Aron has a crush!

We Were Just Destined To Be

 

"Yeah, so what?",replied Junhyung rudely as I pushed him off and got up.
 
"Ignore him, I'm Kikwang. Who are you guys?", I asked while flashing my signature smile.
 
"I'm JR. This is Aron, Minhyun, Ren, and Baekho.", said one of the brunettes.
 
"We're NU'EST.", added Aron, I think.
 
"We're BEAST.", I replied and offered them to sit. They sat down on the floor and started asking some questions.
 
"Sooo.. Are you two a couple or something?", asked Baekho?
 
"Nononononononono.", I gave a hurried reply.
 
"Yes, we are.", said Junhyung. What? I thought he liked Hyunseung! He better be joking. I looked at him with a pout.
 
"Aww, he's cute.", said Aron. He went over to me and hugged me with ruffling my hair. At that moment, Junhyung went out of the bedroom.
 
"You do realize that I'm 20, right?", I said.
 
"Oh my god! Sorry hyung!", said Aron.
 
"How old are you?", I asked curiously.
 
"I'm 14.", Aron said.
 
"Gosh, idols these days are so young! You're still in training though, right?", I asked.
 
"Yeah.", Aron said a bit dreamily.
 
"Aron hyung has a crush!", Baekho teased.
 
"Uhh- let's go to the living room.", I suggested going out of the bedroom and into the living room with the others. I skipped to the kitchen to see Yoseob making food with Junhyung.
 
"No, no, like this Seobie.", he said as he guided Yoseob's hand. He needs to get his hands off of him. He has serious problems.
 
"Thank you hyung.", he said with that smile I haven't seen in a while. Yoseob showed Junhyung that smile and not me..I have the right to be jealous, right? I muttered to myself then went over to Hyunseung.
 
"Hey Seungie..", I said barely audible.
 
"What's wrong?", he asked sounding concerned.
 
"Your man was hitting on me now he's hitting on my man.", I said.
 
"Seriously?", he said and got up then went to the kitchen.
 
"Are you okay hyung?", asked Aron.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine. Where is everyone else?", I asked.
 
"They had training.", he desponded simply.
 
"And you don't?", I said.
 
"I have a schedule later.", he replied.
 
"That's nice. Do you know English?", I asked while smiling at the cute boy.
 
"Yes sir.", he said in English.
 
"Wassup.", I joked and giggled.
 
"Your English is good.", he complimented me in Korean.
 
"Thank you.", I said in English.
 
"Don't mention it. Umm- are you dating anyone by any chance.?", asked Aron.
 
"Oh no. Not at all.", I replied. Just ya' know, mentally dating Yoseob..
 
"Can you maybe.....give me a chance once we debut or once I become legal? I promise to become handsome and successful.", he said. Woah what? Is this kid really asking me out in a way? 
 
"Umm- sure..", I said unsurely.
 
________________
 
I thought about this for some time now. Since this story is going to end up KiSeob. I will make a alternate ending with Aron sinceI find them so cute.