Laser Tag

We Were Just Destined To Be

"I'm s-sorry.", I said and retracted my hand. How embarrassing, I should of looked before I took one.

"It's okay, don't worry.", he said and made me turn to face him. "Here.", he said and put the chip into my mouth. Gosh, I could just die right here. I feel like his girlfriend and we're on a date or something. So embarrassing to be seem like this! All Doojoon did was plop a chip into his mouth and looked at other things that we could do.

"How are you at arcades?", he asked.

"I'm okay, not that good though.", I simply replied and reached for a chip.

"How about we play laser tag with HyunSeob?", he suggested. Did he remember how I wanted to be with Yoseob?

"Sure, I'll find JunWoon too and we can all play versus.", I said and ran off finding the rather odd pair that I knew and loved instantly.

"Over here!", shouted Junhyung as Dongwoon was trying to whack moles with a hammer.

"Hey guys, wanna play laser tab?", I said and smiled at them.

"Sure, after this game though. These moles are really bothering me, they look like they're mocking me for some reason.", said Dongwoon as he kept whacking the moles as hard as he could.

"I would hate to be a mole.", said Junhyung as he winced each time the moles would get hit by Dongwoon's strength.

"You said it, so hyung, what about laser tag?", I asked again.

"Fun, I want to be with HyunSeung, he looks like a fun person to team up with.", said Junhyung.

"I want to be with Doojoonie!", said Dongwoon as he collected his prize which was a cute little pink teddy bear. Of course I end up with my Seobie! I love these guys, I think they understand how I feel.

"Sounds like a good idea.", I said and led them back to where Doojoon was. Strangely, there wasn't only Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Yoseob, but 5 others as well.

"Hey, Doojoon. Who are these guys?", I asked looking at them a bit strangely.

"Oh, guys this is MBLAQ, MBLAQ  this is BEAST.", Doojoon said as everyone bowed to eachother.

"Hey, I'm Seungho. And these guys are G.O, Thunder, Joon, and Mir.", Seungho introduced.

"Hi, I'm Kikwang. This is Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon.", I said smiling and pointing to each member.

"You guys haven't debutted yet either?", said the guy that was supposed to be G.O.

"No.", Yoseob said.

"Hey, you guys wanna play some laser tag with us?", suggested Hyunseung.

"YEESSS! Sounds really fun!", said Mir.

"How about Kikwang and Yoseob, Dongwoon and Doojoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung, G.O and Seungho, and Thunder, Mir, and Joon?", asked Junhyung. Everyone agreed then headed to the laser tag place. We all put on our vests and got our guns then giving eachother hugs to assure that it's only a game.

"Ready, set, GO!", said the voice in the dark room. I quickly pulled Yoseob with me behind a big block. I didn't see what the others did since that was the first thing I did, I mean, I could hardly even see in here. It was just THAT dark. All I heard was some yelling from Mir, what a weird guy.

"I got 'cha!", Mir screamed as he shot down Dongwoon. It was only a second later that Doojoon had shot Mir. I was trying my best not to laugh at that, karma is real I guess. I looked at Yoeob, or tried at least. He looked pretty calm, holding back a giggle himself. I gave him a signal that I was going to go out and shoot someone or try. On three, I jumped out from my hiding spot and spot a moving figure. It turned out to be Junhyung. He looked at me with a what-the-hell expression as I smiled and ran into a different hiding spot. While I was doing that, Yoseob was out hunting people down himself. He had apparently shot the 87 line or Seungho and G.O. Man, my Seobie is so amazing.

When I looked back at him, or what I thought was him, I saw a figure planning to shoot him. I quickly ran over and dove in front of Yoseob just as the person shot the laser. 

"Aww come on dude, you're not supposed to do that!", yelled Mir from the top floor just watching over us. I smiled and looked at Yoseob.

"Win for me, okay Seobie?", I said. He nodded then  I went out the door into the second floor. Gosh, it was totally bright up there! You could see everything. Everyone that was left were Yoseob, Hyunseung, Doojoon, Thunder, and Joon. Hyunseung was acually really good, he spotted Joon and Thunder and got them immediately. Yoseob, Doojoon, and him were the only ones left. I saw Yoseob looking around, he was just behind Doojoon! He could get him right there and then.

But, he didn't. He hid instead and waited for Hyunseung to take care of Doojoon. Hyunseung was right around the corner when Doojoon had shot him! Wow! Fantastic! (Baby) At this moment Yoseob jumped out and shot Doojoon.

"Game over, Winner; Kiseob", said the weird voice. After we all went out, Yoseob and I did a little dance which included jumping around and hugging,

_______________________________

 

THIS IS LONG ENOUGH? I STAYED UP TILL 12:40 A.M. FOR YOU. Nah, I'm kidding, I hope you enjoy it, it was honestly rushed.