A New Friend

We Were Just Destined To Be

Mwoh? What is MY Seobie doing with THAT girl? I marched over there and turned Yoseob around.

"Yah! Why are you with that girl?", I nearly shouted.
 
"Why can't I be with her?!", he yelled back. 
 
"Excuse me? Weren't you the one who wrote you were in love with me and hated to see with anyone else?", I yelled then stomped off to get my clipboard and to be alone.
 
I didn't care that I revealed that I read his diary, I don't care about him. He never did anything for me.... I started to cry. I lied to myself. I care a lot about him, he was my life. He was everything to me, I even turned down Aron just to see him with a girl. I walked aimlessly into someone of accident.
 
"Mwoh? Are you okay Kikwang?", said a girly voice. I looked up to see not a girl but Sungjong.
 
"No Sungjong, I saw Yoseob with a girl.", I said wiping my face.
 
"Oh poor you. Come here.", he said and spread out his arms.
 
I went into his arms and hugged him. Why didn't I just leave him alone...? After a while, I stopped crying and let go of Sungjong.
 
"Feeling better?", he asked with a smile. Gosh, that smile looks amazing..wait a minute..
 
"Y-yeah. Wanna help each other with the game?", I asked.
 
"Sure.", he said happily. I took his hand into mine and went to a crowded area.
 
"OMO! Kikwang and Sungjong are dating! They're holding hands!", yelled fangirls. I shook my head as fast as I could and let go of Sungjong's hand.
 
"No, no. We're just friends.", said Sungjong. Pew, he didn't think of me as anything more.. But.. why do I feel hurt....?
 
"Umm..Can you guys give us your phone numbers if you haven't already?", I asked then received  about another 50 numbers. It was getting pretty late so I went to the center of the water park to meet with everyone else. The only ones there were Hoya, L, Kevin, and Eli not including me and Sungjong. I know Dongho probably didn't care, Dongwoo probably went to have fun, and Yoseob was with that girl.
 
I turned about and saw Dongwoo happily skipping over to us with Yoseob and the girl behind them.
 
"I got about 100.", said Dongwoo.
 
"120.", chimed Hoya and L.
 
"150.." said Yoseob still paying attention to the girl. I gritted my teeth.
 
" Sungjong and I have 400 together." , I said.
 
"Wooaahh.", said Eli.
 
"Darn. I wanted to win!", said Kevin with a pout.
 
"I guess I lose and they win?", Dongwoo said.
 
"Pretty much.", said L.
 
"Okay then, what do you guys want?", he asked.
 
"Ice cream! Hot dogs! Burgers!", everyone said at once.
 
"Umm- ice cream sounds nice.", I added.
 
"Yay! Ice cream~", cheered Sungjong.
 
"Ice cream it is.", said Dongwoo.
 
___________
 
Should I put as a tag, KikwangxEveryone? XD Sorry it's short, have school and don't feel like writing.