Problems, Go Away!

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

I had another problem once again. I've decided to be absent for just one day since preliminary exams are done by that time and for sure the professors would only give us our test papers. But then I read this one.

"For every 1,000 pesos worth of purchase, you will get one raffle ticket for the event."

EH?????? NANI? SHINJIRARENAI! I started blurting out things in Japanese inside my head when I read that. I was secretly checking my Facebook account when we were discussing in class so I can't scream. Even if I can, I won't. Because people might think I'm crazy. I sent a message to my eonnie whose name is Jasmin Wu, whom I met on the page I was an admin of. We became friends when she started to read my stories, and we are still talking to each other until now. I was filled with emotions that we're not really good that I can't concentrate anymore. All those times, I almost wanted to cry. It was such a huge amount. How can I get that kind of money?

I only knew that promo mechanics through her. She too didn't know what to do. She was a Siwon biased and my bias is Donghae. When I read the mechanics, I was already having a bad day because of my grades and this became one of my problems too. Gosh, what the heck is happening to me?! My birthday is almost there, and I'm still here, hoping that these problems would solve their own.

You know the feeling that you're still hoping for the possible to become possible? This describes everything.