Oh! My School Shootings

We Were Just Destined To Be

"Oi, you two wake up. You have Oh! My School shootings today!", yelled Doojoon. I quickly sat up and stretched then climbed the the top bunk and started to wake up Yoseob.

 
"I'm up..", he muttered and sat up. I kissed him in the forehead quickly and climbed down the ladder and headed to be bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went into the kitchen and sat down at the table while Dongwoon was making food.
 
"Morning hyung, what would you like?", the maknae asked me.
 
"Anything Woonie~", I said as cutely as I could at the moment.
 
"Okay hyungie~", he said cutely back.
 
"Hey Kikwang.", said Hyungseung.
 
"Hey, wassup.", I said slurred and yawned.
 
"I'm sure the Oh! My School PD won't like it if you're tired.", replied Hyunseung.
 
"I just need my daily coffee and Yoseob, I'll be awake in a few minutes...", I said groggily.
 
"Daily Yoseob?", repeated my Yoseob
 
"Yes, I always need that.", I said and patted my lap. Yoseob walked over and sat in my lap and looked at me.
 
"First time being in Oh! My School, eh?", he asked.
 
"Yup, I'm happy. I get to be with Seobie~", I said and hugged him.
 
"Man, I wish me and Junhyung were like you two.", said Hyunseung.
 
Yoseob giggled, "I get to be with you too~"
 
"Okay guys, the manager is here.", said Doojoon.
 
We all grabbed toast and coffee or orange juice from the counter and headed towards the van.
 
"Okay, the photoshooting is first then the dorms then the OMS shooting.", said the manager as he started driving to the photoshoot.
 
I stared at Yoseob and his orange juice.
 
"You don't want coffee?", I asked.
 
"Maybe, just a little bit.", he said. I handed my cup to him and held his cup as he took a sip and gave me my cup back. He looked at me and his lips. "Sweet.", he said and looked down then to the window. 
 
Wahh. He looked so cute and attractive right then... Then again, he always looks cute and attractive but that was just..wow! Junhyung and Hyunseung began to climb out and waved at us. We left for the SHINee downs immediately where Dongwoon and Doojoon got off. Then we finally headed for the Oh! My School shooting.
 
When we got there, me and Yoseob were told that we're on the opposite team. I tried not to pout and just smiled then hugged Yoseob.
 
"Good luck.", I whispered.
 
"You're going to need it, not me.", said Yoseob.
 
During the shooting, I kept beating Yoseob at everything and he got mad. I didn't mean to, it was just how I am.. At a certain part, we were saying our mottos.
 
Yoseob jumped out and said, "You're just a guest, Kikwang!" I kinda got hurt when he said that, our group said our motto and a girl told him to get lost. I felt sad for him since he started to act like he was crying and said that he didn't feel good.
 
When we got to take a break, I met up with Yoseob and hugged him.
 
"Are you okay?", I asked.
 
"No, I don't want to be in the opposite team! They told me to act jealous of you and everything.", he said and pouted.
 
"Don't worry, it can only get better.", I said and kissed his forehead. We all went back to the shooting and continued.
 
"Wah! Kikwang, Yoseob show us who has better abs!", said a woman. Yoseob and I got in the front of the classroom and turned facing the class. Yoseob went first and showed his barely visible abs. I turned about and checked out mine. I turned back around and showed my so-called chocolate abs.
 
Everyone screamed and yelled at them, Yoseob looked at them in shock and then pouted and went to sulk a bit. After the second shooting, we continued to do a third one. During the break, me and Yoseob were in the front of the class behind some desks and started swaying side to side. 
 
Before we knew it, we were done shooting and had permission to leave. Yoseob and I bowed to everyone and left for our van which was outside. We got off at a stop only a few minutes from the dorm to eat and get snacks. 
 
We ate dumplings and then went to get snacks in the little China Town.
 
"Woah! Baobing, red bean paste, moon cakes! Can we get some, hyung?", Yoseob said jumping up and down.
 
"I'm not your hyung.", I said while chuckling at him. 
 
"Pleeeaasseee oppppaaaa~", he said and looked at me with a pout.
 
"Okay, okay. Go order.", I said and pulled out my card.
 
We walked home after we got some snacks and drinks for the members. When we were at the doorsteps, we noticed there were more shoes then normal.
 
"Mwoh? We have guests?", Yoseob said curiously and slipped off his shoes along with his socks.
 
"Hey guys, this is the new group, B.A.P.", said Doojoon.
 
_________
 
Is this chapter long enough, guys? Sorry, I've been busy with homework and stuff. Thank god we have a three-day weekend thi week. I will totally write chapter 16 and 17 soon! Due to popular voting, now we introduce, B.A.P! Any couples anyone? I wan some JongLo honestly.