Chapter 6

Friends to Couple

Mi-Sun POV
Since I was so wide awake, I felt like doing something, but Hoya was the one who was tired. Everytime I made a suggestion, he would make a face saying he doesn't want to do it. I would always pout but he kept saying, "Sunshine I'm really tired please can we not do that."

We ended up just looking up things on my laptop. Most of the time we just played with the camera till I was watching video on my own as Hoya rested his head on my shoulder. I made sure he was fully asleep before switching to a different video. (I was only allowed to watch Infinite related videos when in their dorm. All the members made me do it) I was just clicking on random videos till I came across a fancam of Beast's concert the one where Eun-Mi was the opening act. She was also a back-up for a couple of their songs.

The video showed that the concert was coming to the end. Eun-Mi was standing to the side somewhat near Yoseob and I noticed she was standing close to a girl. Luckily this was Yoseob focused so I paused the video and closely looked at the girl. It was hard to make out due to the bad quality. I tried changing it to see the picture clearly. Even with the best one, it still looked a little blurry. But I was able to somewhat see her face. My eyes widen and I had thought they were playing tricks on me but it was real. That girl did look like me. And she was the same one from my dream. I was so in shock that I had forgotten Hoya was asleep. Even with the sudden movement I had, he remained asleep.

I just couldn't believe it. Does Eun-Mi know a girl who looks like me? If so why didn't she tell me? I was about to continue playing the video but I heard the door being opened. I quickly closed the window and truned off my laptop. Woohyun was the first to enter. The rest followed behind.

"Oh it's nice to see you're up Sunshine." he said. "Are you feeling better?"

"Ne. Komawo." I answered with the smile. "Where did you guys go?"

"Just a little shopping is all." L said.

"I see you put Hoya to sleep." Sunggyu laughed.

"He slept on his own." I said. "It's all my fault anyway. He was too busy taking care of me that he barely had a break today."

"Don't feel bad Sunshine. He just cares about you the most out of all of us." Dongwoo said.

"I know."

They then all disbanded and went to their rooms. The only person who stayed was Sungjong. He just sat in front of me which was kind of an awkward moment for me. Wonder why he didn't go to his room like the others?

Sungjong POV
While everyone to their room, I remained and went to Mi-Sun. I decided to just tell her my dream. She's the one who should know about this since she cares about my feelings. When I sat down, I saw Hoya resting his head on her shoulder. I didn't even notice that. So I was just quiet for awhile.

"Sungjong are you okay?" Mi-Sun asked.

My mouth was open but words came out. 'Just tell her. She won't make fun of you.' I told myself.

I took a deep breath, then said, "Mi-Sun, I have some explaining to do."

She tilted her head. "What do you mean?"

"I'm sure Hoya told you about why I've been acting 'weird'" 

"Oh I see. But what more is there?"

"I've been having this dream lately... And I don't understand it."

"Yeah why didn't you tell Hoya about that."

"Because I didnt want to. I figured I tell  you instead."

"Oh well alright. Tell me."

I was about to say something when all of a sudden Hoya had woken up.

"Sungjongie when did you and the others get back?" he asked sleepily.

"Just awhile ago." I said. "Everyone went to bed though."

"You should get home." Hoya said to Mi-Sun. "I'll take you."

"Anio. I'll have Sungjong take me. You took care of me the whole day so go get some rest."

"Okay. If you say so." He then turned to me. "Make sure she gets  inside before you leave got it."

"Yah! Talented One. He gets it." Mi-Sun gave him kiss on his cheek. "Just go to bed."

He obeyed her command and said goodnight. After he closed the door, Mi-Sun got up, opened the front door then closed the door again and quietly sat next to me.

"Sunshine what are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to know what you're dream was about and I'm not going home till I know it." Mi-Sun said.

As I told her my dream I couldn't help but remember the memory I had when I was out. I had a feeling that I've done it before.

*FLASHBACK*
For sure I thought I was getting my mind off of things. I wasn't thinking about my dream or any other memories and flashbacks I've been having. That was until two little kids ran past me holding hands. While my hyungs weren't looking, I started to follow the kids. They ended up in a park. 

As I watched them play, a vision of myself and a girl appeared. She obviously had more energy then I did.

"Wait for me." I pleaded.

"Come on Sungjongie. You're always slow." she giggled.

"But you're too fast."

"You should know by now that you need to speed up in order to keep up with me."

"Can't you just slow down for a bit."

"Oh okay. For you I'll slow down."

The vision was gone when I heard Dongwoo call out my name. Sunggyu was punishing me while everyone was just asking me questions.
*END OF FLASHBACK*

After telling Mi-Sun my dream, everything was coming clear. How stupid of me to not put the puzzles together. MinJee has been in both my dreams and flashbacks. The only problem is that I only remember her as a little girl. I wonder what she looks like now.