Reunion

We Were Just Destined To Be

What? Yang Yoseob? My Seobie? Now that I look at him closer it was him! Those beautiful brown orbs to compliment that flawless face of his. Omo! What is he doing here? Suddenly, the memory from some years ago passed through my mind. I started to feel a bit crestfallen as I hugged  my now blonde Seobie.

"Wae? What are you doing?", Yoseob said.

"Seobie, don't you recognize me? It's your Kwangie.", I said while sobbing a bit.

"Kwangie? The only Kwangie I know is Lee Kikwang from high school.....wait..Kwangie.. Is that really you?!", he nearly shouted.

"Of course, what other Lee Kikwang do you know with this beautiful body and face?", I tried to joke while wiping my face.

"Babo! You should of told me you wanted to be a singer and moved away for that reason!", he said while crying a bit himself.

"I wanted it to be a surprise Seobie... I wanted you to be surprised when you flip on the t.v. to see your Kwangie on stage dancing and singing his heart out for you..."

"Oh Lee Kikwang..", Yoseob said while going in for a hug.

"Ahem.", I heard the manager say as he was looking at us. I quickly hugged my Seobie back then looked at the other members and our managers.

"coughcough", said Dongwoon while giving me a small wink.

I bowed then looked at the others. There was a rather scary-looking guy with black hair, a equally scary guy with half his head shaved, a rather girly looking guy with a bowl cut style hair, and Dongwoon. The manager looked at me then the other members and pointed to the scary guy with black hair.

"This is Yoon Doojoon, he will be the leader, lead vocalist, and lead rapper." He then pointed to the other scary guy. "This is Yong Junhyung, he's the main rapper." Then to the rather girly looking guy. "Jang Hyunseung, lead dancer and lead vocalist." Then he pointed to Dongwoon. "Son Dongwoon, maknae, lead rapper and lead vocalist. And those two who hugged, the blonde one is Yang Yoseob, our main vocalist and Kikwang, our lead vocalist, main dancer, and visual." After he was done, he left for us to get to know each other for a bit before he came back later.

"Umm..", I started. "Soo, nice to meet all of you. I hope we will have a bright future and a great debut!", I finally said as cheerfully as I could. I then looked at Yoseob who looked a bit nervous.

"Nice to meet you, I'll be your leader from now on. I expect you to follow all of my rules or you're in for it.", said the guy named Doojoon. Junhyung and Hyunseung seemed to be in their own world. Junhyung on his phone and Hyunseung just being 4D. Dongwoon looked at me then walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I blushed a bit, I mean seriously, I hardly met this guy 30 minutes ago!

"Hyung, treat me well!~", said Dongwoon probably talking to everyone. I mean everyone was his hyung after all, how were we supposed to know unless he used our names? I could already tell fans would like this group. Every one loves the maknae who is cute but tries to act tough, a strong and charsmatic leader, the rapper who looks tough and scary but has a sweet and sensitive side, the one guy who looks girly, the unresistable and overly cute visual maknae, and the strong yet stupid visual. That's my guess on everyone's personality after all, it could be true, right? I mentally shrugged to myself and looked at the door as the manager came back into the meeting room.

"This is where you'll stay and this is how the sleeping order will be set. Yoseob is on the left with Kikwang under him, Doojoon in the middle with Junhyung below, and Dongwoon on the left with Hyunseung below his, got it? Go home and pack your things and then meet back here. I'll then drive you to you dorm where you will sleep from now on.", said the manager. We all nodded and headed off in our own directions. Of course we all headed to the same direction when entering the elevator. After that, some people called cabs, sme drove home, and some walked like me. 

Once I got home I packed everything I thought I would need like clothing, pictures, and other things. We would get more things anyway right? Might as well just bring what you really needed only. I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it to see his beautiful face, Yoseob from a few years back. It's just like he grew even prettier while we were apart, I then got sad. I didn't get to see hs smile today. All I saw were tears, at least they were tears of joy and not sadness? Well, I could honestly not tell but I hope they were from being too happy! I love seeing his smiling face, it's like it could fix a broken heart. It probably could, that smile was special.

I sent a text to Yoseob.

Are you getting ready to see me again in the dorms, Seobie? I'm sleeping below you! Kekekekeke :D

What? Emoticons are cute, no reason why I can't use them. I picked up my backpack and headed out t the front desk to have a chat with the manager of the place and gave back my key. I then started my way back to the building, while walking I saw the main rapper. What was his name again? Junseung? I don't think that is it. I'll just call hi, hyung.

"Hyung! Hello!", I shouted while running to catch up with him. When I finally did, he looked at me then said something. I couldn't really hear it since he muttered it. "what?", I said.

"I said, hello.", said Junseob? No, I don't think that's it either..

I smiled at him, "I'm Kikwang.", I introduced myself.

"I know who you are. I bet you don't know my name though, shorty.", said Junwoon?

"I do!", I lied. "It's totally Junjoon!", I said proudly that I remembered it. He started laughing as soon as he heard what I said. Not this again, I got it wrong.

"It's Junhyung. Don't go around mixing my name with the Doojoon jerk.", he said coolly and patted my head. He was actually pretty cool, I could get used to him. We finally got the the building to see a large black van in the front of the Cube Entertainment building. I peeked in the windows of the van, empty. I then pulled the doors of the building open, nothing happened. Aish! Not this again! I kept fighting with the door before the girly-looking guy finally came over and pushed the door open making me fall backwards into my rear end. What is with these doors, seriously? I saw Junhyung, that's right, I remembered, walk pass me into the building and into the elevator. I scrambled to get up and run over to the elevator with Junhyung and Hyunwoon? I don't know, they have hard names.

"Nice elevator music, right?", I said trying to break the awkward silence in the elevator. But I have to say, this is rather a good song! Way too good to be elevator music at least. When we got up to the third floor, we got out and greeted the others before talking a bit about the rules then heading back down into the elevator. On the ride to the dorm was pretty quiet, I wasn't surprised, none of us were probably comfortable with each other except for me and Seobie. When we got there, we immediately went to the room which we were supposed to sleep in. We all dropped our bags and began to unpack. I made sure I got my pillow out along with my pictures. One was of my parents and the other was of Yoseob and I when we were in high school. Yoseob looked at the picture I had of him then opened hs mouth.

"You still have that?", he asked.

"Of course!", I said. We then all reported to the living room once we finished. The manager wanted to clear somethings up and talk a bit before he leaves.

"Okay, I want to set couples okay? Just act like a couple, some fanservice, skinship, nothing overrated, okay? The first couple I want to assign is Yoseob and Kikwang."

______________________

My new OTP is about to be Kikwang and doors if I keep this up. I might as well name all the doors later too! Paha! Here's the second chapter, sorry for the mistakes, I wrote it on a IPad. Vote below please! Sorry becuase I left out some couples, I put couples I thought that would fit honestly!