for me~", I said simply and started putting my clothes into drawers.

"K-kikwang?", he questioned.

"Main dancer from Beast.", I said as I put my stuffed animal on the bed.

"Do you... like him?", asked Baro.

"Maybe, maybe not. Why do you want to know?", I questioned him back.

"N-no reason!", he said and sped out of the shared room and into the living room with the rest.

These kids are kind of strange, but I feel like I'll like them very much. One simple text to Kikwang won't hurt, right? I hope not.

Kwangie, how are you?

I texted him and sat on the bed as I waited for a reply.

Yah, Yoseob, why do you have to be so overprotective of me? I'm a grown man, I can take care of myself! Leave me alone.