The press

We Were Just Destined To Be

Today, Yoseob and I was off unlike the other Beast members. We basically spent the most of the day at home. At times we would go out and get some food if we ran out. I decided to search up more about EXO M.

EXO-M'S TAO IS DATING LU HAN'S TWIN SISTER, LOU HAN
 
Wah! Tao is dating Lou? I did not see that coming at all.
 
"Seobie! Did you know Tao is dating Lou?", I said yelling from the living room.
 
"Really?!", he yelled from the bedroom where he was folding some clothes.
 
"Yah! Really!", I yelled back at him.
 
"Lou is cute and Tao is cute, I'm sure they're just the cutest couple ever.", Yoseob said.
 
"No, IU and you look cute together.", I cooed.
 
I then saw another article about Lou, Lu, and Tao.
 
IS LOU HAN REALLY LU HAN'S TWIN SISTER?
 
I clicked on it due to curiosity and there it was, a whole article talking about how Lou and Lu are never actually seen together and comparing their faces. Curiosity then just took over me as I clicked many more articles.
 
LU HAN SEEN WITH TAO, HOW WOULD LOU FEEL?
 
LOU SEEN WITH TAO AT A RESTAURANT 
 
IS TAO CHEATING ON LOU WITH LU?
 
LOU SPOTTED AT A MALL WITH TAO
 
So much articles. I usually don't believe them, but I couldn't do anything but agree that they did look a lot alike and never were actually spotted together. Being the bored man I was today, I searched articles about me.
 
BEAST'S KIKWANG SPOTTED WITH OTHER MEMBER YOSEOB ALONG WITH LOU HAN AND YOSE SOON AT THEATER
 
DOES BEAST'S KIKWANG HAVE A THING FOR LOU HAN?
 
BEAST'S KIKWANG SPOTTED STARING AT LOU HAN NEAR THE LEE CAFE
 
BEAST'S KIKWANG SPOTTED WITH INFINITE'S SUNGJONG AT A WATER PARK
 
BEAST'S KIKWANG SEEN WITH NU'EST MEMBER ARON
 
Man, I feel stalked or something...I'm sure Yoseob wouldn't mind. I said to myself mentally then typed his name and looked at the articles he was tagged in.
 
IDOLS THAT WOULD LOOK WELL WITH EACHOTHER: YOSEOB AND IU
 
YOSEOB OF BEAST SPOTTED WITH YOSE SOON
 
ARE YOSEOB AND YOSE SOON THE SAME PERSON?
 
IDOL LOOKALIKES: MODEL YOSE SOON JANG AND BEAST'S YOSEOB YANG
 
YOSEOB AND KIKWANG SPOTTED SITTING TOGETHER WITH YOSE SOON
 
ARE YOSEOB AND YOSE SOON A COUPLE?
 
Dang, they really are stalkers. I wonder if this is how other idols feel, so many articles about them and their personal life. Most are true or just assumptions. Err- maybe just one more..
 
FAMOUS MODEL YOSE SOON DATING SOLO ARTIST KYUHYUNG?
 
YOSE SOON SPOTTED WITH BEAST'S KIKWANG AT MOVIE THEATHER
 
DOES YOSE SOON REALLY KNOW LOU HAN?
 
Why is everything about Lou? Is she famous in a field I don't know about? Maybe she's a model like Yose Soon too. And who is Kyuhyung?
 
"Yah! Kikwang! We're going to MBLAQ's dorm in a minute. Go get ready!", yelled Yoseob.
 
"Okay~", I said and closed the laptop then headed to the bedroom where I changed out of my pajamas and into casual clothing.
 
"Let's go.", said Yoseob as we left the dorm and went into the van.
 
When we got there, MBLAQ greeted us and told us to come in and sit down.
 
"Uwha. You guys get so much free days.", said Joon.
 
"That's only because you're in We Got Married. Which I still disapprove of.", said Seungho.
 
"Why not? You guys are together.", he said with a pout.
 
"That's different.", said Thunder.
 
"Joon hyung is ours and ours only.", said Mir with a pout.
 
"You're too cute for this world, Mireu-ah.", replied Joon as he kissed Mir's forehead.
 
"Ey. He's mine.", said Thunder as he pulled Mir away from Joon.
 
"Come on Thunder, if you don't want me to be with the girl, you have to share Mireu.", Joon said with a pout.
 
"Fine.", he said and loosened his grip on Mir's body.
 
"Yah!", I'm not a toy!", Mir yelled.
 
"Anyways, you guys wanna do something?", asked G.O.
 
"More importantly, have you heard of Lou Han?", said Seungho.
 
"Yeah, she's our friend, why do you ask?", said Yoseob.
 
"You see, I'm quite suspicious of that...girl.", said Seungho.
 
"Hm? What about her?", I added.
 
"Well, I don't want to sound mean but.. She reminds me too much of a guy.", he said.
 
"Well, I don't know what to say about that, Seungho.", said Yoseob.
 
"Guys, let's go sing karaoke or something.", suggested G.O.
 
"Sounds fun!", said Mir.
 
"Let's go then!", said Yoseob with a bright smile.
 
We walked to the nearby karaoke place and then got a room. They started singing girl group songs and dancing. I couldn't help but stare at Yoseob the whole time. I think he was doing this on purpose! I could tell from the back that we were all staring at a certain someone of our own. I didn't sing or dance, just stare at Yoseob, Seungho was probably doing the same with G.O.
 
In the front, Joon and Thunder were fighting over the poor maknae who just wanted to rap. In the end, they just both clinged ono him and gave eachother glares. I wonder how this'll work out if thy plan to both share Mir.. I mean, I would do the same if I had to share my Seobie anyways...
 
Afterwards, we went to go eat in a restaurant. Seungho, Joon, and G.O were all totally drunk. Yoseob and I decided not to drink for Thunder and Mir's sake of being surrounded by drunk people. Drunk Seungho was really loud and less stern-looking. Drunk Joon kept trying to get Mir involved in the drinking and maybe something else as well..
 
We were all able to drink really, but we didn't since some actually thought of their image. Instead of getting beer, Yoseob and I got sodas as well as Mir. Thunder had gotten water unlike the rest of us. 
 
After all of that, Yoseob and I had to go. We went back to the dorm to be greeted by everyone else. They looked so exhausted,but that's how it always is. Tomorrow, we have the fansigning with B.A.P, then the next day we have a concert for something. Idols are usually this busy always, but we have been free lately. 
 
Now just in, Tao and Lu Han has been reported seen kissing at the outside of the theaters. What if Lou Han finds out that her boyfriend and brother are cheating on her with eachother? Stay tuned for the full story and articles about this affair!, the TV repoter said.