Rumors spread like a forestfire

We Were Just Destined To Be

[ Kikwang P.O.V ]

Today, we would meet B.A.P for the fan signing. We got ready then headed for the van. I sat in the back with Kikwang, the middle consisted of Doojoon, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung. Our manager was in the drivers seat with Junhyung in the passengers seat.

When we got to the location of the fan meet, there were already a lot of people there. I went to our little table and waved to everyone.

"Omo! Kikwang!", they yelled.

I looked at them then smiled. I haven't seen them in a while actually.

When everyone arrived, we introduced each one of us then played some games. First, we played True or False. It's a game where the MC says a statement and the fans we pick has to say true or false. After some rounds, the fans still left gets a prize along with autographs. Everyone else got autographs too, but that was all.

"Okay, Yose soon is related to Yoseob.", said the MC.

"False, her surname is Jang.", said the fan in-matter-of-factly.

"Okay, Hyunseung is the oldest.", said the MC.

"Ummm- true?",said the fan.

"I'm sorry but that's incorrect. Wait over there, okay?", the MC said.

"Kikwang is the main dancer."

"True.", said the fan next to me.

"Junhyung is the main vocalist."

"True..?", said the unsure fan

"I'm sorry but that's incorrect.", said the MC as he gestured where the fan would sit.

After all the fans but one got eliminated, we gave everyone a autographed CD and gave the winner a poster which was signed as well. Beast then moved to the side and let B.A.P have a turn in the game before we both play a game together.

"Yah, Kikwang.", whispered the orange-haired boy.

"What?", I said back.

"Do you think the fans know...?", asked Yoseob.

"They probably already ship us, Seobie.", I replied back and smiled at him.

"Or Dooseob and Kiwoon.. I saw a bunch of fanfictions about it!", he said.

"They might even pair me with Hyunseung...which is kinda weird. But, they all have their own opinions, Seob.", I said and shruged slightly.

"True.", he said and faced the crowd then looked back at me. "What if we tell them?", asked Yoseob.

"Seobie, are you crazy? You know homouality is looked down upon in Korea!", I nearly yelled but lowered my voice.

"I know...but what if they accept it.", he asked.

"Seobie, it's not if they accept it. It's more on the verge if the paparazzi accepts it and makes 10,000,000 articles about it!", I said and scowled a bit. 

Yoseob looked at me then looked down, as if crying. He looked up then wiped his face. "Kwangie, you know I didn't mean to make you mad... but, our manager accepts us, so why shouldn't the others...?"

"Seobie, it took him a month to accept us. I don't want to be parted again.", I said and looked back to the fans and ignored Yoseob for the rest of the time we were waiting for B.A.P.

When it was time to preform, we preformed our newest song, Beautiful Night along with B.A.P's No Mercy. When it was time to let fans ask questions, we were all really tired. The MC gathered about 10 fans to the stage and told them to ask a question to any or all of us.

"Umm.. are the dating rumors true between Beast and other girl idols such as Jessica, Yose Soon, Tiffany, Sunny, G.NA, etc?", asked the curious fan.

I looked at Doojoon then everyone else. I signaled for Doojoon to answer then smiled at the fan. "Oh, no. They aren't true.", he said.

"Are you guys...single then?", asked a different fan.

"No, we're not single. Sorry!", said Yoseob with a bright smile on his face with no tears or traces of any. Aish, why did I make him cry. I didn't mean to... I took a deep breath then calmed down and put on a smile.

"Kikwang oppa. Do you agree that Yoseob and IU look cute together?", asked a guy fan.

"Ah, yes! They look really cute, don't they? Mostly when Yoseob went on stage with IU for Marshmellow!", I replied back.

The fan laughed and nodded. "Yes, it's really true!", he said. I felt my heart being stabbed. I said it though, I said they looked cute together. All he did was agree, it's your fault Kikwang.

"Yongguk oppa! Do you like Zelo oppa?", asked a fan.

"Yes, we love our maknae very much! I don't think I could live without our cute maknae.", he said and patted Zelo on the head.

"Who are the closest in B.A.P and Beast?", asked another fan.

"In B.A.P, I think Yongguk and Zelo are the closest because of the songs they recorded together!", said Himchan.

"I think Youngjae and I are closest", said Daehyun.

"I think Yoseob and Kikwang are the closest in Beast since they went to the same high school.", added Dongwoon.

"I think so too!", commented Yoseob with a smile.

"One last question", said the MC.

"Okay! So, are Yoseob and Kikwang actually dating?", she asked.

I froze and looked at Yoseob with a worried expression. I hope I heard wrong.

_________________

First of all, sorry for waiting FIVE FREAKING DAYS for this y chapter. Anyways, the next chapter will be the last one. Sorry if you really liked it, I need to focus on the others and finish them up and do one-shots. It's not that I don't like chapter stories. It's just that, I've been really tired and busy lately and one-shots are easy to make and really cute as well.